Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY ZUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

*yawn* yeah we might do something about this, you know, eventually, if we feel like it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

brugroffil posted:

We need a more powerful :thunk:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol at how corrupt and incompetent the establishment is

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

we'll win an election, sometime down the road, yeah

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Well, it was nice while it lasted, I guess!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dammerung posted:

Well, it was nice while it lasted, I guess!
Was it, though?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

meanwhile:
https://twitter.com/aslavitt/status/1123712027820732416?s=21

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
were ruled by criminals people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nonsense posted:

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY ZUCK

https://mobile.twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1123719885069127682

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

haha drat it would totally suck if a virus just wiped out all white people including me. drat that would suck major rear end

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPYrb1t1Y8&t=43s

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
sounds like today was a good ole lol

heard a smidge this morn, sounded nice and bland just like da dems wanted

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Tollymain posted:

DOngblad H Framn, the Napoleon of Crime

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tollymain posted:

:hai:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hey, have we got a SecDef yet?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

campfire posted:

haha drat it would totally suck if a virus just wiped out all white people including me. drat that would suck major rear end
As the fever consumes me and the life fades from my eyes, my final thoughts are about <insert something funny here>

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

easiest. vote. ever

WHERE MY DEATH KREW AT WHAT THE gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

campfire posted:

Diabetes 2 is doing its best

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fix posted:

Hey, have we got a SecDef yet?

the boeing dude is still the acting secdef

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Solarin posted:

deserves a ban

Kelly should be in the forums rules along with walter

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

FactsAreUseless posted:

Was it, though?

To be honest... yeah. I dunno, it might just be because I've been so worn down from constantly feeling worn down from all the news about the Trump Administration refusing to honor subpoenas and appear before committees, but it was kind of nice to think, for even a few minutes, that there was going to be some sort of pushback at all. I'm honestly not sure how much Congress can realistically do, but just seeing them do more than metaphorically wring their hands through strongly worded statements and Tweets did make me kind of happy. I really do want to believe that things will get better and that the work we all did in organizing, campaigning, and fighting for more progressive candidates for the House in 2018 and the resulting blue waves would pay off in dividends. It might have been a bit unrealistic of me to think, but I'm a dreamer at heart.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled TRUMP!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I love that in this world of constant uncertainty and change that I can count on the unwavering cowardice of democrats to be my mental compass

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

SardonicTyrant posted:

As the fever consumes me and the life fades from my eyes, my final thoughts are about TROMPB

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
"a democratic goverment.... in 2084??"

"we're realistic"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

It's almost like he doesn't want to be reelected

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dammerung posted:

To be honest... yeah. I dunno, it might just be because I've been so worn down from constantly feeling worn down from all the news about the Trump Administration refusing to honor subpoenas and appear before committees, but it was kind of nice to think, for even a few minutes, that there was going to be some sort of pushback at all. I'm honestly not sure how much Congress can realistically do, but just seeing them do more than metaphorically wring their hands through strongly worded statements and Tweets did make me kind of happy. I really do want to believe that things will get better and that the work we all did in organizing, campaigning, and fighting for more progressive candidates for the House in 2018 and the resulting blue waves would pay off in dividends. It might have been a bit unrealistic of me to think, but I'm a dreamer at heart.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled TRUMP!
Oh, I thought you were talking about America.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I love that in this world of constant uncertainty and change that I can count on the unwavering cowardice of democrats to be my mental compass

It's good to have constants, yes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LegoMan posted:

It's almost like he doesn't want to be reelected
It's almost like it won't matter lmao

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Preston Waters posted:

lmfao

shout out to a helpful bear or punchymcpunch -- which ever one of you made that Blank Check gif of Preston kissing the secret service lady (I can't remember).

It apparently triggered the GBSers in the Star Trek thread so hard they bought me a spock avatar ahahahahaha

edit: I actually really like this av though, ima keep it.

i cant decide if the lack of redtext is classy or sloppy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Watching Mazie Hirono telling Barr to gently caress off is pretty great.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Is there a site where I can make some easy money betting against Democrats ever getting a spine

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Time for the AARP to mobilize for 2 weeks, then immediately go back to suppiorting Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ericowensdc/status/1123645516959629312?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/DigiVictorian/status/1123587350276268033

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my names butthole bill, and I’ve buttholes to fill!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

campfire posted:

Fixed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

Is there a site where I can make some easy money betting against Democrats ever getting a spine

elections.gov i think