Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.
Dumb question, how do I increase the amount of goods ships on a trade route? I add another schooner to a route, but I can't increase the amount of goods carried past 50, or add two more slots for the other ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Both ships will load the same loading setup you've established. If you want one of them to have a different carry than the other then you need to set up another route.

So if Schooner 1 is loading 50 beef and 50 peppers, then the second schooner on the route will go for the same thing, effectively giving the route 100 beef and peppers.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.
Thank you. Trying to move my farmers to their own islands, and trying to get the shipping working is painful. At this point I'm just overproducing everything so my islands don't constantly run out of anything.

I Have so many schooners running between my islands just to move tier 1 resources around.

Demon_Corsair fucked around with this message at 07:01 on May 5, 2019

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

While going thru the campaign yesterday, I got a quest where I had to deliver chocolate or something past the queen's flagships or something. Ended up failing but the queen flagships never left and kept their green/red sight indicators. A harmless bug, if a little annoying.

Now I'm on the last parts of the campaign and I have to go to the queen's flagship to pick up a thing for the trial. I'm supposed to park a ship next to the indicated ship and then she'll offer me a quest item. Unfortunately, she never seems to recognize that I'm next to her. So, I think I'm soft locked from completing the campaign on this save. I have a feeling it's related to the duplicates of the queen's flagship with the sight indicators.

Apparently the first issue is not uncommon, but I haven't found the second mentioned anywhere. Very frustrating.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I've had the second one happen to me sometimes, and not just with that quest. Have you tried clicking the Queen's flagship while your ship is in pickup range? I've found that clicking on the target location while in pickup range tends to make the quests double-check themselves.

I haven't found a solution to the first one, it also happened to me at one point and I really just had to rewind the file.

Demon_Corsair posted:

Thank you. Trying to move my farmers to their own islands, and trying to get the shipping working is painful. At this point I'm just overproducing everything so my islands don't constantly run out of anything.

I Have so many schooners running between my islands just to move tier 1 resources around.

I really try to avoid that, excepting with schnapps where I don't have a choice. Work clothes chains are staffing-intensive but I'd rather add more farmers to the stack than deal with shipping work clothes around. That's personal preference, however.

Overproducing is almost always preferable; if your stockpiles overflowing gets on your nerves you can always set them to auto-sell. In your trade post you can set a level the stockpile should seek to reach for each good; if under that number it will buy goods from ships and if over it will sell goods to them.

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 09:06 on May 5, 2019

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Holy crap are Engineers and Investors a slog. This is one of my best set ups, and so I'm committing to getting to a huge investor number and finishing a monument so I can say I did it, but holy cow is there so much tedium in setting up chains and then waiting for the production to finally catch up, or having to grab a New World island and set up infrastructure completely from scratch so that I can get new resources off of it. If I was smarter, I suppose I'd be juggling better and setting up new island while I'm waiting for other production chains to start, but I'm not there yet.

I nearly chucked this run just because it's the most annoying, though. Apparently, setting up a commuter dock opens an otherwise-worker-farmer-island to suddenly be open to epidemics. Guess how I found that out? Well, no biggie, just throw down a hospital... oh, wait, those cost glass and concrete and this island doesn't have enough. Okay, grab one of my pool of transport ships, move poo poo over, of course the wind is against me, wait five minutes, finally get the resources there, set up the hospital. Done, right?

hahahahahaha no of course not, it turns out that epidemics can affect ships near the coastline who then have a fifteen minute cooldown during which they can start the epidemic on any island they touch. Which means I'm in a cycle where a ship drops an epidemic off at an island, giving me the whole announcement-AI-comment-music blarping crap, then the epidemic gets killed in a minute getting new announcement-AI-comment blarp but one of the twenty ships I have on routes between the two islands is newly infected, and they'll drop it off at a new island, and start the cycle again sometimes literally within one second of the plague being cleared.

This has lasted for the last four loving hours in game. "One of your cities is affected by plague!" bwah-bwah-bwah bwah "Your city has been cured." "You have made me less nervous about Western Medicine!" "An epidemic has spread to one of your cities!" bwah-bwah-bwah bwah The only way I think I can end it would be to go through all twenty of my trade ships, pull out the ones with plague, pause them for fifteen minutes, and hope my economy doesn't completely tank without any supplies hahahahaha.

