Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Professor Cthulhu posted:

I just wish the producers would stop buying golden basketballs for their office. They just bought another one. That's seven golden basketballs adorning their office.

Those are actually just disguised dragonballs, now they have all 7 they're going to ask the dragon to make borkley 2 for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
u

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

that castlevania game is coming out in june whats your excuse TOG

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
It is a difficult thing... to know that Barkley 2 is coming out. The children who live on my street have started throwing stones at my house. "Barkley 2 is never coming out, old man!" They yell.

But I know, in my heart of heart's it will,

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's hosed up and cool how I ended up coming out before Barkley 2 did

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

The Big Word posted:

It's hosed up and cool how I ended up coming out before Barkley 2 did

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bbbbbbbbbbbbb.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

that castlevania game is coming out in june whats your excuse TOG

it's going to suck, unlike barkley 2

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

BattleHamster posted:

Yea, its called Inside the NBA

Didn't expect a serious answer, thanks goon :v:

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
So how 'bout that pigskin? How about that sport with the pig skin?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

My Cuck Dad posted:

So how 'bout that pigskin? How about that sport with the pig skin?

The top ten juiced up coaches, AND the top ten juiced up players.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
welcome to buh buh buh buh buh baaaarkleeeey *dj airhorn sound effect*

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Wrex Ruckus posted:

The top ten juiced up coaches, AND the top ten juiced up players.

hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Truecon420 posted:

hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut
Ranch or Cool Ranch?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Boy oh boy, am I glad I spent money on this. Only 4 and a half years to go, HYPE!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This game is just like edging.

Delayed gratification is just the best.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
How do I beat jordan

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Very carefully

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Overbite posted:

How do I beat jordan
grow a pair of balls and then use them to do some layups and then a dunk

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
new trailer looking grea.t

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Promise! 🥰 ooo-la-la!😍

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I'm "dyin'" to see more!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Man, I thought it'd be a lot longer before we saw any Kingdom Hearts 4 footage

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Man, I thought it'd be a lot longer before we saw any Kingdom Hearts 4 footage

Don't worry this is just one of the side KH games, we won't see 4 for at least another mobile game

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I dunno about this game, I mean it looks all anime and poo poo. My uncle who works at Sony said that instead of Aeris, it's gonna be Hoopz. If that's the case then day 1 purchase definitely!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I heard that "Aeris" is actually just a placeholder model they got for the Cyber dwarf !

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Baekly Spoilers The Cyber Dwarf dies at the end of the first vidcon.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

im freaking the heck out posted:

I dunno about this game, I mean it looks all anime and poo poo. My uncle who works at Sony said that instead of Aeris, it's gonna be Hoopz. If that's the case then day 1 purchase definitely!

You mean Hoopth, you ingrate

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Excited for the thrilling conclusion to the BVU (Barkley vidcon universe)

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I'm "dyin'" to see more!
settle down aeris

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Chaeris Barklorough

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Charith Barkstory

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

NK is plotting to get their hands on slamicite.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1127386372430553089

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Real talk, what's the last thing that we actually heard about this? I think I heard that the lead dev silently went on to other projects?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah, it's, like, unbelievably dead

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Deakul posted:

Real talk, what's the last thing that we actually heard about this? I think I heard that the lead dev silently went on to other projects?

CBoyardee was asking for work on an RPG dev. website a couple of years ago (might have been rpgcodex) and got called out by the userbase asking what happened Barkey II. He never replied or returned to the thread.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Promise has been made, erasing all doubts

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Entorwellian posted:

CBoyardee was asking for work on an RPG dev. website a couple of years ago (might have been rpgcodex) and got called out by the userbase asking what happened Barkey II. He never replied or returned to the thread.
All of them have other jobs at this point. They have been working on spec for ages, and you can't eat spec.
Frankie is not much involved at this point since his art assets are wrapped up and he's working on his horror RPG pretty much full time now but he's said things are still progressing.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Deakul posted:

the last thing they said was more updates regularly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

barkley is dead long live barkley