Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

They answer this in a comic, it's stupid as poo poo

what, where it went after tfa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

This Post Will Only Make Sense If You're Gay And Love Iced Coffee

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
lovin this new 21st century style homophobia where gays are stereotyped as consumerist morons

quote:

Also, as we know, the gays love nothing more than a good suck.
explains why they all voted hillary XDDDD

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Excuse me, the gays

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Equeen posted:

i remember film critics reluctantly giving it bad reviews because it was a disney movie directed by a black woman

edit: it ticked all of the boxes of a genuinely progressive movie except good execution lol

who'd think a film where a character literally does nothing but quote Hamilton would be anything better than mediocre

(Ava DuVernay used to be in publicity before she got into directing, so it's no surprise she plays critics like a fiddle)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

by the double-negative rule, does this mean that lesbians prefer hot coffee?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Breakfast All Day posted:

otoh the prequels are just as plainly all about why the jedi are faux-progressive feckless ineffectual leaders who blindly believe in their elite wisdom and bray about balance and order while in reality being dumb pawns of economic interests and blind to just about every injustice in the galaxy, and progress can only come by them and the entire apparatus of their existence being ruthlessly slaughtered

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
South Australia is apparently hella gay

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

got any sevens posted:

by the double-negative rule, does this mean that lesbians prefer hot coffee?

they call it mud. so loving masculine.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
trump reversed his opinion of non-intervention in syria after ivanka showed him clips of assad gassing all the younglings

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

South Australia is apparently hella gay

Japan is the gayest country in the world by that metric.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Holy loving poo poo that's one of the most homophobic things I've ever read lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Troy Queef posted:

who'd think a film where a character literally does nothing but quote Hamilton would be anything better than mediocre

(Ava DuVernay used to be in publicity before she got into directing, so it's no surprise she plays critics like a fiddle)

https://twitter.com/ava/status/1001523239691010049

(channing dungey gave roseanne the job in the first place)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Breakfast All Day posted:

otoh this seemed at the time like drumpf level dumb woke finger wagging

otoh the prequels are just as plainly all about why the jedi are faux-progressive feckless ineffectual leaders who blindly believe in their elite wisdom and bray about balance and order while in reality being dumb pawns of economic interests and blind to just about every injustice in the galaxy, and progress can only come by them and the entire apparatus of their existence being ruthlessly slaughtered

yeah but kotor 2 said the same thing better

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/helresa/status/1123129433521627137
this is actually cool imo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what, where it went after tfa

No why he had it

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jesus Christ this is some of the worst poo poo I've ever read. Our country is damned more every second this person is allowed to type words.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Shear Modulus posted:

kotor 1 + 2 were basically the high water mark of star wars.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

vietnamese coffee has become the perfect avatar for blowing hueys out of the sky

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

why are you guys posting about coffee?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Robotnik Nudes posted:

iced gay

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Robotnik Nudes posted:

im gay

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the prequel owned for that, i bet the sequel trilogy would have a george bush cameo as as resistance guy instead

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
for the record i dont like coffee

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

for the record i dont like coffee

arent you french. thats hosed up

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

coffee is delicious

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Well at least they had a victory party before the fight they lost. Like with Hilary.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

arent you french. thats hosed up
I am french too and i don't like coffee either. Also i am ready to bet neither of us smoke.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Equeen posted:

i remember film critics reluctantly giving it bad reviews because it was a disney movie directed by a black woman

edit: it ticked all of the boxes of a genuinely progressive movie except good execution lol

General Dog posted:

Yeah I never saw it, but it seems like it would have to have been really bad not to get the benefit of the doubt.

it is shockingly bad. like, turn off after half an hour bad

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Toplowtech posted:

I am french too and i don't like coffee either. Also i am ready to bet neither of us smoke.

Hell yes

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

"Lebsper"

They're including the Lebanese in LGBTQ stuff now?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Whorelord posted:

"Lebsper"

They're including the Lebanese in LGBTQ stuff now?

Why is that so surprising since they already have Lesbos?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it is shockingly bad. like, turn off after half an hour bad

isnt wrinkle in time the movie that created brie larsons woke reputation because she responded to said bad reviews by channeling kevin smiths very stupid remark in similar circumstances that was immortalized in this penny arcade comic

but you know woker so that she instantly became a hero for saying it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lmao at posting penny arcade in 2019

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Toplowtech posted:

Well at least they had a victory party before the fight they lost. Like with Hilary.

do you at least like baguettes and croissants?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what about wine

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

got any sevens posted:

do you at least like baguettes and croissants?
Of course, who doesn't. I also like to express my superiority toward foreigners, after eating tons of garlic with my escargots. Because some clichés are worth living. :france:

Shear Modulus posted:

what about wine
I literally grew up in the Champagne region with family members working for Champagne houses. So of course, those days, i am a teetotaler because of my precocious heart problems.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 17:58 on May 1, 2019

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

gay people like iced coffee because of the infamous grand theft auto: san andreas mod that let cj gently caress tenpenny

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

an actual dog posted:

lmao at posting penny arcade in 2019

in my defense it was written in 2004 before everyone got head tumors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/BurgerKing/status/1123637774773575681

(sidenote: Burger King is utter trash anyways)