This is such a good game with such boneheaded ideas.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall the rich section of my burgeoning capital:

and the... slightly less rich section:

and this is the Museum/Zoo/Fair section to tie them together:

I'm trying to do what Black Griffon did with pretty little stand-alone farms as you can see with the sheep-steads and mills, but for grain, I'm doing full Mazz-style paint the landscape because it's so nice to watch the wind blow through giant fields of grain.

Should've named the city Wonderwall just to make that joke, dammit

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 16:26 on May 5, 2019

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Redeye Flight posted:

I've had the second one happen to me sometimes, and not just with that quest. Have you tried clicking the Queen's flagship while your ship is in pickup range? I've found that clicking on the target location while in pickup range tends to make the quests double-check themselves

Thanks for replying. I did try that and unfortunately that didn't work. I also tried exciting to the menu and selecting the autosave on the load menu to try and get it to fix the trigger on load.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Is it possible to tell a trade route to take everything but a set value from a given storage? I would like to leave some rum for my Caribbean bros.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.

Looking good. Another thing to do is paint all the empty space on your islands when you’re ”done” with them with the temperate grove park tile. It looks like natural forest and it seems to fill in better than nature for attractiveness once you really paint it in. It’s something like 6-9 tiles per point AFAIK.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 5, 2019

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Broken Cog posted:

Is it possible to tell a trade route to take everything but a set value from a given storage? I would like to leave some rum for my Caribbean bros.

No, but a possible workaround is you add in the same port to the trade route and move it directly after the pick up then drop off the exact amount you want “reserved”. It’s not perfect and if multiple ships use that pier it can schedule weird and delay the ship, but it does work.

A reserve feature like that is a super common request on reddit/their forums so hopefully they add it.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 5, 2019

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I think I've burned out. I'm trying with a new set of 2 star difficulty npcs but I'm starting to not care. I dont feel like rearranging my island on my other save that just hit banks. Meh.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Mazz posted:

Looking good. Another thing to do is paint all the empty space on your islands when you’re ”done” with them with the temperate grove park tile. It looks like natural forest and it seems to fill in better than nature for attractiveness once you really paint it in. It’s something like 6-9 tiles per point AFAIK.

Thanks! I saw your post about that and I’ll get there; I’m still in “doodling while waiting for numbers to go up” right now :D

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I got to the new world and only 2 islands have loving sugar cane fertility and they're both taken. Von Malching and Gasparov. I waited kinda long to do my expedition there. Should I just say gently caress it and keep going or try to take over one of their islands somehow or just restart? Heh.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Your best bet would be to burn one of the two to the ground if you can. If you want to continue on, Rum is not a necessary good, just a luxury one. You'll be missing a decent chunk of cash from your Artisan and Engineer populations, and make sure you have police to keep your Journaleros in line because 95% of the time a church will keep them happy but you want to be prepared for the last 5% when something goes wrong. You also need to build up your Journaleros quickly to unlock the church.

Make sure you have Catchoutec (Rubber) on one of those islands. If you don't, burn down a neighbor or just restart. You need that for the first Engineer luxury resource (bikes) and you're gonna want to give your Engineers luxury resources ASAP to make up for some of the happiness and income you'll be missing from lacking rum.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Also, check in with the rebels at their island every once in a while- they sell seeds pretty often. If you’re willing to save scum, you can flush and redraw until you get sugar seed.

But it’s probably easier and less cheaty to take over enemy islands. Chances are, someone will declare on one of those two, and then you can swoop in to take what you need.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Welp, hit a game breaking bug where I cant pick up quests or sell ships. Guess I'm done until that's patched.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
Well I have pretty much min/maxed myself out of things to do. Hit my population targets (upped it to 250 investor houses because I needed more influence for the zoo), everyone's needs are good, new world is working well enough, and I've done 1-2 of all the large events. I'm not actually making jewelry since its a luxury good and the gold requirements for that + watches is frankly loving ridiculous. I have 9 mines at 150-170% and I need SIX more to keep up.

I have complex enough trade shipping that I literally cannot get rid of illness anymore but I can at least contain it to 3-4 houses each time. Fun to hear that message forever.

Was able to completely zero out influence too, which was cool.

Here's the final product of the production hellpit, I can post up new world screenshots if anyone wants too but they are basically the same as the four I posted earlier.

Trade Unions make the new world A LOT more tolerable, I have I think 1 trade union in the old world and 11 in the new world, all of which are using all 3 slots.

