Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

JEREMY
                 at home drawing
     pictures of mountain tops
with him on top >> lemon yellow sun
     arms raised    |  dead lay in pools
       *  in a V *       |  of maroon below
         Daddy didn't give attention
          -----------------------------------------
Oh, to the fact that mommy didn't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao gently caress the consumer goddamn capitalism is brain worms in all of us

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Al! posted:

Seemed a harmless little gently caress
Bit the recess lady' breast
Spoke in class today

How could I forget (sailor)?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

gonna set this as my step dads ring tone.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wait Barr actually turned up to this thing?! holy gently caress what have I missed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vishass posted:

I don't know. I bounced around the list and and if I start looking them up again that's like my day.

I think a lot of the lower ones are goofs or are a dozen people being weird on reddit.
Urine fasting is a water fast where you drink piss because it'll heal you.
Organic Black Helicopters is definitely a joke (bug sized helicopters website)
Mountains are giant trees is mountains are giant petrified tree stumps
Spongebob Defecation Brazil was a broadcast where they played the brown note and everyone poo poo their pants
Empty Internet is there's too much web content/forum posts/etc so an AI is doing most of it.
1800s internet might be a goof but got some links to "unexplained ancient computers/machines"
Black Pope is an endtimes prediction that the last pope will be black. (but may refer to the jesuit order not race)
Paleolithic Deep state is either a goof or just running with there may have been paleolithic societies lost to time and tacking on the idea those societies had a shadow government that has survived to this day

also found a youtube channel called dead rabbit radio where a guy goes through a handful of these to determine what they are.

ty

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'm just here to post TRUMP

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

ahahahahahaha

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

I'm also just here to post TRUMP to bookmark the thread

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

CODChimera posted:

Wait Barr actually turned up to this thing?! holy gently caress what have I missed

This is the Senate hearing. The one he's been grumbling about, the House hearing, is scheduled for tomorrow.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why is this woman talking and why aren't police arresting that criminal?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/1123426148845797377

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

This is the friendly Senate hearing not the House one.

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

Al! posted:

bernie controls about 0% of the media narrative, maybe less than that if you count that the only time they refer to him at all theyre talking about him kissing the boston bomber's feet

yes I agree mostly with that, but the broader point is that bernie has been putting out policy positions that aren't focus grouped to death and that they may start out relatively unpopular but then, gosh, 4 years later they're policy planks of most major dem candidates for president.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

CODChimera posted:

turns out the dems dont really have any long term strategy wrt the mueller report so its fine for him to testify

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

C2C - 2.0 posted:

This is the Senate hearing. The one he's been grumbling about, the House hearing, is scheduled for tomorrow.

Oh lame.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

remember when trump confessed to lester holt on national television that he fired comey to obstruct justice, and then nothing happened ever?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

CODChimera posted:

Senate is controlled by Republicans this will turn from the Mueller Report into Hillary Clinton's emails and LOCK HER UP.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JoshDorner/status/1123399258898669568?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

In a world of rapidly rising costs of operation and living, it can feel impossible to make ends meet as a cafe worker. From barista to manager, it’s rare to find a job that offers a living wage, especially before you factor in tips—and, often, it’s not due to stinginess, but razor-thin profit margins on the part of owners.

:thunk:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
GRAHAM: Trump is a loving idiot.

Thread title.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1123573614291431424?s=20

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lindsay Graham just can't get past those buttery males.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

sullat posted:

It's a bit like Brexit. 51% want Brexit, but 20% mean that they want autarky, 20% mean they want EEC, and 11% mean they want closer ties with Europe.

And that's not even getting into less "rational" voting strategies, like voting one way or another to send a message rather than to genuinely support what was being proposed, or just voting for the sake of voting without having a clear opinion, stance, or really any idea of what they're voting for.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Also Bernie lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Do we know for sure that Barr is not some claymation trickery

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yoshi Wins posted:

remember when trump confessed to lester holt on national television that he fired comey to obstruct justice, and then nothing happened ever?

Lmao

This is the thing that really gets me. Trump literally told everyone he did it because of the investigation and then went into the oval office with literal Russian spies shortly after admitting it on TV and bragged about it to them and then told them enough information to get a foreign spy killed.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Also Bernie lmao

send bernie to the hague

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Oh sorry gotta swear you in first because that is important because

gregday
May 23, 2003

lindsey graham is really really glad to be able to say those words through the cover of being mad about someone else saying them

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yoshi Wins posted:

its almost as good as when don jr tweeted the emails where a guy said "hey the kremlin wants to give you hillary dirt do you want it"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1123592203849293824?s=20
:waycool:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hegel Exercises posted:

I'm also just here to post TRUMP to bookmark the thread

cry TUTMP and release the piss from the balls

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

good, lets just get this over with tbh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
rip the forums

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

sexy material

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted: