Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

punchymcpunch posted:

wait you dont need a license to get a gun?

no you only need a licesne to vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

punchymcpunch posted:

no, just for concealed carry

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i'm running for president in 2020 on a plan to just give the DoT all the power to override state governments and municipalities and build a huge network of Class 9 rail all across the country. My campaign slogan is "CHOO CHOO gently caress YOU"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Is there a reason why R's didn't do that to Holder? Serious question.

not sure. but it gets into weird areas where congress asks the fed attorney of DC to bring the contempt citation to a grand jury. but can the executive branch be compelled by the legislative to bring the case against someone else in the executive? Barr could be compelled by the president to not bring charges against itself. (or even against himself)

the us constitution is kinda dumb in assuming a rational and intelligent president would be presiding at any time

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

snoo posted:

<3

i made some tiny sushi for the older girls a long time ago. they were so small

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYJhbkcnytr/

AAAAAAAAAAAA :3:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Only remaining rat?

Is it because the others are at the vet getting their little rat privates removed?

ye

god i love them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Feranon posted:

i ask you, how else are the fine conservatives of this land supposed to find someone on their emotional level?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol if Holder never complied with poo poo and contempt of Congress meant literally nothing even pre-escalator

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

lmao hella dog owners in NJ gonna be like "can't pick up da dog poo poo no moa, no plastic bags! gabagoo!'

they never did pick up their dogshit to begin with

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

why are they waiting until wednesday?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

The Alpha Centauri posted:

because time doesnt actually exist

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if we stop eating meat what are we gonna do with a billion head of cattle?????????

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

neutral milf hotel posted:

not sure. but it gets into weird areas where congress asks the fed attorney of DC to bring the contempt citation to a grand jury. but can the executive branch be compelled by the legislative to bring the case against someone else in the executive? Barr could be compelled by the president to not bring charges against itself. (or even against himself)

the us constitution is kinda dumb in assuming a rational and intelligent president would be presiding at any time

we are all hoping the sargent at arms goes over there and bashes him over the head with the mace, and we all know that won't happen

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Alpha Centauri posted:

baw posted:

because time doesnt actually exist

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1125404523646849025?s=20

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Zyla posted:

if we stop eating meat what are we gonna do with a billion head of cattle?????????

pet them

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol if Holder never complied with poo poo and contempt of Congress meant literally nothing even pre-escalator

he punked gohmert as well, something about asparagus

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/1120881041219043328?s=19

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Trump wanted Don King to speak at the 2016 republican convention and then Reince Preibus had to explain to him that it would look bad inviting a dude that stomped someone to death to speak. How naive they he was...

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i had to take almost everything out of the rat cage to launder/clean it so it's nice and sanitary for the surgeried rats, but the one who's still here looks so sad and defeated in the huge, empty cage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Feranon posted:

i ask you, how else are the fine conservatives of this land supposed to find someone on their emotional level?

not a lot of open pit sewers left in america

Serf
May 5, 2011

Zyla posted:

this is actually an interesting question because cows are loving stupid. we made them that way because its easier that way. i reckon if we just turned them all loose it would be a disaster

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

godspeed cohen, enjoy soft prison where there are deli meats and cigars

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This is actually a blessed image

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

yeah the whole system is broken beyond repair. the executive branch can never be compelled to do anything aside from impeachment but that'll never happen in this political climate lol

we already have an authoritative government framework set up over hundred of years and it only takes a piece of poo poo president to use the powers granted to him to cause some real poo poo (and along with a willing or sympathetic judicial branch to protect him)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

He’s running

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

feed them to the wolves, who will grow to be ten feet tall and each wolf mother will have thousands of spawn every generation

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

snoo posted:

i had to take almost everything out of the rat cage to launder/clean it so it's nice and sanitary for the surgeried rats, but the one who's still here looks so sad and defeated in the huge, empty cage

They will be home soon and then she can clean and fuss over their drugged butts

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ah, cohen hoping the us gets carpet nuked

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That's not what wikipedia says

WELL YOU DIDN'T ASK WIKIPEDIA, YOU ASKED ME DAMNIT

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

feed them to the wolves, who will grow to be ten feet tall and each wolf mother will have thousands of spawn every generation

helllllll yeah

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Waffle House posted:

They will be home soon and then she can clean and fuss over their drugged butts

:hai: good way to think about it hehe

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

finky's literal drugged butt bc she has an rear end tumor

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

snoo posted:

I don't miss the tumors about rats, good lord do those things come fast and large

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I demand a prison consultant when I go to prison for 69 felonies

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

snoo posted:

oh no butt problems
:ohdear:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

dawncrew times end and the agony of daycrew sets in

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I swear to gos you could organize a violent leftist revolution oif you promised to kill ISPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hey snoo do you have a patreon set up so I can send a few bucks a month for rat updates and cover vet costs?