Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

A new power is rising! Its victory is at hand! This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan!

I've just started a screenshot LP of the game Grant, Lee, Sherman : Civil War Generals II , an old hex strategy game. It will have a certain amount of reader participation, and every reader will be able to pick a lucky unit, and the unit's performances will be kept for posterity.

The first vote, choosing which side we'll play as, is open:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3886618

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Andross Won't Have His Way With Me! - Let's Play Star Fox 64

I'm doing a complete playthrough of Star Fox 64, getting all the medals, showing some alternate routes, and making the characters worse with my friends Mugiwara Yoshi and JigglyJacob.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Ey, I'm Pokewalkin' Here!: Pokemon Black

Come join me on an adventure to New PokeYork, where we'll fight an ecoterrorist cult, spend far too much time on a subway, and shower endless appreciation upon an absolutely beautiful garbage bag. Just like your usual NYC vacations.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Let's Play! › Canned Sunshine - Let's All Play Flashpoint Campaings Red Storm

Join me as we take control of Nato battlegroups to fight off Russians in this hex based strategy game

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The main cast of the original series return in this beautiful adventure game.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Secret agent Not-Maggie Smith has gone feral on a remote island. Are we a bad enough son to rescue her?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887161

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Hey, guys. I made a forums game I was looking to run - it’s a management game about a mixed martial arts competition in a fantasy world. Join up, manage some fighters, angle for a championship, maybe win some tournaments, build some stories. The OP is over here, if you could take a few minutes to peek at it, I’d really appreciate it. If it doesn’t look like your thing, I’d love any feedback you’d be willing to provide (PMs here, soyouwannaclickheads at gmail) - I know it’s a weird thing, but I expected more interest than ... none, and I’m not sure why people are bouncing off of it. In any event, thanks for your time.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

A Crafty Game for Chill People - Let's Play Yoshi's Crafted World

It's a solo Blind LP of Yoshi's Crafted World, which just came out for the Switch. I mainly chat about whatever comes into my head whilst playing one of the least taxing games I've ever had to deal with and honestly it's just fun to do. So if you're looking for a podcast style LP or just something to unwind to, this is for you.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Can the Tojo Clan keeps its poo poo together for literally one year? Let's find out in the next installment of Yakuza.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

I directly compare a really bad Fairly Odd Parents game and a really Good one by playing through one, then the other while discussing the strengths and weaknesses of both.

They have almost exactly the same mechanics, but the second game does them so much more interestingly that... it may be funny.

Join me here, in Let's Compare Fairly Odd Parent's Breakin' Da Rules and Shadow Showdown

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

30 Days or Your Life Back! - Let's Play Pikmin

To celebrate our channel's 9th anniversary this month, Mugiwara Yoshi and I are taking a short break from Pikmin 3 to go back to its considerably rougher and more softly melancholy grandma. Can Yoshi get all 30 ship parts in under 10 days?

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!

Crusading for Disneyland! Let's Play the After The End Mod for CK2!

Come watch as I play a post-apocalyptic feudal lord in the ruins of America in the year 2666. Everything you like about the Medieval Era, but in America with weird President-worshipping pagans!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3888273

I've started a screenshot LP of Dragon's Dogma!

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.

Not content with just the Battle Network series, Giver336 and I are tackling MegaMan Starforce now!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Final Fantasy 3/6: Beyond Chaos EX An updated version of the randomizer for Final Fantasy 6. Come with me on a journey!

(I didn't realize there was a thread for this kind of promotion :ohdear:)

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Join me and ChorpSaway, Madithen and a_raving_loon on the start of Nomura's wild ride.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Finally getting back to Zelda again with one of the arguably weaker entries of the series.

UnderAAquarianRock
Apr 19, 2019
Fusionfall In-Depth Let's Play
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall

As my LP title suggests, this is going to be a very thorough LP which will not only go in-depth about the game from a gameplay perspective, but will also serve as a critique to how well the game was designed at various points in video and voiceover commentary format.

UnderAAquarianRock fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Apr 30, 2019

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Enter the Suda-Verse in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

Suda 51 has returned to the role of director in the spin off to the No More Heroes series, Travis Strikes Again. This game is loving nuts. I will show you why.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play “Digimon Masters"

Let's play a Digimon MMO, because I like it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We're playing Uplink using the Uplink OS mod!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

We're playing 13th Age and we'd like to play with you, it's a custom campaign (I may steal a little from the books I have,) with Icons the players created themselves! Every Week, I'll be asking for ideas and tricks from the audience, so if you're into roleplaying. Any audience members Idea could be picked, I choose by raffle!

So check the thread every week, to see what new things I need from you guys, and let's play 13th Age together!

[SSLP / Audience Participation] 13th Age - Rise of the Undergrowth

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I just started Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass.

And holy poo poo is it awesome.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Tetris Friends"

Let's enjoy it while we can.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Romhackeria 3: In my artistic vision, Princess Peach always weighed 400 lbs

The Romhackeria returns once more! Come join me for my playthrough of SMW Central's Vanilla Level Design Contest 11, and then stay for other romhacking content contributed by the community here.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Join us on an educational adventure full of horrible animation on the Oregon Trail!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I keep forgetting this thread is a thing...

Uh, anyway, here's one of the best games in the series, Pokemon is finally good again! While it has its problems, being slow, laden with HMs, dumb evil team and confusing region, I'm somewhat biased because it's both my favourite region and favourite set of Pokemon! I'll be going over every little detail, so see for yourself what works and what doesn't!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3888385

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The main cast of the original series return in this beautiful adventure game sequel.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm playing...the Pokemons.

The Altered Pokemons.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Gonna play some Random Emblem

in the Romhackeria

so check it out!

HydroSphere
Feb 11, 2014

Help guide a detective, a rubbish collector, a freelance journalist, a researcher and a mascot in a cat costume through the trials and tribulations of a day in Shibuya.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Baseball, Zizek, Hentai and Twitter - Let's Play The Closer!

Join me on a trip through an obscure RPG Maker game that takes us on an epic quest to remake a pitcher before the crucial game seven of the World Series. Things are going to get weird, and it's going to be amazing.

Deadmans Tea Party
Jan 9, 2019

Sweet Dream Creatures are made of these: Let's Play Magi-Nation

Join Tony Jones as he traverses the Dreamlands to find out why he is traversing the Dreamlands.

NigelThornberry
May 16, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/mI5dd6E.gifv

Cocommentary of Arkane's Dark Messiah, first person RPG lite involving a lot of physics bullshittery. Check it out!

NigelThornberry fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 22, 2019

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

What do you do when you're an evil minion who just killed the hero before he could reach the last boss? Carry on his quest while resetting the world for the next one, of course!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I just started murdering hundreds of orcs over here in this Shadow of Mordor LP. Join me and my dead friend AhrimanPK as we make Mordor great again

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Join us for some roguelike storytelling! Can you make good enough decisions to keep the characters alive in this not-quite Banner Saga game?

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
is a triumph of even the idea of the walking sim. Join me as we experience and unpack it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The Witcher Series Blind thread
begins with the game everyone told me not to play, The Witcher. Join me as I either get stuck in a swamp or be the first one on the forum to successfully LP the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'm doing an LP of Piercing Fortress Europa. It's a wargame where you will need to be obsessed with maintaining proper supply to your forces, but won't have to account for how much water is needed to cook the pasta or the fluffiness level of your pilots' pillows.