Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

You’re talking absolute nonsense.

They showed a replay from behind the goal that perfectly captured it all.

Matip got roasted not 10 minutes previously on almost the same move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol its so weird with given how poo poo Liverpool have been this past decade, that we're now at the point where the geriatric James Milner is knocking over Lionel Messi at the Camp Poo and getting away with it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
gently caress Coutinho man

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine this Barca team with Frenkie de Jong though, phwoar

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

God all of Barcelona's players are odious little cunts

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Spanish theatrics are the worst, gently caress all of them

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Bahahaha Messi what a twat

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
barca play nothing like they did when the oxygen levels in their blood were higher (because they were EPO'd up) but their cuntiness levels remain as high as ever

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Barcelona is really unlikable.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
oooh handbags comin' out

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barcelona are cool and good and mes que un club

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
if a barcelona player got punched in the face i would laugh and clap

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wiltsghost posted:

Barcelona is really unlikable.

Counterpoint, they’re playing Liverpool.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
two oval office teams

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

barca's 442 is lame and they should switch to the 433 with Dembele and gently caress this garbage team up.

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo ever liverpool player has now fouled messi off the ball. He's destroying them.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Parity warning posted:

if a barcelona player got punched in the face i would laugh and clap

:hmmyes:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Manchester United had a better first half

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barcelona is actual football instead of Liverpool's huff and puff English game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BWV posted:

Manchester United had a better first half

Really clutching at straws with all of this

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

EvilHawk posted:

God all of Barcelona's players and supporters are odious little cunts

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Standard Measure posted:

holy poo poo ever liverpool player has now fouled messi off the ball. He's destroying them.

lmao christ

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Shrapnig posted:

Counterpoint, they’re playing Liverpool.

liverpool is the rocky in this situation, barcelona is the roided up russian, they're good boys who can do no wrong

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
If Liverpool can figure out that last pass, they're in ok shape. I'd like to say I think Liverpool was better in the first half, but they didn't have anything like Jordi Alba's pass to Suarez.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

If Liverpool can figure out that last pass, they're in ok shape. I'd like to say I think Liverpool was better in the first half, but they didn't have anything like Jordi Alba's pass to Suarez.
There is Mane's miss, but thats pretty much it I think.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

It's fine like, both sides have had good chances and look good going forward but a bit shakey going the other way. I still reckon it'll be a draw, but getting an away goal in any way would be ace

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Also, Messi should thank Neymar for teaching him the elements of twatball.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

EvilHawk posted:

It's fine like, both sides have had good chances and look good going forward but a bit shakey going the other way. I still reckon it'll be a draw, but getting an away goal in any way would be ace

Liverpool have no chance of winning this op

Edit: I mean they're absolutely losing

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

A runner between Matip and Virg has been a weakness for us for months tbh. Porto could have had 2-3 goals in the first half of the second leg if their striker's finishing was better. Saying that, the ball through to Suarez was inch perfect and he did a good job putting it past Alisson. Hoping for some pool goals

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I still like Liverpool.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

reminder that liverpool supported literal racist luis suarez, its only right that the one of the good boys from barca set them straight

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

an_mutt posted:

A runner between Matip and Virg has been a weakness for us for months tbh. Porto could have had 2-3 goals in the first half of the second leg if their striker's finishing was better. Saying that, the ball through to Suarez was inch perfect and he did a good job putting it past Alisson. Hoping for some pool goals

I'm trying to think of a goal we've conceded in the last few months where that was the case and I'm really struggling.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

EvilHawk posted:

I missed the first 20 minutes but based on what I've seen I'm not sure I'd describe Liverpool as anything other than hanging in there.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Gorn Myson posted:

There is Mane's miss, but thats pretty much it I think.

Yeah, that was a tough chance for Mane at a full sprint, but otherwise Barca's defense has been reasonably well organized and Liverpool aren't being perfect on their pass.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

EvilHawk posted:

I'm trying to think of a goal we've conceded in the last few months where that was the case and I'm really struggling.

Literally 30 minutes ago

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

ozmunkeh posted:

I missed the first 20 minutes but based on what I've seen I'm not sure I'd describe Liverpool as anything other than hanging in there.

Yeah the first 20 minutes is what you missed. Then the Mané chance. Barca are fantastic going through the middle but we are also getting in behind them.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

an_mutt posted:

Literally 30 minutes ago

Clearly other than that, you said it's been an issue for months and I genuinely can't think of any where that's happened.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carrier posted:

reminder that liverpool supported literal racist luis suarez, its only right that the one of the good boys from barca set them straight

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Carrier posted:

A+ shitpost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Brony Car posted:

I still like Liverpool.