Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Me hollow out rock and piss in it. Keep piss rock under bed.

Why no get woman?

Have wrong shape skull. Never get woman. Read about it on redpebble cave wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
chieftan's cave underboss keep getting caught near children. why this happen with every underboss chieftan choose?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me am bridge between two worlds: world inside head and world outside head.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Think four stones on edge of cliff...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This Game of Stones stink like poopoo! How big lizard not see air spear come? Why in desert now?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hello, me name Cavebear Grylls. Today me make spear, hunt mammoth, poke sabercat in butthole, eat bad mushroom, drink own urine. So, standard caveman day.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Clawtopsy posted:

chieftan's cave underboss keep getting caught near children. why this happen with every underboss chieftan choose?

Underbosses see. Do nothing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Have you heard of this new invention called fire? Now we can eat steak well-done and not rare like stupid monkeys!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jerry Cotton posted:

Have you heard of this new invention called fire? Now we can eat steak well-done and not rare like stupid monkeys!

Squirt red berry smush on top! :cavechefkiss:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mods!

*shits loin cloth*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Help, got minor cut while sharpening rock. Shaman say I have 3 moons to live. What do before die??

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

RocktheCaulk posted:

Help, got minor cut while sharpening rock. Shaman say I have 3 moons to live. What do before die??

age fruit for make water that burn when drink. do not drink and use to soak cut. will hurt at first then feel better after hurt. then drink.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back?

*edit* holy poo poo, this is a 15 page thread? No way someone didn't already make this joke.

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 8, 2019

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

redm posted:

age fruit for make water that burn when drink. do not drink and use to soak cut. will hurt at first then feel better after hurt. then drink.

Too late, cave mate drink all my berry mind fog juice. Where can buy more berry?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

RocktheCaulk posted:

Too late, cave mate drink all my berry mind fog juice. Where can buy more berry?

me have spare 91 proof, can take. just don't break bowl, was gift.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

redm posted:

me have spare 91 proof, can take. just don't break bowl, was gift.

Zug zug.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jerry Cotton posted:

Not trust fired meats.

Meat get fired.
Me eat meats.
ME get fired?

Me tried before but it risky.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
duub of reform tribe say, fire good, but fire pit no good without hood. what hood for? i not know. but must trade much shiny stone

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Me install load bearing leaves in cave.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

me breed wolf with alligator make big dumb alligator dog. tribe say dog retarded but me not listen to them. he good dog.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Necros posted:

me breed wolf with alligator make big dumb alligator dog. tribe say dog retarded but me not listen to them. he good dog.

Ugh, me tell Rogg not to leave alligator dog alone with baby! Now look what happen! Hmph!
Maybe next baby stronger baby.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Me find alligator pear. Taste good as alligator, bite much as pear. Maybe you try me only get bite one time

Me like smash up eat with seeds

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Tribesman doobie give shiny rocks to some cavewoman, he no like "the babies being cold" or something

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Doobie, God of Meats, promised many caves full of mammoth meat. Me sacrifice child during mid winter for NOTHING!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
smashum mouth not eat egg!

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Tribesman doobie no have vent chute, he ask more shiny rocks but I said no. I speak to shaman but shaman probate me for not like vent chute idea.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Met new tribe. Made picture on tribe wall about my arrival without reading enough wall pictures before. Got exiled by tribe leader.

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 21:50 on May 10, 2019

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
it cause you paint over self picture of chief ancestor with dumb self picture! you not even use right paint rock color!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RocktheCaulk posted:

:911:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

The White Dragon posted:

star tribal vs deerk wiseman

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Me make new painting of seven lines for laughing cave. Me shows how dead un-baby not make you sad sling of tears for all time. Me copy eyes and mouth from tablet.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
how is babby formed

me is serious, me really not know

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ugg
*scratches rear end in a top hat*
*sniffs finger*
Ugh

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

sweet thursday posted:

Ugg
*scratches rear end in a top hat*
*sniffs finger*
Ugh

i have mate sorry

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

i have mate sorry

stay away from dis one, she who is called "Sneezer of Chum"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cave babes with clubs

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*sniffs finger again*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Show feet

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ShredsYouSay posted:

Me make new painting of seven lines for laughing cave. Me shows how dead un-baby not make you sad sling of tears for all time. Me copy eyes and mouth from tablet.

poison baby maker making land of ancestors too over full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

vyst posted:

Show feet

milk-like