Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Holy poo poo Id I hope your daughter pulls through, this is horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Hope she gets better, id.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Did I miss a post somewhere or...?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

DukeofCA posted:

Did I miss a post somewhere or...?

His Twitter (same as the forum name.)

Jesus Christ. I'm sure you won't see this anytime soon but I hope and pray that things work out for you and your family.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Oh, this is bogus. Why do cool and good people like Id have to be the ones that deal with this stuff?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Oof. No parent should have to deal with that.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

We, strangers on the internet, love you and your daughter Id. Take all the time you need, no matter what happens.

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016
Hope everything works out
Hang in there

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Spaceballs parody-

Read Id’s Twitter.
Reading Id’s Twitter...

Feel really bad for him.
Feeling really bad for him.

Pray to God!
Praying to God.

He’s going through a terrible mess.
He’s going through it.

We’re with you, man!

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 11:17 on May 2, 2019

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Uhm.. I hope it turned out good, but I feel like his twitter being protected means the opposite... Oh gently caress, this is not a thing people should experience.

I'm with ya, I've been reading your LPs since before Dirge of Cerberus, and just wanted to thank you for all the laughs

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 2, 2019

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
https://twitter.com/TheDarkId/status/1123913139660165122

Aww Jesus!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oh Jesus.

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. :smith:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
This shouldn't happen. I got broken from losing my father, I can't imagine how bad this must be.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Fuckkkkk.. I'm sorry for your loss..

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Fuuuck.

I am genuinely loving sorry man

Sucks.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So sorry for your loss...

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Jesus.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I... ugh, goddamnit! Why does things like this happen to good people!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

loving hell :smith:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Just a random guy on the Internet who lurks and reads your LPs, so I can't really do or say much of anything meaningful, but... poo poo, "sorry for your loss" doesn't even begin to cover this. Whatever condolences I've got, they're yours now. :(

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
This probably won't mean much of anything coming from a stranger, but gently caress, my heart is utterly broken for you guys

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

My condolences for your loss. :smith:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
No one should ever have to experience what you're going through right now. I wish there was more I could do for you than offer my condolences for your loss.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm... I can't imagine how devastating that is. I'm sorry.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
That's where I'm at. I just don't have the words because I know anything won't be enough.

So sorry for your lost. Wish there was something I could do.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'm so sorry.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm sorry, I have a daughter too and she just felt a little sick for the last few days and I can't imagine the madness of being any more than a few miles away from her. Literally crying right now for you and your family.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
No parent should have to bury their child. Take as much time as you need to grieve.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Oh my god. I’m so sorry tdi

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Oh no :smith:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Oh gently caress...why does poo poo like this happen to good people? I'm sorry for your loss Id. Take as much time away from LPing as you need.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I am so so sorry for you and your family.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I'm sorry.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Dear God,

What the actual gently caress, man?

-sincerly, Gilgamesh255.

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
This right here is some bullshit.

All my sympathy for you and your family, Id. You and she deserved better. Please take care of yourself, don't blame yourself. And if anything can be done by us to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

I’m sorry.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I don't have the words, I'm still in shock. But I know that you're the best goddamn dad I've ever seen. For the record we have talked on twitter before (@atkinson72R), I reached out about how your NieR LPs gave me a lot of strength and hope during the hardest times of my life when I realized that I was bi and later on when I was trans, and you were wonderful about it, given that I've loved your work since I was a teenager I was a little starstruck to be honest. I know you loved that girl with all your goddamn heart and when she came out to you seeing practice that love time and time again filled me with utter joy because it was so wonderful to see someone experience that level of acceptance and love that I never had. You gave her the best goddamn life she could have had and it's a tragedy that you couldn't have kept giving her that life and I am so loving sorry. I don't even think this is the right thing to say but after how much you helped me I can't sit back and say nothing.

I'm so sorry. I know you were an exemplary father to a fellow gay and knowing she was just snatched away is loving heartbreaking to see. Be there for her girlfriend, she's probably going to need it.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I dont know what to say. I want to say something.
But.. I dont know anything better to do than to say that my feelings are with you. For all the good it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I'm so sorry man. Do whatever you have to get better at a time like this.