Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ah there it is

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

why do american politicians all need to wear those american flag pins, are they too retarded to remember what country they rule

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Serf posted:

people were talking about robocop and it reminded me of my favorite video ever

Our Robocop Remake - Scene 27

I once showed this to my father, a 64-year-old man, and he loved it so much that he immediately sent it to all his business partners and demanded they watch it.

This poo poo resonates.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I really want PresidentTrump@stanknuts.com

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*as my face is eaten off by the leopards* “Sir, I was specifically assured that the Leopards Who Eat People’s Faces would never eat my face, and despite the hysterical ranting of the anti-Trump fake news media I still see no evidence that they would.”

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Waffle House posted:

Yeah except it's...not. lol

in a 5-4 vote with justice beer rapist writing the opinion ,

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

let me see what i can do

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Mods please change my name to Chargin Chuck Schumer

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nae! posted:

I once showed this to my father, a 64-year-old man, and he loved it so much that he immediately sent it to all his business partners and demanded they watch it.

This poo poo resonates.

it contains a very powerful energy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Plinkey posted:

schnorkles.com/webmail

you see that jumble of characters, that's your password

ty bb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

thank you for the new avvie btw mysterious benefactor, i love it

is that michelle branch

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
remember when everyone flipped out when obama didnt Wear The Pin

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
or PresidentTrump@shitablity.com

i found my old password

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

lmao thin yellow line for mall cops because they're all cowards

lmao @ loss prevention and dispatch

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's really hard for me to quantify how shitable Donald Trump is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

is that michelle branch

M░I░C░H░Ξ░L░L░Ξ░B░R░Λ░N░C░H (サお岡 椅 ォ淫ロカ ひッ河ぷ猿) :hai:

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"god bless .. uh .... uhh.." *looks down at american flag lapel pin, smiles and gives a soft sigh of relief* "... liberia!"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that sack of human waste Jesse Singal's bullshit reporting on trans people is having public policy effects now

https://twitter.com/GBBranstetter/status/1125867598657331202

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I hope this rear end in a top hat is saying something stupid like this when the big one hits and drags him to hell.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stayed late after work to talk to coworkers

Bartender griped to me a bit about the patrons (one of them was talking about shooting people who crossed the border, "super scary pro-Trump poo poo") and after he left I took the opportunity to talk to her a bit about weirdo patrons and did you hear about this bartender AOC? Got a foot into the door there, potential DSA voter in the future

Though she said "I should get on Twitter, I'm behind the times" and I was split between :whitewater: "Twitter will taint your soul" and :haw: "Here's 50 lefties to follow!" and just went "Oh for sure, check it out"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reignofevil posted:

It's really hard for me to quantify how shitable Donald Trump is

:yooge: you would not belieeeeve your eyes

as a thousand lightning bugs

lit up

the wooorrld :yooge:

https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/1125902982179184642

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Business Gorillas posted:

lmao thin yellow line for mall cops because they're all cowards

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this timeline................ owns?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Waffle House posted:

I first saw Tow Truck drivers touting it, lmao that mall cops now have their own ribbon-shaped trunk magnets

people that own tow truck businesses are among the shadiest people in the country

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

Though she said "I should get on Twitter, I'm behind the times" and I was split between :whitewater: "Twitter will taint your soul" and :haw: "Here's 50 lefties to follow!" and just went "Oh for sure, check it out"

With respect, and as a serious post, I cannot think of a more reasonable thing for you to have done; but, it's also probably the worst for the desired outcome given how aggressively right-wing poo poo gets pushed on passersby.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Addamere posted:

With respect, and as a serious post, I cannot think of a more reasonable thing for you to have done; but, it's also probably the worst for the desired outcome given how aggressively right-wing poo poo gets pushed on passersby.

Still better than Facebook, and she at least shows instinctual revulsion for fascist poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

this timeline................ owns?

reminder that tom arnold has been hanging out with george papadopolous and his wife a lot recently too

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NofrikinfuN posted:

I hope this rear end in a top hat is saying something stupid like this when the big one hits and drags him to hell.

mitch macconnel misses a half inch step and tumbles forward

everyone immediately rushes up to him and spits on him,, sensing his weakness as predators do, as mitch fumbles for his half broken glasses, desperately trying to get up on the linoleum but alas, the linoleum is slick from everyone's spit and they continue spitting on him, some chugging water bottles to replenish their salivary glands to continue spitting on him, until he eventually gives up from trying to get his weak rear end old man legs up and lays there, being continuously spit on as an onlooker says

'nice meltdown bitch mcconnell"

and there he dies from the embarrassment because his heart rate spiked from the increasing arousal at the discovery of a new fetish

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

honestly, "It's important for America that Americans don't know what crimes the President did" is a more defensible position than what Bush said about executive privilege.

hah, i can actually kinda understand that in some regards, like "Hey POTUS gotta do some crimes, you know it, i know it, but these are crimes against THEM for OUR benefit, ya? Ya."

hey man, if i gotta be a citizen of the evil hell empire at least deal me into the game and give me some chips :shrug:

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

people that own tow truck businesses are among the shadiest people in the country

A tow truck company near here has bright pink trucks, they're cute.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont let this fool you, chester cheetah is a billionare and will jump ship from america the second it becomes unfriendly to the wealthy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Inspector Hound posted:

God drat I wish the Dems would run a candidate who talked like that lady

They are, we (i.e., national media) just aren't paying attention to them // they aren't running for President yet

There's a reason I keep signal boosting Rashida Tlaib. Ilhan is doing a great job but Tlaib has the fire to take on opponents

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Broken Machine posted:

A tow truck company near here has bright pink trucks, they're cute.

there's a 90% chance the guy who owns them is a piece of poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

mitch macconnel misses a half inch step and tumbles forward

everyone immediately rushes up to him and spits on him,, sensing his weakness as predators do, as mitch fumbles for his half broken glasses, desperately trying to get up on the linoleum but alas, the linoleum is slick from everyone's spit and they continue spitting on him, some chugging water bottles to replenish their salivary glands to continue spitting on him, until he eventually gives up from trying to get his weak rear end old man legs up and lays there, being continuously spit on as an onlooker says

'nice meltdown bitch mcconnell"

and there he dies from the embarrassment because his heart rate spiked from the increasing arousal at the discovery of a new fetish

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

"SKULL.GIF" posted:

twitter is the loving devil and I truly regret introducing it into my life every day

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Hell yes borkles@schnorkles is mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

just give them dril and krang and ashley feinberg and the internet hippo and they'll figure the rest out on their own