Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Do whatever you need to right now. We'll be here if you decide to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

True heroes always show up late.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007
That's awful, so sorry to hear it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I already said this but I'll say it again: you're a wonderful person, Id. Your family didn't deserve anything like this, you didn't do anything wrong, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Also, even just from an internet girl you barely know, I'll never forget how awesome, supportive, and loving of a father you were with your daughter in the interactions you posted online

Your family tales always warmed my heart and put a smile on my face when I saw them

*hug*

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 2, 2019

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
Very sorry for your loss :(

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
loving hell man. Doubt anyone's going to be able to say anything that isn't going to sound hollow and worthless for a while, but you're in the thoughts of a lot of people here.

It's going to be unimaginably rough going and no way around it, please take care of yourself and each other.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.
Delurking to say that I am sorry for your loss, Id. Please take care of yourself and yours.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I'm so sorry to hear this, you're in our thoughts, Id.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Our hearts go out to you and your family.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
I am so sorry. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
I can barely grasp the depths of pain you're currently experiencing. Sending you all my best from one father to another.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
gently caress, that is terrible Id. I'm sorry for your loss.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
How do we even tell you how much we care about some guy on the internet that inspired me to accept myself a little better. Best wishes I'd.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I have lost my grandparents, friends (Alzheimer’s, cancer), and my childhood best friend (rock climbing mishap). All I can tell you is that it does not get easier with anything but time. You have to get through it and move on any way you can. And know this- it may seem rough at the start and for a long while but eventually your life will move on from it and you will again be living your life if that is how it is meant to be. This is a reality as true and inevitable as death itself. In your case I hope it is meant to be. The light you bring into the world through the person you are should not be dimmed or broken. The same is true of the one you lost, but like it or not, you are separated from them now. Accept that. Also accept that their love and inspiration will always be with you.

Like many, I mourn your loss. I have enjoyed your art and hope to do so more in the future. Take all the time you need to recover from this. When you return we will be here for you still.

VirtualBasement
Jun 5, 2006

"Be not afraid..."
Coming out of lurking. As a father, I can't imagine what you are going through at this time. You have my sincerest condolences for your loss. This is just hosed up.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Jesus Christ Id I'm so sorry.

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...
There aren't words for these times.

Even as a distant internet dumbass, the bits and pieces of you and your family's life that showed up here have always been enough to tell me there was a lot of love, despite no small amount of hardship. And that you've become a better person over that time, and that the world is poorer for losing her.

Take care of yourself, may you and the family recover as much as you ever will from this hole being ripped out of you, and do what you need, at your pace.

And obviously don't be afraid to tell internet dumbasses to gently caress off, but hopefully everyone knows that.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all here for ya.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Oh, god. This is loving horrible.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Id.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I don't really have much to add apart from I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

Sending all our love to you.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I'm so, so, so sorry.
My heart goes out to you. There are no words.

Stormgear
Feb 12, 2014
Christ, I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel.

I'm so sorry. Nobody should ever have to bury their child.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
I can’t say anything that might make up for this, but for what little it means, thanks for all laughs over the years.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and your family.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

CmdrKing posted:

Even as a distant internet dumbass, the bits and pieces of you and your family's life that showed up here have always been enough to tell me there was a lot of love, despite no small amount of hardship. And that you've become a better person over that time, and that the world is poorer for losing her.

Every thing you have chosen to share with us about your family have been genuinely delightful. I think it really is a testament to how much your silly internet stuff has touched our lives that all of us, literally strangers, are mourning with you.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
So sorry. Condolences to you and your family :(

Whammiewazzle
Apr 29, 2016

My condolences.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm so sorry

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

*Chewbacca roar of lament*

May she be the inspiration for the most :black101: of weapon stories, if that's desired.

RandomMagus
May 3, 2017

FeyerbrandX posted:

*Chewbacca roar of lament*

May she be the inspiration for the most :black101: of weapon stories, if that's desired.

Peter Mayhew also just died...

:(

I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, Id. This happened so fast. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

God, I'm so sorry.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

You and your family are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry.

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Oh god, I'm so sorry for your loss, Id.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

a strangers condolence isn't worth much, but gently caress dude, i'm sorry to hear that.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I'm so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nietzsche
Mar 13, 2001

f*ck is this newbie avatar

I'm so sorry for your loss, man. You're in all of our thoughts.