Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Reality Winter posted:

Accelerationism is so loving good

this is just a slow crawl to authoritarianism which the lid has been blown off 3 years in and everyone's scrambling to systemically target people because Trump's a fat idiot who keeps saying the quiet part loud.

there needs to be a cataclysmic event for indiscriminate accelerationism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why on earth would a jewish person use the term 'judeo-christian'

unless... :thunk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lawman 0 posted:

*skull gets caved in by the trumpstaffel while fleeing the magafires* surely this will trigger the final crisis and global revolution!
Any day now

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

perhaps the CIA should not have missiles

Missiles, being unconstitutional, are the proper domain of the Air Force alone.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lawman 0 posted:

*skull gets caved in by the trumpstaffel while fleeing the magafires* surely this will trigger the final crisis and global revolution!
Any day now

we're not accelerating to trigger a revolution duder, we're accelerating to tear this bandaid called humanity off the planet fast enough to maybe let some bugs or dolphins survive

only death is certain

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i mean realistically Trump turns america into a hell hole for a generation and a half, and ideally some tempered-in-poo poo left movement with principles makes traction back into the government because the GOP doesn't actually have the chutzpah to start industrial scale murder of american citizens (faster than the pace they already do it)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hahaha i didnt even notice that

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Gripweed posted:

here's a thread about how the future is worse than the past

https://twitter.com/DavidAstinWalsh/status/1126456387624685568

Honestly this is good in the long run (horrifying in the short run) because we're going to start seeing 16 year old girls who were raped being brought to court on murder charges and the forced-birth side is going to lose their current 51% majority and slide down to 49% which is the point at which democrats will start saying "okay let's not do the death penalty for abortions maybe" and then when we manage to win back the senate in one of the blue-state-heavy years we can have about 2 years of possibly not terrible legislation.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

health care? let me tell you about healthcare. when youre trapped behind enemy lines and youre the only one who can save christopher kyle, american dad, from the ding dang dirty bad guys, one man one squad, just you and your team of cyber-rigged cyborg cyber wetware wetworks wetlook desperate dans, you think health care? YOU THINK HEALTH CARE? YOU THINK HEALTH anyway heres a stipend. stipend... have you ever stuck your hands in your partner's guts and pulled out an ethernet card? stipend? have you ever seen a man die because he forgot to clear his cache? have you ever seen a guy download an IED game of thrones torrent and seen his ethernet cards blown all over wherever it was i was stationed? health care? if you got the sniffles maybe diamond joe's diamond dogs are more your speed. oorah, oprah. oprah, oorah.

anyway yes we do offer a stipend

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mad.radhu posted:

we're not accelerating to trigger a revolution duder, we're accelerating to tear this bandaid called humanity off the planet fast enough to maybe let some bugs or dolphins survive

only death is certain

:therapy:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Key and Peele is the worst sketch show I've ever seen, goddamn it was horrifically unfunny.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

punchymcpunch posted:

health care? let me tell you about healthcare. when youre trapped behind enemy lines and youre the only one who can save christopher kyle, american dad, from the ding dang dirty bad guys, one man one squad, just you and your team of cyber-rigged cyborg cyber wetware wetworks wetlook desperate dans, you think health care? YOU THINK HEALTH CARE? YOU THINK HEALTH anyway heres a stipend. stipend... have you ever stuck your hands in your partner's guts and pulled out an ethernet card? stipend? have you ever seen a man die because he forgot to clear his cache? have you ever seen a guy download an IED game of thrones torrent and seen his ethernet cards blown all over wherever it was i was stationed? health care? if you got the sniffles maybe diamond joe's diamond dogs are more your speed. oorah, oprah. oprah, oorah.

anyway yes we do offer a stipend

lol, dude signed up for like 7 months of some kind of officer bullshit so he could check the box on his "i get to be president" checklist

gtfo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Key and Peele is the worst sketch show I've ever seen, goddamn it was horrifically unfunny.

lmao imagine being this dumb

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

“Sturgill Simpson” posted:

