Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sir Tonk posted:

dont doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1125047465030320128

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
It's the perfect temp outside in the shade, but people who like to sit out in the sun and get roasted are loving dumb.

I also wish I had some weed. God drat just loving legalize it already.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calm posted:

donald my man, you can just say "gg no re" and save urself some time.

donnie is not dishonourable

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Strong vibrations in this post

my dads, in victorian mourning clothes: you knew him better than anyone else. would you please deliver the eulogy at cumshitter's funeral?

liquor store attendant: uhhh....

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
re u anytime 1:1@lt

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

When I was going through teuinp's speeches I ran across one where he states that the boarder patrol are doing things that were illegal and that the emergency decoration allows them to do it legally now.

We are about 6 months from making a DMZ and shooting anyone who steps foot on it.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
eating healthy loving sucks

but it sucks when you lead a poo poo lifestyle and youre constantly tired and your body aches.

Why can't I just treat my body like poo poo and feel great all the time.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1124272344384593923

the best Democrat from my state

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 19:12 on May 10, 2019

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

BAE OF PIGS posted:

but it sucks when you lead a poo poo lifestyle and youre constantly tired and your body aches.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sorry, but there really aren't any family farmers anymore.

I'm actually not sure if should go back to family farms and instead it should be megacorp farming operations, but they should be strictly regulated or possibly even nationalized.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

me, looking at the history of famine: ah yes, i love market efficiency.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i need to know the context of that dinosaurs! clip because at the end it looks like the idiot sticom dad accidentally started a worker's commune at his television network

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i remember watching dinosaurs when i was little but that owns so much

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

got my vote

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BAE OF PIGS posted:

have u tried meth

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Admiral Ray posted:

me, looking at the history of famine: ah yes, i love market efficiency.

but what about the deficit????

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

triple sulk posted:

holy poo poo

unchecked corruption and capitalism destroy the environment and kill them all in the last episode of the series

Dinosaurs was great

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dinosaurs! ends with the titular dinosaurs dropping nukes in volcanoes to create an ice age to kill off a kinda kudzu weed thats overgrowing everything becuase they killed off the species that ate it

its a very dark and very good show

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Admiral Ray posted:

have u tried meth

yeah, lots

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TMMadman posted:

Sorry, but there really aren't any family farmers anymore.

I'm actually not sure if should go back to family farms and instead it should be megacorp farming operations, but they should be strictly regulated or possibly even nationalized.

you'd have much better health regulation, at least in theory

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

cumshitter posted:

i need to know the context of that dinosaurs! clip because at the end it looks like the idiot sticom dad accidentally started a worker's commune at his television network

I remember a few years ago the show was on Netflix and I started watching it but I got bored after like 2 episodes because I didn't want to sit through all the character development.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

try less

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BAE OF PIGS posted:

It's the perfect temp outside in the shade, but people who like to sit out in the sun and get roasted are loving dumb.

I also wish I had some weed. God drat just loving legalize it already.

the sun is awful and gives you cancer

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

cumshitter posted:

found the episode and holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BaDdjxyfE&t=670s

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Leviathan posted:

phew, only 10 more days of ppl suckin off mueller until he inevitably disappoints everyone just one more time

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1120003798339084293

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i love that Yang will keep non-violent drug offenders in federal prison for an extra three months so he can make a 420 joke

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/malloy_online/status/1125076860742668289

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I can't believe I used to be a distance runner. Now I won't even get up to take a poo poo unless crapping my pants is imminent.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

you'd have much better health regulation, at least in theory

much better health regulation with family farms or megacorp farming operations?

I mean the problem with farming right now is that machines have made the process so efficient that you don't need a lot of people to do it anymore and while you'd think that would make a family farm more profitable, the equipment is extremely expensive and puts the family farmer into debt.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

triple sulk posted:

i remember watching dinosaurs when i was little but that owns so much

I had a bunch on VHS, with their 90's neon colored boxes :3: I can only remember 3 episodes though, throwing grandma in the tar pits, the asteroid, and the mating dance.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Pooky posted:

I had a bunch on VHS, with their 90's neon colored boxes :3: I can only remember 3 episodes though, throwing grandma in the tar pits, the asteroid, and the mating dance.

holy gently caress i remember the throwing the grandma in the tarpits episode. That was loving dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Dinosaurs! ended with the ice age coming to kill everyone, that show was loving crazy.