Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im not posting poo poo, retard

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

I never really thought about it, but it's pretty funny that the "before" picture is still a mug shot.

its like first offense vs oops criminalizing this behavior ruiner their lives. the meth epidemic spawned a bunch of slide shows of people picked up every few months for a couple years getting more run down

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol thats an R and A away from you know what

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Nuking the ACA is the fastest path to M4A and Dems should totally let Trump do it.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grondoth posted:

If every republican senator was fed into a grinder the world would get immeasurably better overnight

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it is very convenient for the police that Midsomer only has like three lawyers and they are all involved in crooked schemes to create fraudulent wills instead of advising clients not to talk to the police

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shageletic posted:

lol thats an R and A away from you know what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NBCInvestigates/status/1123732413664964608

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:stare:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

joi wa

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Biden sneaking up behind the state of Iowa.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Mariana Horchata posted:

i didn't kno about this and it's absolutely appalling

gently caress these ppl

trans rights

https://twitter.com/pastelprole/status/1123729310332985352

*singsongy voice* it never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeends~

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol at the one ICE pig that actually kept records

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
This caster semenya thing is really hosed up

quote:

In a statement, IAAF President Sebastian Coe said that the federation had a "responsibility to ensure a level playing field."

"The revised rules are not about cheating, no athlete with a DSD has cheated, they are about leveling the playing field to ensure fair and meaningful competition in the sport of athletics where success is determined by talent, dedication and hard work rather than other contributing factors," the Englishman added.

"It's about a level playing field, which is why we only targeted the 400m, 800m, and 1500m races, you know, the ones Semenya has won."

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Everyone says hypernormalizing is bad but is it?

A year from now society will inevitably take for granted whatever fresh hell we encounter today. If you can take it in and readjust yourself quickly, you remain a few steps ahead of the curve.

I have little hope that the democrats will do anything useful about Trump. Is it bad to not have hope?

I don't think so. I still have ambitions, goals, I still try to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. I don't feel crushed every time the bad news comes through because I'm not waiting for a hero. I don't want to feel derailed and have to regroup everytime something bad happens. Some people think that's gloomy, but I think that inhabiting a gloomy reality and figuring out how to navigate it is a way for me to avoid a lot of unnecessary setbacks and work towards the life I want more realistically and efficiently

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

It's not gay it's all about distance

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

heck yeah freedom :toot:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

twoday posted:

A year from now society will inevitably take for granted whatever fresh hell we encounter today. If you can take it in and readjust yourself quickly, you remain a few steps ahead of the curve.

I have little hope that the democrats will do anything useful about Trump. Is it bad to not have hope?

I mean if you're comfortable enough that you can ride out the next thirty years before the world burns with a bottle in your hand and don't give a gently caress what happens after that, yeah, it owns.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

That DICK! posted:

im not posting poo poo, retard

dont sign ur posts

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

good news, you only count as a woman if *looks at sheet* your specific hormones fall within these specific ranges and there's absolutely nothing that would inspire this sort of decision other than a desire to see healthy and competitive sports yes sirree

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Zyla posted:

ur free... to build the Wall

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1123730507265662983

good job, rude teens

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Zyla posted:

do the crime

do the time

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Biden and trump are indistinguishable

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Shageletic posted:

Awesome man. Glad to hear.

And heck, even if things don't work out, I get to meet lots of interesting new people. It's a win-win!

twoday posted:

I don't think so. I still have ambitions, goals, I still try to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. I don't feel crushed every time the bad news comes through because I'm not waiting for a hero. I don't want to feel derailed and have to regroup everytime something bad happens. Some people think that's gloomy, but I think that inhabiting a gloomy reality and figuring out how to navigate it is a way for me to avoid a lot of unnecessary setbacks and work towards the life I want more realistically and efficiently

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be pragmatic about your approach to new problems. I think it really just might become a problem if it dominates the way you think and feel on a daily basis and makes you feel helpless. poo poo's dire and hosed, but... well, I don't think it'd necessarily solve anything to let it make me feel like there's nothing I can do. At the end of the day, self-care is absolutely vital, no matter what, and compartmentalizing things in a way that lets you continue to function well is an awesome skill.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

does buttigieg skip leg day though?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

do something

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
blandness can sizzle

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the ring is on the wrong side

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
next up, if you happen to have a slightly more bigger looking jaw than permitted by european beauty standards and elevated hemoglobin levels, you aren't a woman either. sorry!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/SassoStan/status/1123012998950338560

b i n c h

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

I mean if you're comfortable enough that you can ride out the next thirty years before the world burns with a bottle in your hand and don't give a gently caress what happens after that, yeah, it owns.

lol if you're not already doing this

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

you could replace Venezuela with any unstable country and you'd probably be at least partially correct

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zyla posted:

attica! attica!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Why would they wear masks? The girl in he bottom right doesn't have a mask.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

BAE OF PIGS posted:

welp, just bought an engagement ring.

hahahahah ur gonna get married in hellworld

loser

seriously congrats

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao :d2a:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

borgos. bourgis.

i beleive in u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/quinncy/status/1123701328633638915

hahaha holy poo poo how did I not know that?