Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Powershift posted:

I searched chainmail on aliexpress and was in no way disappointed.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Chr...2851245039.html

I'm a big fan of the eyelashes that are falling off the mannequin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

favorite part of the saudi show is the jerkoff who paid for it hasn't watched wrestling in 30 loving years but wanted to show off how rich he is. He asked WWF to book matches with dudes long dead leading to Vince having to explain that yes the 600 pound sumo wrestler from wrestlemania 6 or whatever isn't still wrestling.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm a big fan of the eyelashes that are falling off the mannequin

Just how attached to you expect your skin to stay in the coming nuclear apocalypse?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Powershift posted:

Just how attached to you expect your skin to stay in the coming nuclear apocalypse?

[HBOMBERGUYVOICE]FREE YOUR SKIN[/HBOMBERGUYVOICE]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

I love #BRAND and have exclusively eaten nothing but #BRAND and am looking forward to my #BRAND heavenly rewards

Welcome to the Afterlife, sponsored by Burger King!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

O Bell of Tacos, I have eaten of thine body (Beefy (tm) Five Layer Burritos (tm)) and drank of thy blood (Mountian Dew (tm) Baja Blast (tm)) give unto me thine Cinnamon Twists of everlasting Fourthmeal (tm) and may those who worship the False God Taco Time (tm) be cast into the everburning lake of nacho "cheese sauce", amen

e: actually, make it a large Container of Holy Blood, and can I make that a combo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Sa6FwmrRk

people see big dog on show, people decide they want a big dog (probably in their tiny house) and abandon the dog just like their heroes of house stark in the north

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a lot of cool looking work breeds but the truth is you shouldnt get one and even a mix that just has the coloration you like will probably still be a pain in the rear end to handle. i guess if you live on a ranch buying a work breed isnt quite as stupid since it'll probably have something to do besides slowly go insane from anxiety

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Taintrunner posted:

people see big dog on show, people decide they want a big dog (probably in their tiny house) and abandon the dog just like their heroes of house stark in the north

'While people may have good intentions, acquiring a dog on a whim has dire consequences.'

Acquiring a dog on a whim shows a total lack of compassion, but in this case it's also a good and relevant pun.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

Man I wish I had the time to care for a Husky. Amazing animals. People are so loving stupid with animals. :mad:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A lot of people also get puppies then abandon them when they grow up to a full sized dog bc it is no longer as cute.

If I was the dictator those types of people would be shot in the head I think. There's clearly something wrong with them anyway.

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 15:40 on May 6, 2019

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:thermidor: to all puppy abandoners

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I desperately want a dog tbh, but I don't get one because I don't have the time to care for it properly, and that'd just be unfair towards the dog.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Feranon posted:

To every part of the puppy chain, from breeders who breed defective dogs to puppy mills pumping out a litter a week, to the commercial pet stores that prop up both disgusting practices.

When future generations need a break from being disgusted by our treatment of the environment, they can spend some time being disgusted by our treatment of our best friends.

Dogs are buddies, not businesses :(

spankmeister posted:

I desperately want a dog tbh, but I don't get one because I don't have the time to care for it properly, and that'd just be unfair towards the dog.

:smith::respek::smith:

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Rescue an old lazy dog! Old lazy doggos are great. Two walks a day and a dog bed by your desk for chin scratches and they are happy.

Got a basset hound mix like that, he's the best!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want a cat but dont have one for the same reason. people say cats are indifferent and not the same as dogs but it's not true. princess met me and walked home with me every day after school, and slept with me nearly every night. drat I miss that cat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Dipshit posted:

Rescue an old lazy dog! Old lazy doggos are great. Two walks a day and a dog bed by your desk for chin scratches and they are happy.

Wait---old dogs can give you chin scratches? :eyepop:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The Dipshit posted:

Same, I have a beagle/basset mix and all he does is sleep all day.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Dipshit posted:

That's the plan once we can get a dog. An actual puppy is just out of the question due to the amount of work. But an old lazy dog who thinks a walk to the end of the block is just fine would be perfect.

I'm still gonna call them a puppy anyway because all dogs of all sizes are lap puppies

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Feranon posted:

one of the parks near me recently put up signs at the entrance that abandoning pets is cruel and illegal

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/geekwire/status/1125417297525395456?s=21

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
:bang:

spell out the sotu with corpses of guillotined bankers

got any sevens has issued a correction as of 17:51 on May 6, 2019

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

got any sevens posted:

:bang:

spell out the sotu with corpses of guillotined bankers

Yeah I'm sure Yang the venture capitalist whose largest backing comes from 4chan nazis will be eager to do that

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

The Dipshit posted:

Rescue an old lazy dog! Old lazy doggos are great.

:yeah:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my 9 y/o german shepherds woke me up at like 4 am the other day to go out :mad:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I adopted a 6 year old greyhound and he rules and I would do it again in a heartbeat. but I also sometimes wish I had those other 6 years with him :(

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Why does everyone just accept the new naming convention of calling taxi apps "rideshare apps" just because they chose that name to skirt some regulations

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

i hate that too but no one listens to me either

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Lambert posted:

Why does everyone just accept the new naming convention of calling taxi apps "rideshare apps" just because they chose that name to skirt some regulations

They're not taxi apps, they're illegal jitney apps

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

duz posted:

i hate that too but no one listens to me either

it's the sharing economy, we share!
Your share is all liability and costs, and the app's share is all the profits!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

poetic

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
There's a driver strike planned or something?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

We were at the mall last weekend trying to find some clothes my friend likes and we stopped by an urban outfitters mostly cuz I'd never been to one. I figured it'd be twee but not quite that twee. My favorite part of the whole visit was this bookshelf:

It's like some marketer had a big list of "millennial things" they were checking off. "Hmm... let's see, they like sex, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety... being stoned... Michelle Obama... uh, dad jokes I guess? I think I saw that on a tumblr once..."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you need to read a book about how to not give a gently caress

that is not the way

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

lol if you need to read a book about how to not give a gently caress

that is not the way

Personally I would like to know how to make your anxiety work for YOU the most, I'm sure that won't be full of awful advice

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

At least Jordan Peterson's book isn't there

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

tag urselves i'm "crystals" and "stoned beyond belief"

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

I know people love brands and all, but even amongst staunchly pro capitalist people I feel like the general sentiment is that most companies suck. Does anyone like insurance companies? Telecom companies? Banks? Airlines? Oil companies? Monsanto? Big pharma? Social media companies? Even entertainment companies like Disney, or the video game publishers like EA and Activision get insane amounts of hate. That doesn't even get into all the call centers and warehouses that always suck complete rear end to work for but you never hear about.

How can almost every sector be reviled by almost everyone if capitalism is so good?

Surely it is just bad luck that all companies suck, and no indication at all of a deeper systemic issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

capitalism might treat us like garbage but at least we don't have to worry about THOSE FUCKERS getting OUR poo poo