Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

E wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I knew that scene would give certain people an aneurysm.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/ashleylynch/status/1124453548400316416?s=19

Basically they were citing themselves on reports and nothing else.

Also this hilarious gem.

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/1124478764384047104?s=19

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Just think how much Endgame would have made if it didn't have Brie Larson in it. My sources found here say Endgame has underperformed.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I saw at least 3 or 4 things in Endgame that seemed deliberately there to piss of chuds. That did put a smile on my face

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Retro Futurist posted:

I saw at least 3 or 4 things in Endgame that seemed deliberately there to piss of chuds. That did put a smile on my face

When Captain Marvel arrives and destroys Thanos's ship completely unassisted symbolize Feminists to destroy mens penises and feminize them - What some chud probably will say.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/AGramuglia/status/1124743148763262976?s=19

Garth Ennis, SJW extraordinaire.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

twistedmentat posted:

When Captain Marvel arrives and destroys Thanos's ship completely unassisted symbolize Feminists to destroy mens penises and feminize them - What some chud probably will say.

Thanos is a soyboy

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Garth Ennis, SJW extraordinaire.

The first defender there immediately starts whining about being bullied. What a soyboy.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

site posted:

Thanos is a soyboy

Is it this moment I like to mention that I recently found out all those fake supplements that these crazy people push to increase your masculinity are usually mostly soy. Which is hilarious considering their own beliefs.

Seriously, it's like people took the parody book "Men Don't Eat Quiche" and took it very seriously.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Covok posted:

Is it this moment I like to mention that I recently found out all those fake supplements that these crazy people push to increase your masculinity are usually mostly soy. Which is hilarious considering their own beliefs.

Seriously, it's like people took the parody book "Men Don't Eat Quiche" and took it very seriously.

Hbomberguy did a video about that, and the response from Paul J Watson was to make a video of him wearing a wig and screaming like a toddler denied candy at the grocery store.

site posted:

Thanos is a soyboy

The one from Infinity War is, the Endgame one isn't.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I mean, the original Infinity War comic is baaasically just Thanos whining about Death putting him in the "Friendzone" and throwing a tantrum.

Dude probably has a twitter bitching about women and nice guys. Evil guys?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

twistedmentat posted:

Hbomberguy did a video about that, and the response from Paul J Watson was to make a video of him wearing a wig and screaming like a toddler denied candy at the grocery store.

The one from Infinity War is, the Endgame one isn't.

Carol nosold his headbutt, obviously he must've been feminized from all the estrogen

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Flytrap posted:

I mean, the original Infinity War comic is baaasically just Thanos whining about Death putting him in the "Friendzone" and throwing a tantrum.

@TheThanos I killed have the universe, and she still is hanging out with that cuck Deadpool
@DoomDemands, @KangConq, @xxDaken69xx liked this

site posted:

Carol nosold his headbutt, obviously he must've been feminized from all the estrogen

Her new haircut made Thanos soft so he lost most of his power.

This is literally a universal chud reaction to any woman who gets their hair cut short. Like when Katy Perry did it, you saw "I used to think she was hot, but now she looks like a LESBIAN",

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 5, 2019

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Flytrap posted:

twistedmentat posted:

@TheThanos I killed have the universe, and she still is hanging out with that cuck Deadpool
He tries to delete but Galactus has already put up screencaps "HA HA WHAT A LOSER"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fish Noise posted:

He tries to delete but Galactus has already put up screencaps "HA HA WHAT A LOSER"

Then Squirrel Girl tweets him the picture of the time when she defeated Thanos. Galactus likes it.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

twistedmentat posted:

Do not insult the royal name of DOOM by comparing him to the vile, inferior chuds.

quote:

This is literally a universal chud reaction to any woman who gets their hair cut short. Like when Katy Perry did it, you saw "I used to think she was hot, but now she looks like a LESBIAN",

Women and men can look however they like and shouldn't be shamed because some chuds think they only exist as their personal eye candy and have to meet their chud standards.

Also, short hair Carol is best Carol.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wait, I'm confused. Is using the term "STEM" an SJW term or is being someone who works or studies in STEM an SJW? Because, uh, I'm sure the latter is more heavily chud than not.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Endless Mike posted:

Wait, I'm confused. Is using the term "STEM" an SJW term or is being someone who works or studies in STEM an SJW? Because, uh, I'm sure the latter is more heavily chud than not.