I think my major complaints besides the UI stuff is I kind of hate how much RNG is involved in getting legendary guys, it's strictly the quest rewards and they can vary from common to legendary with no real way to influence it. At least with museum and zoo items you can blow up your AI neighbors main islands and get a ton of them from their harbor building. Also you spend influence in way too many ways for how you acquire it. You can't even come close to a full museum and zoo without like 600 investor houses.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 08:07 on May 6, 2019

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
I'll be honest: I had a lot of fun for the 12 hours it took me to get to engineers but seeing those supply chains and realizing I've just reorganized my poo poo to even get to that tier I haven't even started the game up again since. Maybe it's whiny of me but I just don't feel it's very chill to constantly reorganize everything until you know enough to start in such a way that you don't have to do that later (is that even possible?).

Are there any other games that are Anno-like or Anno-adjacent that maybe are not as tedious later on?

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
The earlier Annos don't have quite as much reworking involved because you don't have any of the commuter dock bullshit delay, 1404/Dawn of Discovery is great. The whole sliding scale of tedium thing though is kind of the underlying design so you won't be able to escape it completely.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 08:05 on May 6, 2019

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Gasparov would be proud, Mazz. That's some really good looking layouts.

I'm kind of running out of steam on my run. Getting the World's Fair involves more investors than I was planning on. I just spent twenty minutes listening to plague reports with the game on fast while a bunch of marquetteries spat out the resources I needed for the third level, and the number of investors and resources I'll need to get up to for the fourth level looks like it's going to involve me laying waste to everyone else in the New World and I don't really feel like doing that to the poor 1 stars.

I'm really unthrilled by a lot of the late game crap. It's pretty clear that the open and closed beta testing really helped in seeing where flaws and fun were, but closing off post-electricity during the beta meant that there's a lot of poorly thought out ideas and bad balance in terms of investor and monument needs, as well as in steam ships. I have oil tankers I built because I assumed that I would need to power most of my islands, and I really see no need to push past 3 plants - one on the dirty island, and two on the pretty island. Maybe if my mines were in worse places, or I decided I needed more iron bars, but as it stands it's just unimportant.

And those extra oil tankers? I can't do anything with them. They don't seem to sell to any of the NPCs. I can't find any 'scuttle' command or button. So that's about 15 - 20 prestige just sitting there, waiting for a use that I can't find.

Everyone who says "I get to engineers, then declare moral victory" - that seems to be what the game intends.

edit:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Awesome, thank you!

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 18:26 on May 6, 2019

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

skeleton warrior posted:

And those extra oil tankers? I can't do anything with them. They don't seem to sell to any of the NPCs. I can't find any 'scuttle' command or button. So that's about 15 - 20 prestige just sitting there, waiting for a use that I can't find.

Select the ship(s) you no longer want, hit Delete and a pop up will appear asking if you want to get rid of them.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

(not mine)

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Ruzihm posted:

(not mine)
true.
is train.

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I was enjoying 2205 quite a bit, but I caved and bought 1800 to try it out. I beat the campaign on the 2nd hardest difficulty, and have since started up a sandbox game. I'm yet another person who has quite a bit of fun up until about the point where I start dealing with engineers, and then... ugh, I can't do it. I have so much rebuilding and moving around and optimizing to do that just thinking about it makes me want to close the game. I wish commuter docks came earlier so I wouldn't have to plop down all this stuff that I know I'll want to demolish the second they are available to me. I also wish the New World weren't such a pain in the rear end - more than anything, realizing that I'm gonna have to settle and independently build up several islands from scratch over there just feels like too much.

I'm conflicted! I really like the game, in particular the zoo stuff and decorations having purpose are wonderful additions, but I feel like there's just a couple things too many going on for it to be the chill, relaxing experience I want it to be.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Peachy Poo posted:

I was enjoying 2205 quite a bit, but I caved and bought 1800 to try it out. I beat the campaign on the 2nd hardest difficulty, and have since started up a sandbox game. I'm yet another person who has quite a bit of fun up until about the point where I start dealing with engineers, and then... ugh, I can't do it. I have so much rebuilding and moving around and optimizing to do that just thinking about it makes me want to close the game. I wish commuter docks came earlier so I wouldn't have to plop down all this stuff that I know I'll want to demolish the second they are available to me. I also wish the New World weren't such a pain in the rear end - more than anything, realizing that I'm gonna have to settle and independently build up several islands from scratch over there just feels like too much.

I'm conflicted! I really like the game, in particular the zoo stuff and decorations having purpose are wonderful additions, but I feel like there's just a couple things too many going on for it to be the chill, relaxing experience I want it to be.

