Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I want to login but its not working. Help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

HebrewMagic posted:

I wish this game was still around so I could play as the dream team of fat Thor, dead Tony, old cap, dabbing hulk, and dead widow in the Thanos raid. But not Hawkeye cuz gently caress him. Also legit bummed we will never see costumes for the 3rd Guardians flick - with the new addition of guardian, potentially drunk Thor. I could cry.

they made Hawkeye cool for once and fat Thor relatable and I am just mad they they couldnt be assed to name his daughter Kate as a cool and good fan reference

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Adult Sword Owner posted:

they made Hawkeye cool for once and fat Thor relatable and I am just mad they they couldnt be assed to name his daughter Kate as a cool and good fan reference
Disney has said of the Hawkeye series on their streaming service that it's about him and Kate Bishop, so that would seem to be unnecessary.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
If only this thread was around when Kubler-Ross came up with her model on getting over grief.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Strange Matter posted:

Disney has said of the Hawkeye series on their streaming service that it's about him and Kate Bishop, so that would seem to be unnecessary.

I missed this and am completely incredibly into this

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I'm sorry but I think this is incredibly important

https://www.washingtonian.com/2019/04/29/here-are-all-the-vanity-plates-virginia-rejected-in-2018/

Which of you thought you could still get away with it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I admit it. I am the AZZHOG.

GiantHurtBall
Dec 9, 2013

The Iron Hands weren't loyalists. The Ultramarines, noted for their tricks and deceptions, planted an agent within their ranks claiming to be their long lost Primarch, Ferrus Manus. Thus, the Iron Hands readily turned to Chaos and joined Horus' ranks, all to cover for the Ultramarines' own heresies.
Rumor has it ICR went and cosmic'd all his ironman suits in Anthem...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would never. I would just never do such a thing. I have class

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Can you paint your armour yellow? Also, I vote we change Catman's Shameful Secret to "COSMIC TODAY" in yellow text.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Does anyone know if they're adding any other skins in Fortnite besides Star Lord and Black Widow?

GiantHurtBall
Dec 9, 2013

The Iron Hands weren't loyalists. The Ultramarines, noted for their tricks and deceptions, planted an agent within their ranks claiming to be their long lost Primarch, Ferrus Manus. Thus, the Iron Hands readily turned to Chaos and joined Horus' ranks, all to cover for the Ultramarines' own heresies.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Can you paint your armour yellow? Also, I vote we change Catman's Shameful Secret to "COSMIC TODAY" in yellow text.

You can...its even rather detailed and "Nice" sadly the rest of the game is kind of ...broken with nothing to do.

NO JUST RUN HEART OF RAGE ON GM1 !!!111 FOR TEH PHATT LEWTZ

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Diabetic posted:

Does anyone know if they're adding any other skins in Fortnite besides Star Lord and Black Widow?

It's just those two

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I picked It Lurks Below back up this week after 2-4 months and have played just shy of 2 hours I figure.

Haven't followed development at all, but I randomized a new character just in case and am having no problems with constantly starving to death this time around. Not sure if it's the class I am or if the game was made easier so the player could spend more time wandering and less time scrounging for food.

:cheers: to Brevik

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Brevik is actually a talented guy, oddly enough

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Game informer has posted their hands on first impressions of our beloved upcoming game :swoon:
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Game informer has posted their hands on first impressions of our beloved upcoming game :swoon:
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3

good

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I skimmed until I saw "four powers per character" and now I just want this lovely game back instead

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Switch only? drat.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I wanna charge circles around Midtown using Juggernaut's "run into everything and occasionally turn invincible" build. Stupid fun dead game.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

quote:

Reeves: I love having multiple co-op options in any game. I could definitely see playing with a bunch of friends online. I might play as Spider-Man here in Minneapolis, while Daredevil joins in from Denver, Venom from Dallas, and Iron Man from Seattle.

Thanks for explaining how online co-op works.

Aug 2, 2000

Yeah that's a lol. The part about team synergies and attacks being in is good though.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hoping mua 3 turns out well but if not I’ll just :ninja:

FastestGunAlive fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 10, 2019

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RosaParksOfDip posted:

For Nintendo, this is miracle work.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

FastestGunAlive posted:

Hoping mua 3 turns out well but if not I’ll just stick to the private MH server

edit this out you idiot

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
:thunk:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Deakul posted:

Switch only? drat.

This is making me want to buy a switch but I have used my Xbone and WiiU for about 20 minutes combined so not sure that I am good at consoles

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The switch is a good console

Also I didn't realize they had miles and Gwen in it that's awesome. I just need one more Spiderman and then I can run a whole spider team

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

ms marvel and lockjaw are playable so im already buying it, if theres a good version of the switch to play it on

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Zelder posted:

The switch is a good console

Also I didn't realize they had miles and Gwen in it that's awesome. I just need one more Spiderman and then I can run a whole spider team

Seriously!? Spider-Gwen is the best.

Aug 2, 2000

Game Informer has release 7 minutes of gameplay footage with commentary. The important part is the dual Rocket-Groot attack at 1:07.
https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/05/10/exclusive-gameplay-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
we back boys

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Adult Sword Owner posted:

This is making me want to buy a switch but I have used my Xbone and WiiU for about 20 minutes combined so not sure that I am good at consoles

im terrible at consoles as well but switch is good, and Pokemon is in November made FOR THE SWITCH if thats your thing.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
MUA3 has playable Wasp. Some MH forums poster is finally having his dreams come true.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol captainhankpym

Aug 2, 2000

It took me like two minutes to load in, the servers must be having trouble. Also I think they did an update because Midtown looks really different.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

does it?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

RosaParksOfDip posted:

the X-Men Legends/MUA series was historically way way more focused on local co-op, so i mean like, it makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

I AM THE MOON posted:

ms marvel and lockjaw are playable so im already buying it, if theres a good version of the switch to play it on

Lockjaw isn't playable apparently