Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

thotsky posted:

I don't remember the context, but somebody posted this tweet back when all these spin-off shows got started and people were discussing in here how Red Scare are trying to out-dirtbag the chapos or something:

Could be fake for all I know.

How can you subscribe to a comedy podcast but not understand humor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The guy who made that bizarre graph about Strasserites is now trying to smear Felix as a transphobe because someone used his name on a Discord server to say dumb poo poo

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1123399046285099008?s=21

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Henchman of Santa posted:

The guy who made that bizarre graph about Strasserites is now trying to smear Felix as a transphobe because someone used his name on a Discord server to say dumb poo poo

he looks like all the other ones that do this poo poo. do they grow them in a lab somewhere?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its like this small group of people in the same city or wherever is the new MTV Real World or Big Brother and its also a show about podcasters.

Its pretty pathetic.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 1, 2019

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Listened to like 2 eps of Red Scare. It feels closer to a "Russian Jew / Armenian Bodega Boys than it does to ~female~ Chappo Trap House.

Seems chill.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Holy poo poo that dude wrote a fuckin novel length article tying Chapo to... something bad? I don't know because no one on earth could read this entire loving thing

https://medium.com/@petersoeller/dirtbags-to-deplorables-35f098aee643

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Henchman of Santa posted:

https://twitter.com/fooly_cooly/status/1123397653868556288

Gripweed posted:

Holy poo poo that dude wrote a fuckin novel length article tying Chapo to... something bad? I don't know because no one on earth could read this entire loving thing

lol the cure for cancer could be in there and I wouldn't read that poo poo

coathat
May 21, 2007

Gripweed posted:

The best part is they erased stav from the cumtown section. So you know they love fat guys

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
I think what gets me is how well that person captures Felixs voice. He would definately go on a reddit discord server to tell them he "appreciates what they are doing".

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

“My leftist tendency is jealousy”

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Without any pretense of political awareness, Cumtown is the textbook representation of everything that’s wrong with the Dirtbag Left possessing all of its worst qualities while not even pretending to advance leftist politics in the real world.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Flat Daddy posted:

Without any pretense of political awareness, Cumtown is the textbook representation of everything that’s wrong with the Dirtbag Left possessing all of its worst qualities while not even pretending to advance leftist politics in the real world.

cumtown is more representative of real america than any given leftist podcast

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

KirbyKhan posted:

Listened to like 2 eps of Red Scare. It feels closer to a "Russian Jew / Armenian Bodega Boys

God drat it I'm gonna have to listen to red scare

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pretty disgusting and hosed up prank really.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Flat Daddy posted:

What are you talkin about?

They know bernies the man. Kamala is a cop, and that jerry epstein flew high profile people to child sex islands including trump and clinton

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Flat Daddy posted:

shutup bitch

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a quote from the Soeller article lol

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1123427867466055680?s=21

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

he looks like all the other ones that do this poo poo. do they grow them in a lab somewhere?

Dudes that look like that get no bites on dating apps because its a chad universe and women only msg the top 15%.

So they spiral into nebish woketards

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

It's a quote from the Soeller article lol
Oh well forward my comments on to that moron instead

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

super fart shooter posted:

I've been listening to chapo for years, but I just saw a tweet outing them all as long time employees of a racism factory. Can someone please confirm this, I'm about to cancel my patreon subscription

Cancel immediately. All the claims r true

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

Jonah Galtberg posted:

red scare more controversial than cum town, amber most hated chapo member, hmmm

Maybe the scrawny male feminist who spends their time wokescolding has some unresolved tensions that they arent conscious of?

Also low T peter didnt do a profile on stav which is kinda neat.

Grammar-Bolshevik fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 1, 2019

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Grammar-Bolshevik posted:

He wouldn't want to speak ill of a a PoC (person of calories)

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Maybe the scrawny male feminist who spends their time wokescolding has some unresolved tensions that they arent conscious of?

Please stop making fun of people for being Virgins. It's tough because I'm a leftist, I love this sub, and I work hard to be a good person and practice good praxis, but I'm also 28 and a virgin. Watching Y'all make fun of people for being virgins or calling people virgins really hurts.

Obv I'm a dude. Posting here on an alt because my normal username can be linked to me in real life, but I post here daily. Most of you have probably upvoted my posts at one point or another. But yeah, I'm old, and I'm a virgin, and while it doesn't bother me much anymore, it's really bad praxis to call people virgins as an insult or to make fun of them for being virgins. Incels are bad not because they are virgins but because they just blame women for their cause. Make fun of them for their lovely beliefs, not because they are virgins.