You can kind of make the new world less lovely by heavily utilizing trade unions and the items the new world lady sells for them. If you really use them you can get some very strong results. These are a few screenshots to highlight what I mean.

That single trade union is supporting 18 sugar farms and 4 corn fields that output at 150%+ and and produce a bunch of extra materials at ~20% efficiency.

Same thing here, tortilla makers that don't need obreros, use fish oil, and work at like 150% efficiency without even touching the sliders, which means you can turn down the sliders to offset some other overworked category.

How about 18 coffee fields at 180% that produce enough additional tobacco to qualify as like 6 regular tobacco fields while taking up 35% less space?

Or coffee makers that don't use obreros and also make a ton of chocolate?

All of these items come directly from the new world lady, you just have to roll to get them, and most of them are reasonably common, especially when you have the money to roll 4-5 times in a row.

I have 44,000 pops in this game, and all of my new world is confined to that above island and these 2 houseless support islands by really squeezing the poo poo out of those trade unions with the tools they give you.

The new world sucks, no doubt, but you can make it a lot more interesting by just trying to break the whole god drat thing over your knee like this. You definitely need one of the calculators to do it but its not hard at all to do.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 07:11 on May 8, 2019

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That's encouraging actually. I've been ignoring the new world as much as possible, and just poking over there to set up the bare minimums to advance to engineers.

I played a little more after I made that post, and there's definitely a lot to love about the game. I think I might start over (yet again), and just be better about planning out my islands from the start. In my current save I'm looking down the barrel of having to migrate all my dirty industry off my main island, and all the trade and logistical problems from that, and I think not planning this out from the start was a huge mistake. Gonna try a new game where I grab a bunch of islands as soon as possible, and just keep all that dirty industry off my island from the get go (except steel I guess, but that'll be easy to move around.) I think there's still probably just a bit too much to manage at the higher tiers for my tastes, but I'm still having fun, and I'd like to get at least 1 reasonably finished game in before the inevitable DLC.

Also, I got a lot of inspiration on making cities prettier from a bunch of the screenshots I've seen posted while catching up on the thread, and just lmao at trying to implement any of that into my existing city.

Edit: Any tips on making the pirate factions friendly with you faster (other than going to war with someone and blowing up poo poo, I like to play a peaceful game)? I started flattering and gifting them as soon as I could in my current game, and it still took like 99
8-10 hours before I was able to get trade rights with either of them. I want to be friendly with them for the super helpful poo poo they sell, but it's kind of a bummer not being able to freely spend my money until that happens, always gotta keep a big enough bank around for when the new world guy comes demanding 70k or whatever.

Coeurl Marx fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 8, 2019

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

One thing to note:

All items that have an "occasionally produces x" - the occasional means 1 for every 5 items produced. So Occasionally produces cocoa on a coffee bean farm means 1 cocoa for every 5 coffee beans produced.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Peachy Poo posted:

That's encouraging actually. I've been ignoring the new world as much as possible, and just poking over there to set up the bare minimums to advance to engineers.

I played a little more after I made that post, and there's definitely a lot to love about the game. I think I might start over (yet again), and just be better about planning out my islands from the start. In my current save I'm looking down the barrel of having to migrate all my dirty industry off my main island, and all the trade and logistical problems from that, and I think not planning this out from the start was a huge mistake. Gonna try a new game where I grab a bunch of islands as soon as possible, and just keep all that dirty industry off my island from the get go (except steel I guess, but that'll be easy to move around.) I think there's still probably just a bit too much to manage at the higher tiers for my tastes, but I'm still having fun, and I'd like to get at least 1 reasonably finished game in before the inevitable DLC.

Also, I got a lot of inspiration on making cities prettier from a bunch of the screenshots I've seen posted while catching up on the thread, and just lmao at trying to implement any of that into my existing city.

Edit: Any tips on making the pirate factions friendly with you faster (other than going to war with someone and blowing up poo poo, I like to play a peaceful game)? I started flattering and gifting them as soon as I could in my current game, and it still took like 99
8-10 hours before I was able to get trade rights with either of them. I want to be friendly with them for the super helpful poo poo they sell, but it's kind of a bummer not being able to freely spend my money until that happens, always gotta keep a big enough bank around for when the new world guy comes demanding 70k or whatever.

Planning ahead definitely feels essential in this Anno, and takes a few games of practice to really comprehend. Commuter docks really just change the whole game and trying to balance communities across every island just turns into a trade route nightmare considering you are going to be influence limited at some point, and influence is needed for everything important.

