Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/amandaasette/status/1123612677429874688

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Oh poo poo that's Detroit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

He's charging!

*boops him on the nose*

tolmp!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

never forget (to go fast)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

everclear's second album ruled, and "santa monica" is a great tune but ... yeah. they just kind of make me feel sad when i think about them.

whatever album that was like just endless songs about his dad and his broken childhood got kinda grating

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:bernpop:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

man it's a shame this guy lost to TRUMP aint it

https://twitter.com/timkaine/status/1123681709252337666

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m watching my neighbors dog and I don’t know his name. everything was going ok til today when I took him out this am for a walk and then put him back in and I could hear him barking from the other apt. so I go out and take him out again and he doesn’t do anything again just wants to goof off! and I’m late for work so I’m like ok buster you’re done. I come home from work and see there’s a sign on the door that says he’s been barking all day and I go in there and he poo poo everywhere. I clean all the poo poo. but I don’t know, maybe the smells not gone. and there was the sign on the door - maybe whoever left it broaches the subject. do I tell my neighbor his dog poo poo? I feel kind of responsible because maybe I didn’t know his making GBS threads cues. but on the other hand gently caress that! i saw that dude poo poo! and I cleaned the second poo poo too!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Oh poo poo that's Detroit

yea thats southfield fwy and outer drive :stare:

e: w outer in dearborn

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

How is everyone doing tonight?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/1123750771022020608

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bert Roberge posted:

sky high with a heartache of stone.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao when elron hubbard was making up terms he used irl slurs hahahahaha

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

that's stupid

everyone knows he was assassinated by the mob

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

love my normal country

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/status/1123263282918371328

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Specifically by Charles Frederick Rogers

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

it's cool when underpasses flood like that. IMO, the city should shut down the drainage and just let it be a little urban pond.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

I’m watching my neighbors dog and I don’t know his name. everything was going ok til today when I took him out this am for a walk and then put him back in and I could hear him barking from the other apt. so I go out and take him out again and he doesn’t do anything again just wants to goof off! and I’m late for work so I’m like ok buster you’re done. I come home from work and see there’s a sign on the door that says he’s been barking all day and I go in there and he poo poo everywhere. I clean all the poo poo. but I don’t know, maybe the smells not gone. and there was the sign on the door - maybe whoever left it broaches the subject. do I tell my neighbor his dog poo poo? I feel kind of responsible because maybe I didn’t know his making GBS threads cues. but on the other hand gently caress that! i saw that dude poo poo! and I cleaned the second poo poo too!

I mean I'd just be honest and say the dog was good most of the time, but apparently he spent one day barking all the time and ended up making GBS threads in the apartment that day too. If the guy has a dog, he's probably had it poo poo in his apartment before. Even the best of dogs occasionally have to go when nobody is home.

Provided of course nothing else really happens. If live in the same building maybe you can find out who wrote the note and just let them know that you're just dog sitting, so the dog may just be barking because it misses it's owner.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ɗơηƌℓɗ ⍭ꭱ⊔ᨓφ ⟟ی ƌ φ⟟⋲ᘓ⋲ ơⴥ یꔠ⟟⍭

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

just get one of those car wraps with your DL on it, bing bing bong so simple

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Gringostar posted:

that's stupid

everyone knows he was assassinated by the mob

these are not mutually exclusive

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

You know except that that vent keeps the driver side window from fogging up. And blows valuable hot/cold air on your left hand.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

haljordan posted:

Specifically by Charles Frederick Rogers

Charles Rogers. Chuck Fucks.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/a_nice_frog/status/1123745593585733632

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

haljordan posted:

sky high with a heartache of stone.

Hell yeah.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
holy poo poo, this a hell of a loving grift
https://twitter.com/LifeandStyle/status/1123453881231527936

quote:

Charli Johnson says she first discovered the gel last May, two and a half years after a semi-truck doing 75 miles an hour crashed into her car and launched her through the windshield, leaving her with “melted” eyelashes and a brain of “mush”. “I was dead, literally,” Johnson said on a recent Wednesday evening, standing on a stage before 550 people at the APA Hotel Woodbridge, in Iselin, New Jersey. She wore a glittery white jacket and bangles engraved with the words “LOVE” and “HOPE”.

“I was on every freaking drug you could imagine,” Johnson said of her time after the accident. “My brain tested as that of a 10-year Alzheimer’s patient … I couldn’t put three words together to make a sentence.” When doctors told her she would never recover, she considered suicide, she said, even Googling which drugs were needed to carry it out. “Every single one of them was sitting on my table,” she said.

But the universe had other plans. “On that day,” she said, “God showed up in my life in the form of Alexy Goldstein and a bottle of gel.”

Alexy Goldstein is a paunchy 45-year-old with a horseshoe of dark hair. Based in Pleasant Hill, California, he bills himself as an herbalist, nutritional consultant and certified homeopath. In 2017, he founded a multilevel marketing (MLM) company called New U Life (NUL), which manufactures a product called Somaderm Gel.

The company’s website claims this “homeopathic gel is the ONLY transdermal Human Growth Hormone (HGH) product available without a prescription”. A 30-day supply costs $169.99.
Surely this is all on the lev-

quote:

More red flags popped up. Georgia is postmenopausal, but several months into using the gel, she says, she started having abnormal vaginal bleeding, and her breasts had grown two cup sizes: “If you’re a late bloomer, that might sound exciting, but it’s not.” Around that time, she says, other gel users started reporting strange symptoms, complaining of tachycardia, panic attacks, hives, rashes, vertigo, nosebleeds. Several postmenopausal women described abnormal vaginal bleeding.
At the Woodbridge, Johnny LoPresto warned the crowd about skeptics: “If anyone says they don’t feel the product, just say, ‘It’s designed not to work on losers!’”
look forward to seeing alexy goldstein as health secretary under president don jr

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

canes gonna go to the finals baby

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Apraxin posted:

always love to see the healthiest president ever elected up close in hi-definition!

https://i.imgur.com/KsgvbvW.mp4

if you open in a new tab it plays with music

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Let's go blues

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I mean I'd just be honest and say the dog was good most of the time, but apparently he spent one day barking all the time and ended up making GBS threads in the apartment that day too. If the guy has a dog, he's probably had it poo poo in his apartment before. Even the best of dogs occasionally have to go when nobody is home.

Provided of course nothing else really happens. If live in the same building maybe you can find out who wrote the note and just let them know that you're just dog sitting, so the dog may just be barking because it misses it's owner.

thank you. I will do that

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

That DICK! posted:

I wouldn't worry about it as long as he's ok now, dogs are just crazy weird especially

A) when they're alone
and B) when they're in an unfamiliar place

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I thought he was killed by Betty Crocker.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Apraxin posted:

holy poo poo, this a hell of a loving grift
https://twitter.com/LifeandStyle/status/1123453881231527936

Surely this is all on the lev-

look forward to seeing alexy goldstein as health secretary under president don jr

sorry my posts arent designed to work on losers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have to get a gift for my dad's birthday, and my 15 year old sister suggested this clock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHCXd2YZHs

The dude in this ad is flagrantly a sexmonster. I guess Marketing 101 is making the campaign relatable and America is all sexmonsters so this works. :chaostrump:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

canes gonna go to the finals baby

hell yeah go Staal
go team corsi