Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
im azan going to south korea to hang out with nicole and they wont even let me in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
*thousand yard stare*

"I just remember her saying "Coltee" "Coltee""

This season sucks rear end except Colt/Larissa and Nicole/Azan.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

*thousand island stare*

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

im azan going to south korea to hang out with nicole and they wont even let me in

No one lets him in lol. He must be on some watch list. He tries to enter a country and the system goes off like Jason Bourne.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can we talk about Pedros sweet gaming rig

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Does anyone else see coltee eating and drinking like a psychopath, staring straight ahead the whole time?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Can we talk about Pedros sweet gaming rig

It gets bigger every season!

Pedro wants to go back to the Dominican Republic. Chantel doesn't seem to like him anymore. Yet here they are.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Producer: Is Azan working or doing anything at all in Morocco?

Nicole: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*sends him more money*

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Pao remains to be the worst.

The best part of this episode was the teaser of Nicole arguing while wearing a really small party hat.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

I think at this point, the only way I'd want to watch more of the family Chantel is if it was watching the mom have 'Shockey' shoved up her rear end

Demon Of The Fall posted:

*sends him more money*

I hear she makes a lot of money from her skills maneuvering Microsoft Word

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

if you want bottom of the barrel reality tv you should watch love after lockup .

I just checked out this show and holy poo poo it's great. It's all the stupidity of 90 Day Fiance except with real con artists.

This episode has a guy shopping for a house for his prison bride who calls him to tell him she wants separate rooms and a pool

Edit: The guy says he has spent 90K over three years on this prisoner. How is that even possible? He hopes she has saved some of it

Also the prisoner's daughter is telling him her mother is a scam artist

Deadite fucked around with this message at 20:00 on May 7, 2019

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
holy poo poo i hate when chantal's mom tries to speak spanish

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My future wife Kalani had another boy. That poor woman.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

baw posted:

holy poo poo i hate when chantal's mom tries to speak spanish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyGsKOzEVE

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I'm a 39 year old software engineer, and I met my fiance while working in ecuador, and we are definitely totally in love :)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Relayer posted:

I'm a 39 year old software engineer, and I met my fiance while working in ecuador, and we are definitely totally in love :)

Congrats! When are you gonna be on the show?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
God the moron living in his RV is a freaking creep

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

God the moron living in his RV is a freaking creep

You talking about Larry who almost threw up when eating delicious looking pig?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

*sends him more money*

Is there any proof that Azan ever went to South Korea or did he just take the money and sit around in Marrakesh and tell Nicole that SK customs turned him away before she could catch her own flight there?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Fabulousity posted:

Is there any proof that Azan ever went to South Korea or did he just take the money and sit around in Marrakesh and tell Nicole that SK customs turned him away before she could catch her own flight there?

I thought about this and came to the conclusion that you must search your own heart for the answer.

Of course he took the money.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Where is everyone watching this/is the new season out? I feel like I'm not in on the misery :(

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The first two episodes are out on TLC Go which is where I watch it. The third is this Sunday.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
oh nicole....

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
I started watching this godforsaken show and needless to say I want to shoot Alan and his controlling creepy rear end to the moon.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
"I'm not jealous" - The guy who complains about people taking away his fiancee's "innocence" and how she's surrounded by, god forbid, men

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Men! Men who recognize she is attractive! Knock her up and throw away the key!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Does Alan get dropped at some point? By the show I mean. Wouldn't mind if he got dropped off of the face of the Earth but you know, I'll take him not being in literally all 5 or whatever seasons.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Ritznit posted:

Does Alan get dropped at some point? By the show I mean. Wouldn't mind if he got dropped off of the face of the Earth but you know, I'll take him not being in literally all 5 or whatever seasons.

He's only there for one season, don't worry. Although you can follow along with his life on social media, should you crave some Sweet Alan in the future

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

AWarmBody posted:

He's only there for one season, don't worry. Although you can follow along with his life on social media, should you crave some Sweet Alan in the future

Thank you, and thank christ. I think I really don't hate myself enough to want more Alan in my life. His particular brand of gross, insecure, controlling freakshow just makes my skin crawl.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He shows up on a few of the webisodes on TLC Go

Also apparently he met her long before the show. Like when she was 12

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
loving gross

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Pao used to be so fun. Then we got too much of her. I miss fun "Tas tas tas!" Pao.

I love Annie. She deserves so much better. Like a big buffalo.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

loving gross

Metropolitan Davis apparently was grooming Claremont Evelyn from a young age too

Lotta creeps on this show

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

GrandmaParty posted:

Pao used to be so fun. Then we got too much of her. I miss fun "Tas tas tas!" Pao.

I love Annie. She deserves so much better. Like a big buffalo.

Fun drama Pao was great but then we'd get twice the amount of time cry arguing Pao afterwards and that poo poo sucks

Serious about her career Pao was pretty good too

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

WhyteRyce posted:

He shows up on a few of the webisodes on TLC Go

Also apparently he met her long before the show. Like when she was 12

Every time he was onscreen I wanted the loving police involved. Kinda wish nobody reminded me Alan existed.

I started watching again and it's like a soak in a hot tub, all my problems melt away when I watch the Mother Chantal brandish a taser at what appears to be a family dinner. Pedro's family is just as crazy, but just open about it, and I love what a beautiful statement that is about how we're all connected in the complex tapestry of humanity. Stay safe Pedro's Sweet Gaming Rig

I liked Career Pao, except for the part with Russ being a dumb okie that thinks all TV is real and imploding it.

lol "your rear end is about to be idle in this marriage"

AveMachina fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 14, 2019

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I really do appreciate how at a Thanksgiving dinner her family won't stop talking about how bad Pedro is and her mom wiped out a taser and said she's more than willing to use it on her in-laws and Chantel is still just "yep Pedro really needs to own up for treating them badly". Consistency in a relationship is underappreciated

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Jr. posted:

Every time he was onscreen I wanted the loving police involved. Kinda wish nobody reminded me Alan existed.

Hey, I had to express my disgust somewhere, and where else will I find people who all have the same awful taste in TV as me? :v:

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
This show tends to make Americans look like complete A-holes.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I think for this subset of folks, they didn’t have to try too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I bought the pre made ones since I’m hoping being able to just open and drink it may somehow be easier than having to mix it manually. I know I know I’m dumb but who knows. Maybe it will work out.