Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself, "Well, how can I gently caress this all up?"

i have a beutiful girlfriend already and i wouldn't leave her for some weird pigeon lady or kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1126523295992565760

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

Viewtiful Jew posted:

You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself, "Well, how can I gently caress this all up?"

Same as it ever was

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Augus posted:

AGSHDHHASHGABDBSHABSBDANANSSBDVAVAFA
lmao

I guess Jared can take solace that regardless of what happens the world now knows of his massive hog

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

she dresses as an elf for a living so i think takes like this are throwing stones at the wrong house down the block

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Alaois posted:

she dresses as an elf for a living so i think takes like this are throwing stones at the wrong house down the block

oh boy, how can i use this woman's trauma and abuse to pontificate about how she's a despicable nerdlinger whereas I, SomethingAwful forums poster Alaois, am an individual of refined and erudite taste

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Alaois posted:

thats makes it even worse that he cheated on her then.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DoctorWhat posted:

oh boy, how can i use this woman's trauma and abuse to pontificate about how she's a despicable nerdlinger whereas I, SomethingAwful forums poster Alaois, am an individual of refined and erudite taste

I think he was saying the opposite

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

ProJared's subreddit is out for his blood lol

https://twitter.com/RubberFistFight/status/1126436053017980928

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

I'm agreeing with you jackass

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Alaois posted:

I'm agreeing with you jackass

Sorry. Bad reading comprehension from me, I guess.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No youre just an incurably stupid fuckhead. Soz.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

like the idea of "oh man she married a guy who plays VIDEO GAMES? on the INTERNET? how embarrassing" when she herself very likely has similar tastes and ideas of what are fun hobbies, its like the fuckin AOC boyfriend tweet or something, just no sense of awareness of the situation or your own surroundings

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

man it sucks getting cheated on but it's gotta suck extra bad when you're much better looking than your partner.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ProJared was a mod of this subreddit, but I just saw that he has been removed.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
Every time something like this happens I see people on Reddit, Twitter, and even here immediately going "Boy I sure am glad I follow all these nice non-problematic youtubers" and it makes me wonder if that's some sort of hex for turning them into sex criminals or something.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
In amazingly rare moment, hardly anyone seems to be even trying to defend Jared here.

Which I would say helps demonstrate that some things have gotten better, except the people who probably would be are taking this opportunity to try and defend JonTron instead for some reason.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
insert that tweet about how being a pro gamer is literally the sweetest job in the world and all you have to do is not be a horrible human being in public to keep it, and somehow that's still a high bar.

Like...just don't harass your fans and cheat on your elf loving wife and you have a life I assume most straight gamer boys thought was the holy grail as kids. Just don't gently caress that gravy train up you awkward bird man!

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
just means he probably wasn't that popular or well liked to begin with

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dragonatrix posted:

In amazingly rare moment, hardly anyone seems to be even trying to defend Jared here.

Which I would say helps demonstrate that some things have gotten better, except the people who probably would be are taking this opportunity to try and defend JonTron instead for some reason.

yea it's very telling that aside from PBG being just so stupid the usual suspects who'd 'defend' Jared are somehow trying to pivot away from this to 'uuuh so Jon's the real victim right guys'. This feels like we're about to learn this was a huge open secret in the game youtube world or something

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

man it sucks getting cheated on but it's gotta suck extra bad when you're much better looking than your partner.

that and she is better looking then the women he cheated on her with. like the wife isn't really my type but she is conventionally very beautiful and he cheats on he with some weird pigeon lady.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am a little bit worried about Holly when all is said and done because I know she has some serious mental health issues and has talked about wanting to self harm openly on social media.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Glad we're at the part of the conversation where we're ranking the women Jared's been with, very important to ask the big questions like "Why would he cheat on a 10 with a 6?"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DoubleCakes posted:

Glad we're at the part of the conversation where we're ranking the women Jared's been with, very important to ask the big questions like "Why would he cheat on a 10 with a 6?"

Pretty much, not a big fan of where this conversation is going. There's better reasons to drag on Holly, and support Heidi in this.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Blocking your wife on twitter to get ahead of the narrative is a very funny thing to do

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
https://twitter.com/Gollawiz/status/1126363508323553281

Knocking on wood so hard my fist breaks clean through the tree.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Dragonatrix posted:

I'm out of the loop here, how does the jontron guy figure into this whole debacle again?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

a cartoon duck posted:

I'm out of the loop here, how does the jontron guy figure into this whole debacle again?

He was married to Holly at one point if I am understanding the situation correctly (I bet I am not).

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I am a little bit worried about Holly when all is said and done because I know she has some serious mental health issues and has talked about wanting to self harm openly on social media.

yeah. i hope she gets the help she needs. i am sure this poo poo isn't helping her any. :(

Dean of Swing posted:

https://twitter.com/Gollawiz/status/1126363508323553281

Knocking on wood so hard my fist breaks clean through the tree.

mike is a shithead kinda but not an out and out bad person but james himself is apparently a really good guy from everything i heard, plus he keeps his personal life off line.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

I said come in! posted:

He was married to Holly at one point if I am understanding the situation correctly (I bet I am not).

nah. jontron was part of normal boots. same company jared is/was part of. normalboots got alot of poo poo from various people for not pegging jontron as nazi sooner.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

DoubleCakes posted:

I was in the middle of writing a post calling this thread a bunch of stuoid fuckheads for this but ty for being more eloquent

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I said come in! posted:

jontron was married would be the wildest thing i've learned out of this whole debacle.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

What do you think will happen with Dice, Camera, Action?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

I said come in! posted:

Holly was married to Ross O'Donovan/RubberNinja, who's an animator and works with Game Grumps. People are mentioning him because there's reason to believe they divorced because of this, given the timeline. And also because he publicly always came over as an affable person.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Pretty much, not a big fan of where this conversation is going. There's better reasons to drag on Holly, and support Heidi in this.

yeah sorry. that was overly mean on my part. holly is crappy enough for helping destroy two marrages without going after her looks, plus jared is much worse a person for phising nudes from kids.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/NeutralLizHotel/status/1126366766177890304

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

These people are all so screwed up. Imagine caring about your meaningless internet fame so much that you live your whole life in targeted internet messages and think about controlling the media image of your behavior before dealing with the most significant actual human relationship you have.

yeah lollin about being such a loving wuss you block your wife and then announce you're getting divorced.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

These people are all so screwed up. Imagine caring about your meaningless internet fame so much that you live your whole life in targeted internet messages and think about controlling the media image of your behavior before dealing with the most significant actual human relationship you have.

It’s like that nazi twitter lady who handcuffed herself to the twitter building. It’s like a new culture-bound syndrome growing out of maladaptive social media use.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s like that nazi twitter lady who handcuffed herself to the twitter building. It’s like a new culture-bound syndrome growing out of maladaptive social media use.

loomer is legit mentally ill though, thats not an excuse for her nazi lite beliefs but thats why she does that kinda grandstanding poo poo. projared as far as i know isn't mentally ill.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Ugly people really have gotten too confident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Ugly people really have gotten too confident

its true. sometimes i actually go outside without my face mask.