I've posted screens in my previous posts (little ? under my av can single them out) but my idea was to set up specific islands from the start. First big island is all farmers/workers, with early pig and steel production and just enough materials to get to engineers and commuters. I settle a couple other suitable islands right away but leave them empty till this point. Then I use the commuter docks to make a big production hellscape island where I can boost production to 150% on everything because nobody lives there and slam down all the pigs/steel/etc pollution. Finally I offload all my artisan+ population to a third island that I can make a giant paradise.

It worked well, but I found that influence is a big problem past a certain point and around 10k/15k investors the game just dies, but it was a very fun little challenge. Excited for the DLCs.

Omnicarus posted:

One thing to note:

All items that have an "occasionally produces x" - the occasional means 1 for every 5 items produced. So Occasionally produces cocoa on a coffee bean farm means 1 cocoa for every 5 coffee beans produced.

That's about what I thought I was seeing, good to know the full number.

One nice thing though is farms with fast production or boosted production can actually make a pretty large amount of other goods, especially when those later goods have much longer production.

I.E. if you're producing coffee every 6 seconds from 18 300% fields, and tobacco grows every 30, you effectively have 18 100% tobacco fields too. This is an extreme made up example but that kind of extra production can really add up, especially in the new world or with some of the crazier epic/lego items you can get. Don't neglect to use all that stuff if you can.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 15:15 on May 8, 2019

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Tentative Patch notes for next week's patch are up:
https://www.anno-union.com/en/union-update-looking-at-our-next-game-update/

Looks like good changes across the board. More influence generation, better perks, and steam warships are getting a buff. Also disease spread is getting reduced hard and crashes are fixed.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
Yeah those notes look great! I think I'll shelve the game and go back to Astroneer until the update hits.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Any idea on where to get this on sale? Definitely, want to play the game, but I don't pay full price for games. I know they ended retail sales on most outlets such as GMG. I can always wait 3 months post-release and use the ubisoft 20% off coupon thing.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

quote:

Fixed an issue which could prevent players from receiving further quests or character notifications
We have fixed an issue that could prevent players from accepting any new quests or interacting with other characters in the game world, which blocked them from progressing in the campaign or with their sandbox quests.
hooray! I might be able to finish my campaign now!

Ruzihm posted:

While going thru the campaign yesterday, I got a quest where I had to deliver chocolate or something past the queen's flagships or something. Ended up failing but the queen flagships never left and kept their green/red sight indicators. A harmless bug, if a little annoying.

Now I'm on the last parts of the campaign and I have to go to the queen's flagship to pick up a thing for the trial. I'm supposed to park a ship next to the indicated ship and then she'll offer me a quest item. Unfortunately, she never seems to recognize that I'm next to her. So, I think I'm soft locked from completing the campaign on this save. I have a feeling it's related to the duplicates of the queen's flagship with the sight indicators.

Apparently the first issue is not uncommon, but I haven't found the second mentioned anywhere. Very frustrating.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Omnicarus posted:

Tentative Patch notes for next week's patch are up:
https://www.anno-union.com/en/union-update-looking-at-our-next-game-update/

Looks like good changes across the board. More influence generation, better perks, and steam warships are getting a buff. Also disease spread is getting reduced hard and crashes are fixed.

An excellent first step, those were most of my major complaints outside of UI stuff.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Man i know the first person mode is like a left-in dev tool thing/abandoned feature but i hope the patch has a couple refinements for that as well. Just the ground texture bug really

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol ofc right after i post that i scroll down and immediately read thats in fact included

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

LLJKSiLk posted:

Any idea on where to get this on sale? Definitely, want to play the game, but I don't pay full price for games. I know they ended retail sales on most outlets such as GMG. I can always wait 3 months post-release and use the ubisoft 20% off coupon thing.

If you wanna be shady you can use a VPN to buy it on uPlay for Russian prices...

I paid the full price cause while supporting devs is a dumb motto, I wanted to do it anyway.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
Anno is one of those games I'll play full price for because I get my money's worth and its so niche. I can see waiting for like a 15-20% sale though, keep trying GMG, they usually have some generic discount code and its a UPlay key.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Yeah I already got like 40hours from it just dicking around in my first 2 saves. Even the worst Anno 2205 had insane money:fun ratio.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
According to Steam I only put 45 hours into Anno 2070 over the years but I've put 70 hours into 1800 in less than a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Do the other more recent anno games own as hard as 1800? thinking about trying the others when i get bored with this