I think if you talk about STEM, you think STEM is a good thing which immediately turns you into a soyboy beta cuck and your dingle-dangle vanishes forever and it's the only time Brie Larson cracks a smile.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Feminists sometimes point out how woman-unfriendly stem fields are despite many of those fields being pioneered by women. Apparently that makes it a bingo?

Weatherman bingo: rain / weather / sunshine / wind / tomorrow / cold / warm

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Flytrap posted:

Infinity Gauntlet is 90% Thanos whining about not having a girlfriend and 10% him making a subservient female version of himself who is TOTALLY BETTER than the girl he is trying to appeal to.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ImpAtom posted:

Infinity Gauntlet is 90% Thanos whining about not having a girlfriend and 10% him making a subservient female version of himself who is TOTALLY BETTER than the girl he is trying to appeal to.

The whole book is thanos trying to gently caress including by getting a new girlfriend, who's just a body pillow with a picture of him stapled on

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Having multiple options per square is really defeating the purpose of bingo

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Covok posted:

Do not insult the royal name of DOOM by comparing him to the vile, inferior chuds.

Women and men can look however they like and shouldn't be shamed because some chuds think they only exist as their personal eye candy and have to meet their chud standards.

Also, short hair Carol is best Carol.

Doom would totally be into that, he'd be tweeting about RICHARDS stealing Sue from him.

And yea, but they all want women too look like idealized women from a soap ad in the 70s.

and yes I was so happy when she showed up with the short hair after the 5 year gap, and Rocket dunks on her for it.

SJWs are infiltrating STEM because you can't wear your hentai cummies shirt when you land a robot on a comet without getting poo poo for it.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Doom would totally be into that, he'd be tweeting about RICHARDS stealing Sue from him.

You're confusing Doom with Namor. There is no woman, or man, or any being, worthy of a romantic relationship with Doom. Doom may have dalliances, but in the end, there is none for Doom but DOOM!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dawgstar posted:

I think if you talk about STEM, you think STEM is a good thing which immediately turns you into a soyboy beta cuck and your dingle-dangle vanishes forever and it's the only time Brie Larson cracks a smile.

If SRS was that easy, I'd have become an engineer in college

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

twistedmentat posted:

It is a powerful look

And let's be honest short hair may not define her (technically) as a lesbian but it was definitely catering to us

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

site posted:

It is a powerful look

And let's be honest short hair may not define her (technically) as a lesbian but it was definitely catering to us

I am so into women with short hair, but then I find a lot of stuff that queer codes women attractive. Which is odd really when you think about it.

Carol Danvers, who will probably be the face of the MCU for the forseeable future along with Black Panther not being straight at the least is huge.

Also every time i see your avatar is smile, because I love Gwen, especially in that scene.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I had wanted this image as my av for YEARS but i swear to god i didn't notice until i was at the purchase new av page trying to think of some text that it also has all the trans flag colors lol

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

site posted:

I had wanted this image as my av for YEARS but i swear to god i didn't notice until i was at the purchase new av page trying to think of some text that it also has all the trans flag colors lol

Holy crap I never realized Gwenpool's pink is the pink of the trans flag.

For something that probably exists because some exec said "hey Spider-Gwen is population, and so is Deadpool, combine the two", she has been amazing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I think Gwenpool was initially created as a joke cover.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She was. From the Gwen Stacy month variants.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

I think Gwenpool was initially created as a joke cover.

Gwenpool was created in a variant cover for Deadpool.

With the success of Spider-Gwen, they did a theme month with a bunch of Gwen variants.

gently caress, even Image's Invincible got in on it.

Then, in the most cynical business move possible, the positive reception to that very cover led to them green lighting a book based on the variant cover.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
well it produced one of the best books ever so i'll allow it

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I think I went to college with Sorcerer Supreme Gwen.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Lurdiak posted:

I think I went to college with Sorcerer Supreme Gwen.

Wolverine Gwen looked familiar and this was the key my memory needed. She was in my dorm freshman year.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Real sad that middle cover doesn't have "AGwengers" on it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My point still stands she came to because someone though to combine Gwen Stacy and Deadpool together. The fact the character became amazing is a credit to the creative part of marvel.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

My point still stands she came to because someone though to combine Gwen Stacy and Deadpool together. The fact the character became amazing is a credit to the creative part of marvel Chris Hastings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Boy do I hate the Gwulk's cover need to shred all clothes like it was made in 1995