Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
shout out to this dude

https://twitter.com/captrosko/status/1125807717006835714

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I didn't realize there will be a Bob's Burgers movie.

Good for them.

Also there better be an Alita: Battle Angel sequel.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Oh hey, New Mutants has a release date.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

remaking west side story, lol

dance-offs on the mean streets of new york city is totally still relevant, guys, serious

also there haven't been enough romeo & juliet adaptations, we need more

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man that list is rear end

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Android Apocalypse posted:

I didn't realize there will be a Bob's Burgers movie.

Good for them.

Also there better be an Alita: Battle Angel sequel.

The creator of Bob's Burgers said the movie is at least in part about Louise getting her ears.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’ve never seen Bobs Burgers and I refuse to believe that it ended up being good after we here in TFF poo poo all over it during the leadup to its series premier.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Idk if you guys remember awhile back when I talked about a ridiculous kitchen I did for one of the architects that gives us a shitload of business? You guys interested in peeping it?

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Idk if you guys remember awhile back when I talked about a ridiculous kitchen I did for one of the architects that gives us a shitload of business? You guys interested in peeping it?

Of course!

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’ve never seen Bobs Burgers and I refuse to believe that it ended up being good after we here in TFF poo poo all over it during the leadup to its series premier.

Your loss. It's awesome.

Also, show the kitchen!

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I think you know the answer to that. Ridiculous over the top or is like a sex dungeon kitchen?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

First season was weak, but it's amazing now.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Post the artisanal kitchen

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I think you know the answer to that. Ridiculous over the top or is like a sex dungeon kitchen?

This over the top, to me

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol how much did that cost.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Almost 100k. But, those cabinets are all custom built, custom painted on site. You couldn't do it a more expensive way if you tried

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Outside of the weird art backsplash thing under the hood, I think that kitchen owns. Nice work D-LINK!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I said "why?" like four times but I do like the chopping block counter

e: why is the counter to the left of the sink like 2 inches shorter? Why not just have deeper cabinets/drawers?

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

What's the deal with the butcher block section in the island?

It does look nice as hell, but drat that's a lot of money.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, looks pretty to me, but any basic cooking accident like dropping a pot or spilling some grease would be horrifying for potential damage to the, well, everything.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I like the ~50 inch kitchen tv

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I didn't even notice the tv

lol

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

I like the ~50 inch kitchen tv

Lol it's so extra in every conceivable way. Like, you guys having the questions about why is there a butcher block, why are the cabinets shallow in areas, etc..

Here's why: he is an architect, so every feature he could cram into it, he did it. That island is loving massive. The piece of stone on that alone was $15k

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Did they make the fridge custom built wood into the cabinating? And put their dishwasher into the island?

Also lol at the random stain glass king

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm sure they're expensive but those chandeliers are godawful.

Also popcorn ceiling, eeessssh.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My wife says that kitchen is spectacular, but I asked her to guess what it'd cost and she said "at least $25k" so LOL

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm not actually a fan of that grey on the hood coupled with the counter tops

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the chopping block counter is pimp as gently caress

the stove back splash looks awful

honestly it looks too cramped to me. like 10 pounds of poo poo in a 5 pound bag

also 4/10 not enough outlets

Nov 6, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

the chopping block counter is pimp as gently caress

the stove back splash looks awful

honestly it looks too cramped to me. like 10 pounds of poo poo in a 5 pound bag

also 4/10 not enough outlets

Yeah, what if I wanted to plug in 10 things above the cupboards? What then D-Link?? What then??????

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lol it's so extra in every conceivable way. Like, you guys having the questions about why is there a butcher block, why are the cabinets shallow in areas, etc..

Here's why: he is an architect, so every feature he could cram into it, he did it. That island is loving massive. The piece of stone on that alone was $15k

It looks like a sample kitchen they would set up in a high end store to show off all the different options available.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'm sure they're expensive but those chandeliers are godawful.

Also popcorn ceiling, eeessssh.

Yeah none of it is my taste in any way. It's just so ridiculous that I thought guys would have fun with it

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the chopping block counter is side-grain instead of end-grain up, so it's poo poo for use as an actual chopping block; every cut will sever wood fibers and if you actually used it as a cutting board it will develop scars and look like poo poo almost immediately. So, it's purely for show, or else I guess the owner could sand off a sixteenth annually or something, but yeah.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Did they make the fridge custom built wood into the cabinating? And put their dishwasher into the island?

Also lol at the random stain glass king

That's a SubZero brand fridge specifically made for applique cabinet panels

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

That's a SubZero brand fridge specifically made for applique cabinet panels

Is that a built in coffee machine next to the fridge?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

How many engineering beams did you have to ruin to complete this job?

Also lol at a 100k kitchen when I see all the bullshit schools have to cut for renovations to meet budget.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Leperflesh posted:

remaking west side story, lol

dance-offs on the mean streets of new york city is totally still relevant, guys, serious

also there haven't been enough romeo & juliet adaptations, we need more

Even better, it's Steven Spielberg directing the remake. :psyduck:

Also that kitchen looks expensive but not totally ostentatious (aside from the chandeliers) so :shrug:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
That art piece above the stove is going to ruined in short order if any cooking is done on that stove.

Definitely a lot going on there but certain parts look really nice. The TV is ridiculous and looks so out of place.

Nov 6, 2002

All I can think of is how hard that dark floor in a kitchen is gonna be to keep clean.

But I'm sure they have a cleaning service.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Is that a microwave down there in the island? and if not, where is the microwave?

Also yeah, I'd like a slightly larger kitchen, but that seriously just looks like an extra $60k in poo poo he'll barely use and storage for a bunch of 1 off cooking gadgets.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Is that a built in coffee machine next to the fridge?

Yes lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Master Stur posted:

I shouldve taken my chance to see Chernobyl when I was 8hrs drive from it

Chernobyl is one of the places on my absolutely want to see list.

Was the HBO show good? Is it a movie or mini-series or full series or what? Can I binge it right now?