Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

*marilyn monroeishly* "happy guillotine mr president"~

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1117854641176231936?s=19

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1123045644971544576

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1123719885069127682

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
become?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/louistherouxbot/status/1124200035640664064

wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thats amazing

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

fermun fucked around with this message at 06:12 on May 8, 2019

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

uncanny

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
every morning i wake up and open palm slam a vhs into the slot. it's icanphex.

there was nothing but a random vhs on my shelf for most of my years as a vidya.

then i read what i did with a vhs from an old video collection. i had it converted. to my horror it was not even of great quality. at first i was really pissed and really embarrassed. but then i saw the raw power the vhs in my collection had and it all made sense. i can't believe a vidya in all this poo poo really gets this raw. that moment has been worth it.

well i have a ton and I've got some crazy stuff that i have been wanting to see the entire time. and now some of the vids with this stuff have been uploaded and it has given my work. i have never ever been into video production before, but now I just love that weird thing. and when ikk, i have an idea for a video that i just need the whole room to get around in, and now i got it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

You should short sell Tesla if you can. In short, you don't want to short Tesla if the stock price is more than $50.

Shorting Tesla stock could make $100 a share — at current prices.

But if you take a look at the historical performance of Tesla as a percentage of the market (in this graph, I have excluded Tesla from 2013 because they have only made $3.6 billion during that era), Tesla's share price increased by about $100 over the last nine months, more or less. In short, Tesla stock is undervalued by $200 a share with the current trading price of $57.

So, even if you don't like Tesla's share price or are only worried about long-term valuations, buying Tesla stock would be a long-term wise move.

If you haven't followed the stock for so long, I advise you to keep on following the stock for as long as your needs are satisfied. If the stock price of Tesla's shares are overvalued, you need to

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
orgasm count: 5???

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

the erotica this thing writes cracks me up.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

fermun posted:

:stwoon::fh:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i began to orgasm with intense speed

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

fermun posted:

I started chaining the last sentences together and this shitfaced Cronenberg mess came out of it.

I rammed his cock in my mouth and my pussy was all coated with his cum. I ran my tongue across my dripping clit; I kept pumping him all the way until I was so loving wet that I almost swallowed his penis in his mouth. Then, after he had cum all over my face, he pushed it into me so deep it was leaking from my lips. It's like my lips were covered a giant cock. My tongue got stuck and I was crying out for mercy. I ran a hand under my pussy lips. His cock was buried so deep in my pussy I almost got cum on my lips. But then something amazing happened; I felt like he had a huge cock buried inside of me! It glided into my pussy, gliding inside of me.

As it came inside, I felt my pussy swell and my juices flood out of me and out of my face. His cock filled my balls and I began sucking on it. I began to cry on his cock and it was so satisfying. Every moment my cock filled my pussy, I couldn't stop it. My fingers were sliding down my body towards my oval office, each little finger sliding up and down as my pussy grew wetter and wetter. My body felt so hot, I nearly lost my control of my body and I just felt my oval office getting even wetter and wetter.

"Oh gently caress yes, yeah, gently caress yes! You want me to cum in you!"

As my finger slipped into her, my pussy was filled, I felt her fingers move in and out of me, I was just about to cum but I was so hot, so close to cumming so far. I just kept sliding in and out of her fingers while my mouth filled with my cum. She kept sliding her fingers back even though my finger wasn't there anymore, she got so hot and she couldn't take it anymore I could feel it shooting out of me like a fountain of hot cum.

"OH!!!" I screamed, my body was so full I was so wet, I didn't know what to do but my whole body shot the biggest orgasm imaginable.

She said he kissed her again and again and 'kissed my pussy and tits' and told her she was beautiful.

Her roommate got in trouble too after he asked her to meet up with him – he saw her face and asked if she wanted to join him. "I went to the kitchen to grab some lunch and she brought me a hot plate. We had some chicken and mashed potatoes and there was a bottle of milk and he took all this milk and put it on top of my plate and poured some milk on top of that," Danni told the Los Angeles Times.

