Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

He's not wrong. I'd laugh my rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wait i thought he was banned

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Zeroisanumber posted:

Hell I'm laughing right now, just at the thought of it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
right wing twitter can't fathom the nerve of the left not having empathy for them like the dems always do

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1125529584546603009

:stare:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

are you telling me the people who spend their free time rounding up migrants at gunpoint really wish they could shoot them instead

?!??!??!???

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao imagine living in 2019 and thinking any form of "BUT WHAT IF THE OTHER SIDE" means anything more than a flea fart in a hurricane, especially as a Trump loving weirdo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Al! posted:

wait i thought he was banned

I think he was in the FB ban but he's one of @Jacks favorite Nazis so he's still on twitter

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this guys seems to be in the "i studied the blade" category of dweeby fash

https://twitter.com/JonSCollins/status/1125129983163293696

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
dual-wielding PVC pipe is a sure tell

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Mr Interweb posted:

It's like these idiots don't realize there's this thing called "recorded video".

they know it literally doesn't matter, the only people who actually give a poo poo about facts are on the opposite side, the ones that are with them (the right and the center) will give them the benefit of the doubt until the moment they push them into cattle cars

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I need a video of him fleeing

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Uncle Wemus posted:

I need a video of him fleeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMuQpfyHWA

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Pro click :kiss:

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
What a Monday :yum:
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1125562517063749632

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SpaceGoku posted:

pepe and pepe-variant emoji are the most commonly used emoji on twitch and discord

the clown pepe didn't catch on with mainstream people so they're actively trying to subvert the types of pepe emoji that did
yeah what the gently caress is this "monka s" bullshit that is just all the gently caress over Twitch chat, why doesn't whoever runs frankerfacez just remove all the frogs

yes yes trap sprung etc

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a youtube post from 2019

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

tactical pvc pipe

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i would love to go back to 2004 and explain to someone at blizzard that the human to orcish translation for "lol" in their new game would become this

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm sure he drove home with tears in his eyes. Smacking the steering wheel and ranting about how he's really a Spartan warrior fighting for Western Civilization.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 210 days!

Goast posted:

i would love to go back to 2004 and explain to someone at blizzard that the human to orcish translation for "lol" in their new game would become this

That's based on a Korean onomatopoeia for laughter. It was well-known in Blizzard's audience because of SC.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

No, I'm sorry the response to this guy was not violence, and it drat sure also wasn't trying to protect him.

How the gently caress wasn't every man, woman, and child at that event not keeling over with laughter at this uber dork.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
It's a terrible thing for people to commit suicide. Even fascists shouldn't have to commit suicide, because why should they get the pleasure of ending a fascist's life?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I jesus loving christ he has grandma glasses, with the little chain string things

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Grape posted:

I jesus loving christ he has grandma glasses, with the little chain string things

Matt Murdock really fell hard after the cancellation of Daredevil.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/leftkist/status/1125572202869313536

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

we've talked about loomer but i think faith goldy's plastic surgeon doesn't get enough acknowledgement. she looks ratchet as gently caress

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

THC posted:

we've talked about loomer but i think faith goldy's plastic surgeon doesn't get enough acknowledgement. she looks ratchet as gently caress

She is wearing her own face as a mask.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
who cares about the appearance of hate mongers. that isn’t the correct focal point on these grifters.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

onesixtwo posted:

who cares about the appearance of hate mongers. that isn’t the correct focal point on these grifters.

Gotta look a Nazi in the face to punch them

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

onesixtwo posted:

i agree but this is a theme insofar that fascism is a body cult. they want to look like statues but it just comes across looking "off," like uncanny valley stuff

i'm reminded of nina moric, a croatian model who moved to italy and became a casa pound spokeswoman.

also once confused samuel l. jackson and magic johnson shopping in tuscany (carrying luxury handbags) for migrants, apparently. like "look at these freeloading creatures who just climbed off the boat!"

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 03:03 on May 7, 2019

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'd say what's also not helpful are these sites like /r/beholdthemasterrace which just makes fun of low-class nazis, basically. the idea is that "oh look at these mongrels, some master race, yeah?" which works as a reversal but carries with it all kinds of ugly implications. but that's reddit for you.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm normally not a fan of judging based on appearances, but when fascists base so much of their self-worth on mocking the appearance of others, it's objectively a good thing to point out their hypocrisy and mock their projection because it never fails to make them angry.

"BUT YOU GIVE THEM AMMUNITION!!!" gently caress that centrist pearl-clutching.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol if you don't mock fascists with everything they mock others with

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm normally not a fan of judging based on appearances, but when fascists base so much of their self-worth on mocking the appearance of others, it's objectively a good thing to point out their hypocrisy and mock their projection because it never fails to make them angry.

"BUT YOU GIVE THEM AMMUNITION!!!" gently caress that centrist pearl-clutching.

The model nazi is blonde like Hitler, tall like Goebbels, and slim like Goring

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I'd say that the compromise is to leave off mocking people for their looks until they do it first. And possibly stick to mocking something they have a good degree of control over - like Donald Trump's silly hair, or Donald Trump's ill-fitting suits, or the very clear line where Donald Trump's fake tan stops and the natural colour of his skin starts. For example.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I watched the vid of this dude getting chased out and he had a kekistani flag attached to a little pvc cross so I bet he was planning on walking around with it like some kind of battle standard lmao

too bad half these guys are psychos with guns and a pickup truck full of tannerite so we have to take them seriously

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What does PVC Patriot scream just before he cheeses off? That video owns and that succboi defending the guy needs to be divorced from his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yes, academia does, and far too often they don't even realize it, they just sort of sanction white supremacist actions and narratives by their negligence. Archaeology is full of this poo poo, especially in the fringe-yet-still-somehow-in-academia parts of Paleoindian studies and like, anything involving pre-Eurotrash invasion conflict studies.