Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Hatebag posted:

Any re-jiggering of states that doesn't result in 69 states is bullshit!

The northern panhandle secedes from West Virginia to become North West Virginia: 61

Each of the 5 boroughs of NYC gets statehood (after NYC already became a state on its own): 65

The Dakotas merge: 64

Louisville+Lexington+Cincinnati secede from KY and OH to form the state of Clay: 65

North Alabama and North Mississippi secede to form the blue state of Alassipi: 66

The eastern panhandle secedes from West Virginia to become East West Virginia: 67

The city of Sheperdstown secedes from East West Virginia to become East East West Virginia: 68

Hancock County secedes from North West Virginia to become North North West Virginia: 69

I think this is doable, boys. Let's win some elections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Also, it's not 100% fair to only blame McConnell because if he got hit by a bus tomorrow or lost re-election (lol, nope) then whoever the 2nd in command weasel is of the republican senate caucus is would just keep running the same playbook.

less competently though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nae! posted:

even 420 states?

I can't count that high!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Reality Winter posted:

I probably got the job but now I'm nervous about that and want to die

every job is fine and every job is bad but the important thing is to remember that the company will gently caress you over every chance you get and the only people you should be loyal to are the people on the same strata as you

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

The northern panhandle secedes from West Virginia to become North West Virginia: 61

Each of the 5 boroughs of NYC gets statehood (after NYC already became a state on its own): 65

The Dakotas merge: 64

Louisville+Lexington+Cincinnati secede from KY and OH to form the state of Clay: 65

North Alabama and North Mississippi secede to form the blue state of Alassipi: 66

The eastern panhandle secedes from West Virginia to become East West Virginia: 67

The city of Sheperdstown secedes from East West Virginia to become East East West Virginia: 68

Hancock County secedes from North West Virginia to become North North West Virginia: 69

I think this is doable, boys. Let's win some elections.

Signed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think that "people also search for" thing on google results may be my least favorite recent pointless change and I've been dealing with more than a few recent pointless changes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Now i just need to make up a flag design where the stars form an image of 2 people 69ing but you can't see the gennies so that it's not exclusive

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1124373444836167682

get ready for the deluge of :yooge: FAKE NEWS tweets

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

one song that I think of when I think of songs that make you go :thunk: is the 1960s hit "Take a Letter, Maria", sung from the point of view of a businessman talking to his secretary Maria; first he dictates an I'm-divorcing-you letter because he caught his wife cheating on him, then he reflects that maybe he should have spent time wth his wife once in a while instead of spending late nights at the office all the time, then he finishes up by asking Maria on a date

at no point does the song concern itself with Maria's feelings about this situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg2lzbaYcN8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1123212317376811009

lol

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

donte stallworth seems like a pretty decent person, with good political views, but he also killed a guy driving drunk, so

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

a biblical king

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

You dumb, Klubochar.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1124375265214251008

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

How the gently caress do they get this wrong? Was this Haberman's gently caress up? Was she the first one to report it?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/sn0oie/status/1109202333580316672

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
It is because they are fake news

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

You dumb, Klubochar.

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1123949074095513606

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

having incredible movements, thank you Jesus

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Is that the Vegas shooter?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

How the gently caress do they get this wrong? Was this Haberman's gently caress up? Was she the first one to report it?

they (trump) fed her fake news because she's way up in their poo poo and they knew she would spread it then they could call it fake

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
tellup

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

given her history I'm all for it because she'd beat it out of them

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1124377591056617476

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lawman 0 posted:

the media is the enemy of the people

only once it targets a centrist, to centrists

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

they (trump) fed her fake news because she's way up in their poo poo and they knew she would spread it then they could call it fake

That can't be what happened, she was literally reporting on a live Sanders interview. She just....blew it somehow and reported that Sanders said something she didn't actually say.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Is that the Vegas shooter?

which one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Basebf555 posted:

They got it right the first time and mcgahn is probably going to end up novichok'd

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

zegermans posted:

Mueller's response will be that his strong moral and ethical code required to impartially investigate crimes sadly prevents him from revealing crimes that people committed.

wow thank u for your service lindsay grahams, for caring across the aisle and being one of the good republican!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

That can't be what happened, she was literally reporting on a live Sanders interview. She just....blew it somehow and reported that Sanders said something she didn't actually say.

or sanders told her something off the record that she forgot she wasn't supposed to repeat

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/karentravers/status/1124375901255479297

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's trumping

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

how wude

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

what's trumping

thank you lord jesus for president tormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

thank you lord jesus for president tormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

wait who is the president

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i looked up the reporter to see if it was a woman but i really didnt need to

:yooge: hush now the men are talking

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

wait who is the president

trmpi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Got im