Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Rah! posted:

nice but that milkshake dude needs a better strategy than "hit nazi with milkshake, then get punched by nazis while cowering like babby"

like, knock the nazis out, behead them, drown them in a pigshit lagoon, goddamn lmao

He did the best he could under short notice with the materials he had. I'm just glad he (at least, by the look of things) wasn't seriously injured as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Love to protect strong daddy
https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/1123997310306877440?s=20

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hatebag posted:

They're all actually 10' tall shapeshifting interdimensional reptile vampires that live on adreneochrone, so they're quite healthy.

What? Lies! Hardly any of those fools are part of the proud Imperial Reptilian Species...which, uh, I am not a part of either. At all. Ha ha ha the very thought END TRANSMISSION

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

the banner just links to this

it's wild how I completely forget about these photos for months then as soon as I see that wallpaper it all comes flooding back

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i deserve a break today

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

it's the start of a cspam ARG

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cradling trump's tiny body in my arms so that the blows fall on me instead of him

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

I clicked on it earlier and laughed pretty hard

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

But enough about Evangelical Christianity

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Blue Meal, u saw me posting alone

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

this is why none of this poo poo matters

anyone to the left of ted cruz is hosed forever

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

So does every job application for the NYT include a requirement for "must licks boots" or is it just the editors job description

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Hell of a shot kid, that was one in a million.

:vince:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1124002034192195587?s=20
:qqsay:

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

if the fascists think you are too frashy, that's not a good thing imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

people have just been quoting him lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I really prefer attorney general to be genuinely enraptured by insane wide eyed conspiracy theories

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is an incredible article and well worth the time to read

it’s fun as another “insider’s look at the alt-right” but anyone who seriously has sympathy for this woman is out of their mind

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/GLSENTN/status/1123934611753533442

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can’t wait for a few years from now when we get the article about a down and out Milo and how repentant he is about the alt right and how he accepts total responsibility for his actions, which apparently means just saying “I totally accept responsibility for my actions” and not doing anything else

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Can't believe they would assail the character of a guy who defended joking that Trump kicked a black man out of public housing by saying

1) I say that all the time
2) "Blacks" have said it to me while complaining about Obama

lmfao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dammerung posted:

He did the best he could under short notice with the materials he had. I'm just glad he (at least, by the look of things) wasn't seriously injured as a result.

true

but i think if i were a nazi and i saw video of that, instead of being intimidated, i would be like "wow look at the lil weakling binch who thought he could fight with a milkshake wow he got owned by big brave tommy!!" and then get fired up to fight these brazen weakling enemies, maybe even test my street blade skills

but if tommy got KO'd and his goons all got jumped too, then i would be intimidated, i would know soros means business

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I can’t wait for a few years from now when we get the article about a down and out Milo and how repentant he is about the alt right and how he accepts total responsibility for his actions, which apparently means just saying “I totally accept responsibility for my actions” and not doing anything else

To be fair she did offer up receipts to the reporter that hosed over a few white supremacists who got into Federal Gov't with Trump........buuuuuut that also could have just been score settling on her part so who knows

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Rah! posted:

true

but i think if i were a nazi and i saw video of that, instead of being intimidated, i would be like "wow look at the lil weakling binch who thought he could fight with a milkshake wow he got owned by big brave tommy!!" and then get fired up to fight these brazen weakling enemies, maybe even test my street blade skills

but if tommy got KO'd and his goons all got jumped too, then i would be intimidated, i would know soros means business

It's not bloodm it's victory shake

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Can't believe they would assail the character of a guy who defended joking that Trump kicked a black man out of public housing by saying

1) I say that all the time
2) "Blacks" have said it to me while complaining about Obama

lmfao

i am not familiar with this one

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1123966398806536198?s=20

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1124005563690569731?s=20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
piss on my burger you gently caress

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

https://twitter.com/MusicIsPeople/status/1123844712828416001

dromp

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

The Alpha Centauri posted:

i am not familiar with this one

enjoy

https://twitter.com/FiringLineShow/status/1123323568291446788

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Do you think he'll do a Glenn Beck and try to hop back on the grift-train after hypothetically apologizing? I'm still a little dumbfounded by that strategic maneuvering.

Rah! posted:

true

I dunno, it looked like there were a lot of people jumping in or willing to jump in. It's generally not a good idea to pick a fight with a crowd of people simultaneously!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yes Biden actually said this
No this is not from Biden’s campaign website
lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:krad:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

piss on my burger you gently caress

that'll be one piss meal, extra piss

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the dissembling of stephen has low key been the funniest thing in politics for weeks.

if i have time i might make a best of, with gifs and vids.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Shageletic posted:

the dissembling of stephen has low key been the funniest thing in politics for weeks.

if i have time i might make a best of, with gifs and vids.

read that as "disassembly" and I think it works better that way

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

explains why he looks like a dumpling that came to life

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1124007032774905860?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017