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 9, 2019

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I googled it. It was fireflies. I found out about it from someone over at the W.H.A.S.T. (Wild Animals Search and Rescue). I thought, What the hell's that?? We're in dire need of this thing. He made me believe you'd get rid of it, too. We did. We put it in. The night they got rid of the little lady, they put it back. The lady looked really cute, in her pink robe. She gave us four new kids for this new house. They put the bird that took the lady and my wife. I put the pigeon into her place. That didn't take me long."

"That sounds like you might be having some fun."

"Yeah. We did have fun though. We got a kid in the back that was really into the place. That was pretty cool. I don't know why she didn't come to see the new dogs, or to go to the new cat. We also had a few people coming, just to show them around. They went around checking it out. I'm sure that lady would take them all in with her to try

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
oh poo poo, it can do yelp reviews too

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Some of the source text could be better parsed.

quote:

Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Ultron! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Marvel Comics Avengers Assemble

This is an ongoing series. You may see a summary of this series on the right side of this page. The first article, "The Avengers Assemble!", appeared in issue #1. See the next two articles, "What the Hell is This Super-Secret Weapon?" and "This is the Real Captain Europe", for other articles in the Marvel Comics continuity.

Captain America: Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble! Avengers Assemble!

quote:

Avengers Endgame - The Game That Will Lead Us There

There are plenty of great titles in this genre like The Avengers and Blade Runner. But the Marvel Universe is filled with a lot less. We've seen a lot of stuff in the past few decades but not a lot of great storytelling. A story that will help you understand what the world is about. We have the power to stop that.

It's not enough just to stop evil. We have to make it worse. And that's what an Avengers Endgame is designed to do. It will provide you with what you want, it will not only provide you with what you hate but, if done well, it will also help you make your decision from a place you believe in and it will make that decision more true to who you are as your world.

How can that be? If you read the book, you'll discover that The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes has the power to do just that. You will be able to make your own decision about who,

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
itt markov bots: I had reached climax from only three weeks of continuous masturbation

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
i tried to get it to write code and of course it went for a totally incomprehensible list comprehension

quote:

def main(*args,**kwargs):
\- \- \ [ ] [ ] |[]\ [ ] \- // | / | __/ | | |-- | | | | |/ | | |\ __ | |_][__/ | \ \ | ____/ [ ] [ ][ ] \ [ ][ ] | | [ ] \ ___/ | | | | | +--- --- --------------- |_| |\| \ | | | | | | | |___/ | | | | | | | ___/ | | | | | | | +--- \| | | ____\\ | | / | ____/ | | | \ | | | | | ___| | | \ | |\ | \ \ \ | | | \ \--- /_|--- \__,_| | | \ |___/ \____|_|_____ | | |___| | \ | | | | \_____/ | | \____ | \__| | | | __| | [ ] ___| | __| \ \| ______________________________ -------------- |/__ /_/ | |_| \___/ | | | \__| |__| \ \ \ | | |_____| | \__| | | | /_/ | |____/ | | ____/ | | \ | | | / | | | \ | \ | | | | | |________________| |________`/ ________| | | | \ | | | | _/ | | | |_______| | |__/ | | |___/ | | |____/ | | | \ | | |___/ | |____/ | | | | | |/____/ | | | |-- | | ________________| |________________________ / | | [ ] | | | ______

[ ] __/ (from

edit: gave it an easier one and it was a little more lucid (i fixed the spacing on my own):
code:
# Given:
# with open(fname) as f:
#     for line in f:
#         row = 
with open(fname) as f:
    for line in f:
        row = int(line - row)/4 
        return  (int(row), int(line)) 

def is_a_int_integer (fname): 
    """ A Python datastore whose length is integer. 
        Returns int iff  it is an integer. 
    """ 
    with open(ffile, 'r') as f:
        for line in f:
            (int(line), int(line)) 

def is_int2str (fname, strcmp=True): 
    """ String of two integers, one of which is a int, the other a bool. 
    """ 
    with open (ffile, 'r') as f:
        (int(float(fname), int(float(strcmp)), int(float(strcmp))) 

def is_int2bool (fname, bool_count=0): 
    """ Whether a number is  any integer which makes up a boolean. 
    """ 
        (int(float(fname), int(bool_count), bool_count)) 

