Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

he was 15 years old couldn’t believe that the water at the beach was clean and had an ever changing posse of incredibly stupidly dressed teens and pot bellied older men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

twistedmentat posted:

If she was healthy mentally she would probably give it up and get a day job, but, i'm not sure what to call it, but an obsession with being heard.
no joke, that one's literally called hysteria

ps: I'm skeptical of "personality disorders" as a general concept so I'm not making a diagnosis here

Gazpacho has issued a correction as of 03:54 on May 5, 2019

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

none of these grifters is especially successful but the same brain disease that makes them grifters also makes them obsessively lie about their standard of living to each other. case in point: weird mike and “””his””” pool. loomer is just dumb enough to not realize everyone else is lying. also the plastic surgery addiction suggests a deeper issue about her life and self image.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Wow he was even reaching for his gun right there

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

jesus christ alex get her some help, don't just film her life going to poo poo

wink

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

none of these grifters is especially successful but the same brain disease that makes them grifters also makes them obsessively lie about their standard of living to each other. case in point: weird mike and “””his””” pool. loomer is just dumb enough to not realize everyone else is lying. also the plastic surgery addiction suggests a deeper issue about her life and self image.
i will go in for the sporadic joke about loomer looking like the maniac cop but i feel bad about it and she is deeply ill and needs help for sure. the last photo of her having a nervous breakdown in the facebook office is deeply sad

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

She is a jew that gets sexually aggressive with white nationalists. That screams death wish to me.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i will go in for the sporadic joke about loomer looking like the maniac cop but i feel bad about it and she is deeply ill and needs help for sure. the last photo of her having a nervous breakdown in the facebook office is deeply sad

remember when she went with jacob wohl and that convicted fraudster to harass ilhan omar and merely shot a "documentary" showing that ilhan omar's house is a normal human being's house in a normal human being neighborhood which had been invaded by three total loons?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Didn't she try to kill refugees in the Mediterranean, or was that someone else?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Terrible Opinions posted:

lindsey lohan tried to kidnap a child from a syrian refugee

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

that was lauren southern

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

that was lauren southern who is a dangerous fascist who should be sent to gulag

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

meltdown may has started off so loving strong

i hope it barrels down to the very bottom at the end of the month

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I really hope she is just being a drama queen, because if Loomer actually does off herself, we will never, ever hear the end of it. Chuds will be going "You killed Loomer by taking away her twitter and facebook accounts! You mean SJWs!"

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The people tut-tuting about people encouraging Loomer to kill herself should rest easy because conservatives never, ever seem to go through with it unless they're about to be sent off to prison.

Conservatives know full well the best way to own the libs is to stay alive.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
imagining Loomer offing herself and setting off the culture civil war as people unironically die for her nationwide

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"in her name" i whisper to myself as i detonate my suicide belt in the trader joes to own the libs

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al! posted:

"in her name" i whisper to myself as i detonate my suicide belt in the trader joes to own the libs

30 Slain In Brutal #Loomering

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

twistedmentat posted:

I really hope she is just being a drama queen, because if Loomer actually does off herself, we will never, ever hear the end of it. Chuds will be going "You killed Loomer by taking away her twitter and facebook accounts! You mean SJWs!"
it would burn itself out on twitter in three days tops

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
War Boys-tier obese chud fanatics spraying gold paint over their nostrils and dousing themselves in kerosene and charging towards the liberal hives in firey human shock waves but get winded and end up making a wall of charbroiled bodies that continuously pile up

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

I don't think anyone outside the fascists would rally around this as a nazi martyrdom thing tbh. Seems like it would be more of a general mental health/cyberbullying thing

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

30 Slain In Brutal #Loomering

"#LOOME" has been carved into the face of the moon overnight, what could it possibly mean?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Mr Interweb posted:

The people tut-tuting about people encouraging Loomer to kill herself should rest easy because conservatives never, ever seem to go through with it unless they're about to be sent off to prison.

Conservatives know full well the best way to own the libs is to stay alive.
Also it's not like a racist killing themselves is a bad thing, one less of them is a net positive on the world.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

imagining Loomer offing herself and setting off the culture civil war as people unironically die for her nationwide
like the necromongers from the chronicles of riddick but with masks in the visage of loomer IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPjVLSVPBI

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gazpacho posted:

it would burn itself out on twitter in three days tops

You'd be able to tell super chuds because they won't shut up about her every time one of their friends shoots up a Mosque or a preschool.

Chillgamesh posted:

I don't think anyone outside the fascists would rally around this as a nazi martyrdom thing tbh. Seems like it would be more of a general mental health/cyberbullying thing

Is it really cyberbullying when you are a horrible person, saying horrible things and people are calling you out on it?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

all the chuds changing their icons 2 laura loomer's face

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
MMIW has a rally tomorrow in OKC. The hiwaymen are going to be there too. This sucks so so much.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
stay safe if you're there. billy sessions and his hiwaymen crew have been escalating

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/1124731895063797760?s=19

lol they got haley

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

like the necromongers from the chronicles of riddick but with masks in the visage of loomer IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPjVLSVPBI

terrifying, kinda want to see it unfold, which makes it even more terrifying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it does seem a little weird that loomer is banned but but joey gibson, and organizer of a hate group, is not

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

stay safe if you're there. billy sessions and his hiwaymen crew have been escalating

Laura Loomer or Pete Burns?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

learn to code, laura

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

terrifying, kinda want to see it unfold, which makes it even more terrifying
necroloomers

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

yeah I have a bad feeling about this one

I’m sure a few of them have warrants and/or are violating parole at least. hopefully more than a few

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Is it really cyberbullying when you are a horrible person, saying horrible things and people are calling you out on it?

We know it isn't, but the media always reports everything as passively as possible so they'd definitely publish a "no one is to blame"-type story about how a "right-wing activist with some extremist views and obvious mental health issues" was driven to suicide after being banned or something, if they talk about it at all

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
In the grim darkness of the future, antifa and chud will clash with full hatred and intention to annihilate. But on one battlefield, two fighters from the factions will meet and by chance will find that Love Can Loom.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

In the grim darkness of the future, antifa and chud will clash with full hatred and intention to annihilate. But on one battlefield, two fighters from the factions will meet and by chance will find that Love Can Loom.

Would gladly execute the Antifa heretic who fell for a Nazi.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

MMIW contacted state police for protection so hopefully that’ll keep them way from the rally a bit. I don’t think it will completely but it’s probably better than nothing.

I really don’t want this rally messed with. These people have been through enough white bullshit.

e: hiwaymen planning to go to Minneapolis and yell at Somalis on May 14

Silver Nitrate has issued a correction as of 07:31 on May 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Dead loomer will be misidentified as a lib and laughed at by chuds again like the time she got thrown outa congress