Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Someone last night during Mario Karty complained about using their prime sub on you so they couldn't use it on worm instead, lol.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Someone last night during Mario Karty complained about using their prime sub on you so they couldn't use it on worm instead, lol.

Whatever. I'm not crying over spilt content.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm losing money hand over fist on the IZI due to trolls donating 1 bit, since the Twitch handling fee outweighs the 1 penny I receive. Put I persevere for the Hype.

Broke my neck modding the last 3 tournies. Can't sit up or even use a laptop without screaming. Ex wife sold my wino traphouse SA offices. Shmorky won't return my calls. Subscribe to Gaming in the Trump Years if you want to help me out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Broke my neck modding the last 3 tournies. Can't sit up or even use a laptop without screaming. Ex wife sold my wino traphouse SA offices. Shmorky won't return my calls. Subscribe to Gaming in the Trump Years if you want to help me out.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ahaha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gaming in the Trump Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oz3Wh2fnW8

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol that was me

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

wont make the same mistake a fourth time

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lma

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
bump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

After another long absence the Invitational is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, a sane person won the latest Smash tourney, so courtesy of Abysswalker, the next IZI will be featuring...

Marvel Super Heroes

check out this woefully incomplete wiki summary of the game!
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_Super_Heroes
check out the challonge sign up!
https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/VGpHninpxo

tentatively set for 2 weekends from now, on Sunday evening as usual. This is back to fightcade, so no money is required to play, just raw guts.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shuma Gorath main checking in. Excited to face 12 versions of Thanos in the arena.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JeBMDvoRs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a Blackheart main. Also infinites, like wobbling, is an insta-ban from all future IZIs. Unless you actually complete the infinite. Then it's chill.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm a Blackheart main. Also infinites, like wobbling, is an insta-ban from all future IZIs. Unless you actually complete the infinite. Then it's chill.

you can do an infinite with spiderman by only repeating mp and lp spider sting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

or the thumbnail one where if you have a time gem just constantly dashing into a mk lmao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

There's no pushblock and you can block in the air and anti airs tend to be slow so jumping is really strong in this game. There are air throws though which I think is the best option for dealing with a jumpy opponent but they can be teched.

I think this is a good IZI game though because it's easy to just mash buttons and have poo poo happen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been just cancelling big buttons into berserker barrage and having a blast. It would be cool if somebody actually learned an infinite though

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bump for hype... This game is dumb bullshit so it should be a cool tourney.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Bump for hype... This game is dumb bullshit so it should be a cool tourney.

I'm really looking forward to it, even though this game feels mega hosed up.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

any of you pussies gonna step out or you just gonna hide behind a screen all day ?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah lemme just go to Virginia lmfao. gently caress off retard.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Jesus lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Chantilly is almost adjacent to the DC Metro Area dude. It's a seat of power

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shut up bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Marvel Super Heroes Invitational tomorrow night btw. Gonna be sweet.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Best of luck to the 3 people participating. I'm guessing IT got the first round bye. Lucky guy.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

American McGay posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Chantilly is almost adjacent to the DC Metro Area dude. It's a seat of power

its a chuck e cheese in a shopping center

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks like everyone except me cant make it tonight bc I schedule the tourney during the Lame of Groans series finale. drat Im good.