def is_bool_int (fname, boolcount=2): 
    """ Whether a boolean is a number of integers, such as "true". 
    """ 
        (bool(2), bool(2)) 

def __iter__ (self): 
    return None 

def __repr

Corla Plankun fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 9, 2019

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Corla Plankun posted:

code:
# Given:
# with open(fname) as f:
#     for line in f:
#         row = 
with open(fname) as f:
    for line in f:
        row = int(line - row)/4 
        return  (int(row), int(line)) 

def is_a_int_integer (fname): 
    """ A Python datastore whose length is integer. 
        Returns int iff  it is an integer. 
    """ 
    with open(ffile, 'r') as f:
        for line in f:
            (int(line), int(line)) 

def is_int2str (fname, strcmp=True): 
    """ String of two integers, one of which is a int, the other a bool. 
    """ 
        (int(float(fname), int(float(strcmp)), int(float(strcmp))) 

def is_int2bool (fname, bool_count=0): 
    """ Whether a number is  any integer which makes up a boolean. 
    """ 
        (int(float(fname), int(bool_count), bool_count)) 

def is_bool_int (fname, boolcount=2): 
    """ Whether a boolean is a number of integers, such as "true". 
    """ 
        (bool(2), bool(2)) 

def __iter__ (self): 
    return None 

def __repr

gently caress, i think this thing could replace us all

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol __iter__ returning None

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
prompt:
code:
public class EventFactoryFactoryFactory {
// Creates instance of EventFactoryFactory
code:
public class EventFactoryFactoryFactory {
// Creates instance of EventFactoryFactoryFactory.Factory
// to generate event handlers which are used to run on multiple instances
// of the factory.
//

// @author rakunakun

import org.faycrest.event.EventFactoryFactoryFactory from Faycrest

instance EventFactoryFactoryFactoryFactory {

constructor(FEEcturerFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactoryFactory) {

this.generateEvent()

}

};

// Generates events from the type of the event type

// @author rakunakun

public class EventTypeFactory extends EventTypeFactoryFactoryFactory {

// Generates type of every type of events.

public ObjectTypeEventType {get}

};
:worship:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lmao

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
What the hell have you done. Factory.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

quote:

In the beginning, the earth was

________. ________. As it gets bigger, you get more ________. ________. As it grows more ________. ________. ________. But then it starts to get too big. ________. ________. As its bigger ________. ________. ________. Then ________. ________ in the end just became ________. ________. ________. ________. ________. The question is: where will all those ________ go?

where indeed

quote:

We here on the Something Awful Forums are very elitist and strict assholes. We pride ourselves on

having one of the longest queues but we have an extremely strict policy of banning people from our forums who will post in the threads we have.

You must be 18 years old or older in order to enter our Forum

In order to keep our forums free from paedophiles, we have posted several things that we feel might interest adult visitors as well as children (and we will remove any posts from us that are not of that nature).

you're here for something personal or if you like to ask your questions you may submit them directly to us or we will answer them for you or delete posts you do not wish to discuss

If you come from another forum and you really want your question answered, please send any questions to me (Riot Peez)

riot peez

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 9, 2019

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

wait no it's this one

quote:

We here on the Something Awful Forums are very elitist and strict assholes. We pride ourselves on

not having any problems whatsoever with any of our user base, not even the ones that are racist or sexist or homophobic or whatever. We like to take in an intelligent, intelligent discussion regarding this subject. I'm not here to say we're better than other subreddits, but we are here to encourage that discussion.

I'm here to talk about the subreddit called Shitposting.