I think for a lot of us we still hold on to the capitalist idea of success that has been handed to us. That we need to have money and a job and a partner and kids and all that to be seen as good. And that's not possible for a lot of us. I know that's not possible for me I've been unemployed for years at this point. So we make fun of them for believing in the system but still not having it. I think it's right when people point out here that the things a lot of the alt-right are mad about are rightful things to be mad about. It's just that they then blame them on the (((globalists))) and muslims and immigrants and SJWs when really it's capitalism and actual rich people.

But seriously, that's all I have to say. Please think before using virgin as an insult. It's just a state of being, that of having not had sex, and every single one of you were a virgin at some point in time. Thanks for reading. I love all y'all anyway.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Jonah Galtberg posted:

I think for a lot of us we still hold on to the capitalist idea of success that has been handed to us. That we need to have money and a job and a partner and kids and all that to be seen as good.

Ah, yes, the capitalist conspiracy of being able to contribute and reciprocate to another human being in any meaningful way

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Excuse my ignorance, but cum town is the podcast where white people use terms like n and other slurs but its OK because its ironic right? Or something about it being ironically ironic so only square somewhat online folk aren't privy as to why its actually fine?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Please stop making fun of people for being Virgins. It's tough because I'm a leftist, I love this sub, and I work hard to be a good person and practice good praxis, but I'm also 28 and a virgin. Watching Y'all make fun of people for being virgins or calling people virgins really hurts.

Obv I'm a dude. Posting here on an alt because my normal username can be linked to me in real life, but I post here daily. Most of you have probably upvoted my posts at one point or another. But yeah, I'm old, and I'm a virgin, and while it doesn't bother me much anymore, it's really bad praxis to call people virgins as an insult or to make fun of them for being virgins. Incels are bad not because they are virgins but because they just blame women for their cause. Make fun of them for their lovely beliefs, not because they are virgins.

I think for a lot of us we still hold on to the capitalist idea of success that has been handed to us. That we need to have money and a job and a partner and kids and all that to be seen as good. And that's not possible for a lot of us. I know that's not possible for me I've been unemployed for years at this point. So we make fun of them for believing in the system but still not having it. I think it's right when people point out here that the things a lot of the alt-right are mad about are rightful things to be mad about. It's just that they then blame them on the (((globalists))) and muslims and immigrants and SJWs when really it's capitalism and actual rich people.

But seriously, that's all I have to say. Please think before using virgin as an insult. It's just a state of being, that of having not had sex, and every single one of you were a virgin at some point in time. Thanks for reading. I love all y'all anyway.

source ur quotes

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Cum Town is the show where three very clever 14-year-olds in the bodies of adult men try to make each other laugh.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It’s a comedy podcast with the mission statement is “what’s the worst possible take?” and extrapolating from there.

A few weeks ago they spent half of the episode imagining Sebastian from The Little Mermaid being horny for Ariel.

E: probably one of the better bits they’ve done recently was spend months making up Jackass/Viva La Bam pranks, actually getting Bam on the show, and then a few hours later Bam freaked out and was in the tabloids.

Phone fucked around with this message at 07:05 on May 1, 2019

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Greatbacon posted:

source ur quotes

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon-posts/_SAHXYBsbw9SwUzeu0hTqBSozZ3m4HBnkzL8eHiBvIXKCgth2jeZEPEbagioZOZ1.mp3

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Phone posted:

It’s a comedy podcast with the mission statement is “what’s the worst possible take?” and extrapolating from there.

A few weeks ago they spent half of the episode imagining Sebastian from The Little Mermaid being horny for Ariel.

E: probably one of the better bits they’ve done recently was spend months making up Jackass/Viva La Bam pranks, actually getting Bam on the show, and then a few hours later Bam freaked out and was in the tabloids.

The Sebastian episode also called him a lobster 100 million times and when someone pointed it out between episodes, Stav refused to accept it.

The best Cum Town bit is Nick hearing about pizzagate while doing a bunch of coke and going on a three day bender where he researched powerful pedophiles the whole time.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 1, 2019

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Dudes that look like that get no bites on dating apps because its a chad universe and women only msg the top 15%.

So they spiral into nebish woketards

oh word?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

sexpig by night posted:

cumtown is more representative of real america than any given leftist podcast

street fight

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
stavbot is the only funny cumtown bit, and they stole that

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

Sorry my dude

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I think that was a quote of something from reddit.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

click the link to find out more

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol yea this is the right episode to quote.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I am a virgin, otherwise known as the most oppressed group in the world, and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Capital One does not trust Patreon. Every month, I'm having to confirm that I actually meant to pay for these dumb podcasts. :argh: