Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Raffles posted:

No you actually have to win it. If Chelsea win it goes to a team from some shithole country.

They'd let an MLS team in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Raffles posted:

No you actually have to win it. If Chelsea win it goes to a team from some shithole country.
Right, England

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Sphyre posted:

If I were tottenham I would simply score 4 goals without conceding thereby winning the tie 4-3 on aggregate.

I am back at home, rewatching the second half, and getting hammered, celebrating your excellent strategic vision, Sphyre. Spent a drunk 20 minutes trying to track down this post.

Come the gently caress on your spppuuurrssssss

:toot:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

They did in the first half op. Utterly abysmal

They sucked the first 3 halves. But it's a funny old game of 4 halves, and I'm glad I didn't let my dog talk me into taking a walk at the 60th minute or so.

Also, hello A67h with a 5

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Mr. Mambold posted:

Also, hello A67h with a 5

What's this?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Cannon_Fodder posted:

What's this?

I know it should be a69h

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Imagine a north London derby in the Supercopa. Or can't sign anyone for two windows versus didn't sign anyone for two windows.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

What a night

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Cannon_Fodder posted:

What's this?

He pasted his age in there, he is old

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I'm so glad barcelona didn't make it.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Quite amusing that Champions League history is going to be made by two teams’ second-strong forwards

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Tottenham Hotspur f.c. Champions league finalists ftw

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Weaponized Cum posted:

Weaponized Cum is right, fellas.

:dong:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum posted:

I was hoping the other team would win, but I’m happy for you Wep Cum.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Weaponized Cum posted:

:yeah:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I feel really bad for Ajax.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

The Kingfish posted:

I feel really bad for Ajax.

Fuckers should learn to play into the corners then

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Spurs should never play Harry Kane again

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Not a big fan of going into this final as favourites. Seems like a trap

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Okay time to hoot and holler at coworkers that are Ajax supporters

They can never find out I was rooting for them yesterday.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Please tell me there is more footage of jason cundy.

For those that missed it from the end of the city game.

https://twitter.com/CouchNish/status/1118989859228532736

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ajax probably shouldn't have kicked the ball out of their keepers hands for the 2nd goal. Can't imagine that was a training ground routine

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

"Spurs clearly cannot handle our fast transitions on the break" *scores two goals*
"So let's not do any of that the second half" *concedes two rapid goals, falls to pieces*

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Martin BadClixx posted:

Welp now I can root for Liverpool in the finals and continue hating Ajax in the league

Me too, I was watching with ajax supporters and got poo poo lobbed at my head. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED THIS WITH YOU, PSV FANS BRING AJAX DOWN. I was happy inside though, because now I can cheer for liverpool.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

habeasdorkus posted:

I feel for the Ajax fans. Sure my club occasionally has to sell off an excellent player who wants to go to a bigger name, but this team should have been something to behold for at least a few seasons and instead they're going to get cut to the bone because money rules footie.

They've been playing together for a while now. Ziyech wanted to leave last season but was told he wasn't allowed to.
And they're selling players for 60-70 mill, so they'll probably be alright imo.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Bundy posted:

"Spurs clearly cannot handle our fast transitions on the break" *scores two goals*
"So let's not do any of that the second half" *concedes two rapid goals, falls to pieces*

Yeah, this. They let it get into their heads. Ten Hag made an awful sub as well. Magallan should never be allowed near a game at this level

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
It's going to be nuts in madrid with all the english fans and the spanish police.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
tottenham hotspur

champions league final

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Cursed competition

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
It's only right that Spurs get the chance to Spurs it up on the biggest stage possible.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Liverpool given an allocation of 16,613 tickets for the CL final.
Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
Category 4: £60

Death to UEFA

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The clubs have been given around 50% of the stadium capacity split between the two of them.

Big finals are farcical

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
hugo lloris is an extremely dodgy keeper, it would be hilarious if he won both the world cup and the champions league

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

c0burn posted:

Liverpool given an allocation of 16,613 tickets for the CL final.
Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
Category 4: £60

Death to UEFA

category 4 final with category 4 fireworks

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bundy posted:

I don't think Vienna were playing? Ha. It wasn't really fast transitions ajax were just attacking in numbers and spurs couldn't get it out of their box especially and I'm sorry to say this because they're british due to kt and Danny rosé.

Not sure what happened to Ajax (tiredness seems like bullshit xobsideriing the standard of the Dutch league)but a more experienced side would have dived more and got sissoko sent off but the ref had a great game and it was funny that they're keeper got booked for time wssting

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

apparently the city of Madrid has decided to close all fountains and other open pools of water in anticipation

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

BWV posted:

apparently the city of Madrid has decided to close all fountains and other open pools of water in anticipation

some old spanish geezer is going to get powerbombed into an empty fountain

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Breath Ray posted:

Not sure what happened to Ajax (tiredness seems like bullshit xobsideriing the standard of the Dutch league)but a more experienced side would have dived more and got sissoko sent off but the ref had a great game and it was funny that they're keeper got booked for time wssting

What happened to Ajax is they're a bunch of inexperienced guys with an inexperienced manager who got rattled by the occasion and just got too nervous to see it out. It was the second Spurs goal that really shattered their nerve because that was so easily preventable after the initial save but shoddy communication let them down.

Shame that the team will fall apart and the club will have to start from scratch again...

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Elliptical Dick posted:

What happened to Ajax is they're a bunch of inexperienced guys with an inexperienced manager who got rattled by the occasion and just got too nervous to see it out. It was the second Spurs goal that really shattered their nerve because that was so easily preventable after the initial save but shoddy communication let them down.

Shame that the team will fall apart and the club will have to start from scratch again...

Yep. I was cheering Ajax on, right until we drew them.

That's the curse though. Losing your nerve, making managerial changes to wall up and throwing in defenders. Your guys have their established marks already. Ajax's problem wasn't their nerve, it was their strategy. You're no longer ramming the ball down our loving throats, you're inviting us to do that to you.

That said:
Llorente played a great loving game and made a massive difference by bullying their back line. That loving donkey has really found his place. If only he'd loving put the ball in without some arm/thigh/hip spastic antics...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Raffles posted:

some old spanish geezer is going to get powerbombed into an empty fountain

Mike Ashley's excellent adventure