It's about a person who posts shitposts about the media, a subreddit for people who like to bitch about how the media is corrupt or hypocritical or whatever. You want to come here and watch a bunch of shitposts? It's OK. Let us teach you the basics of what does this forum believe.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

it also does songs, and it approaches the coherency of the source material

quote:

Tell me something I don't know.
Show me something I can't use.
Push the button.
Connect the goddamned
iphone
Get excited, man.
Go on it.
It's about me."
"So you got me to work in a job,
But I'm in school, man,
I'm just working
So just go ahead."
- The Rock and Rolling Stones

"If you really want to get high
And the buzz can get you to do just that
Then go and buy me a Coke
And get your soul back
Then put the other man's car in the garage
And get him in the backseat
And let him drive all the time
Cause I'm the real deal."
- The Rock and Rolling Stones

I'm in my office
Smiling with the confidence of a rockstar
You can hear my heart in my ear
Now I've got your back, man!
I can get you the stuff
You need just to push on
-

This song was recorded a month after the infamous "Pimp my Love" and it was included by Rockin' the Jam.

This was the song "Ain't The Night" by Johnny Cash

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
I thought it was my research that was going to go skynet, please stop.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

No.

Let's plug another neural net's work into it

quote:

The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what?

To the gate? To the gate? The gate. A girl goes to the gate. Why is she a girl? The pig. That's it. A girls. She is a girl. She is a girl. And she came through the gate. I love you, girl. This is my wife. I love my wife. My horse, my horses, I love my horse. I'm a horseman. I'm a horseman. I'm a horseman. My horse, my horses, I love—I love my horse. Why is it that the girls are coming through the gate? Because you're the daughter. Do you believe in women? When a boy's mother comes back from a trip, and, when I hear the mother of the child, I do not believe what's said; and my eyes will not turn, I will cry out, "My mother! My mother! What do they know about me!" And she won't say anything either. But what do you do? You say, "I don't believe anything. I don't think I can understand." You cry? No, they are not weeping

reminds me of that pdf of the kids who were given the writing prompt about finding a flying carpet and one kid just wrote [random word] a flying carpet if i a flying carpet then a flying carpet for the entire page

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i've been feeding it opening lines from literature and my conclusion is that this neural net is a fuckin nerd

horny tolkien

quote:

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. He was old and gray and had no clothes on.

possibly better prose than in the original

quote:

The sky above the port had the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel. The clouds were as thin as a sheet, drifting in an endless circle over the city.

And all around the world, as everyone watched the news in their respective country, rumours swirled—rumours they knew weren't true.

i don't remember vonnegut being quite this bleak

quote:

This is a tale of a meeting of two lonesome, skinny, fairly old white men on a planet which was dying fast. The planet was a lifeless, lifeless wasteland, with people who barely had eyes in them having to live on the surface for the entire of their lives. Many of these people did not have any form of clothing; their skin turned to black and grey in the heat of the moment or even when they didn't like the climate conditions. Some even lived in abject poverty in their own land, sleeping in abandoned buildings and using whatever scraps they could scavenge for supplies.

A few people, known only as the Three, formed an agreement which kept the three remaining white men from attacking the planet. They offered each other their services in exchange for living on Earth for a brief spell and then setting the planet on fire in exchange for being able to continue living in fear of being killed by those who would eat them out of existence.

star trek fanfic is art actually

quote:

Of all the things that drive men to sea, the most common disaster, I've come to learn, is women. It is my duty to warn them to stay home and stay safe. It isn't easy. It doesn't feel easy." – Captain William T. Riker, Starfleet Corps of Engineers

"I have some thoughts that I'd like to share..."

"I'm a Starfleet officer now."

d&d sourcebook: Gylfaginning

quote:

King Gylfe ruled the lands that are now called Svithjod for over three centuries. To this day, he continues to direct much of Svithjod from his tower in Castle Black, which is home to one of the finest dungeons in the world."

-- A map of all of the Dwarven Isles.

Mage Tower

The Mage Tower is located in the western part of the map of the Great Sea with Orcish Ruins adjacent. The Mage Tower's interior contains the legendary "Chained" Arcane Blast spell, as well as the legendary "Ice Wall spell," two spells which are commonly mistaken for one another, due to the differences in their usage between the two races.

The Mage Tower is not far from a large chamber called the Dragon's Den, which can be accessed by ascending from the stairs near the north of the base of the stairs.

A map of the Mage Tower.[1]

Stronghold

The stronghold is located

ok i'll stop now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

flakeloaf posted:

wait no it's this one

this one is too real for me