Well you find it absurd that the tone of my word is rich with animosity
Oh there's a few white collar mother fuckers living up on Pennsylvania A V E
You can kiss my rear end as I raise my glass and toast it to the boys who fell
So some top dollar big wig an owner of an oil rig can drop a loving drill in a well

Sturgill Simpson’s Folded Flag is a documentary

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

new top gear season looking good

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Dolphin posted:

why on earth would a jewish person use the term 'judeo-christian'

unless... :thunk:

The term judeo Christian began being used in the 80s when aipac and poo poo began dumping tons of money at politicians to make us love Israel forever and ever. It's literally a propoganda term that doesn't really make much sense designed to Foster ties

Serf
May 5, 2011

thank you for your first post in the thread. welcome

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pathetic little tramp posted:

Honestly this is good in the long run (horrifying in the short run) because we're going to start seeing 16 year old girls who were raped being brought to court on murder charges and the forced-birth side is going to lose their current 51% majority and slide down to 49% which is the point at which democrats will start saying "okay let's not do the death penalty for abortions maybe" and then when we manage to win back the senate in one of the blue-state-heavy years we can have about 2 years of possibly not terrible legislation.
hahaha nah

they aren't going to prosecute any attractive white teenagers for this. they're going to prosecute poor black women.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it'd probably cost a presidential candidate ~$1,000,000 to get a group plan for their entire staff for the next year and a half so of course they won't lmfao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1126353819036790784

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
you, an idiot:] political accelerationism is good actually bec-

me, levitating off the ground effortlessly on brainpower alone, arms out-stretched like jesus christ himself:] eco accelerationism is necessary and inevitable as a cyclical advent in a new earth era

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

smarxist posted:

i mean realistically Trump turns america into a hell hole for a generation and a half, and ideally some tempered-in-poo poo left movement with principles makes traction back into the government because the GOP doesn't actually have the chutzpah to start industrial scale murder of american citizens (faster than the pace they already do it)

You should listen to the It Could Happen Here podcast

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hey i know you're gonna put in 16 hour days for me for the next 8 months so you can stuff you resume, but i can't give you healthcare, i may need that million bucks to buy one last advertising blast in North Carolina

Serf
May 5, 2011

love it or hate it, accelerationism is what we're doing

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
How is it only 9:30 im so loving hungry it should be lunch time now

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
accelerationism isn't real unless you're taking some kind of direct action

*winks*

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

He didn't return to his old job of selling beer?

Seriously one of the best Trump put-downs ever.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Edit

Serf
May 5, 2011

smarxist posted:

accelerationism isn't real unless you're taking some kind of direct action

*winks*

the fortune 500 are taking direct action every day

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

love it or hate it, accelerationism is what we're doing

you love to hate it, you hate to love it :yooge:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plinkey posted:

i'm pretty hungry too. my solution is starving myself. to death hopefully.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol, dude signed up for like 7 months of some kind of officer bullshit so he could check the box on his "i get to be president" checklist

gtfo

one time christopher kyle was pinned down by aggressive bulletfire so major pete buttjug, ever the quick thinker, Sense the mac addresses of their soldier goggles and made it look like christopher kyle was twice his normal size, causing them to flee in terror

Serf
May 5, 2011

we're probably going to accelerate right into a loving wall, but i'm trying to grab the communism eject button

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the troops are "losing" in this 20+ year war is good actually, you whiners

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1126477710434414592

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

“They’re trying to establish these emirates,” he said. “And then stitch these emirates together into a caliphate in which they force people to live under their brutal regime and then export terror to attack their near enemies, Arab states, Israel, and the far enemies, Europe and the United States.”

lmao

if ISIS became the legitimate government of the Levant within 50 years we'd be selling them missiles to kill other brown people

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

source your quotes bitch

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Plinkey posted:

fixed mealtimes/standard number of meals per day are an illusion

free your gutmind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this student said "all ive known is war" and yet spent his short life as a child and then a young adult, rather than an adult soldier. pathetic