Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

quote:

Tell me about the rabbits. Why they are always looking for food."
"It's because of us," said the young rabbit, who had been staring at me in the face.
"Who are you so silly? Why do you look like this?" the young rabbit yelled at me.
"I was just trying to show him who we were," I continued. "It's not even me, really."
"The rabbits are very intelligent and they can understand what's going on. They tell the difference between a dog and a cat, for instance."
"Yes!" yelled the rabbit. "That was really clever!" The young rabbit looked at me with a sad look on his face and then looked forward, excitedly. "See? I got more than all the other rabbits in my group. Now I have them all."
The two rabbits walked away from Me, with the girl beside, to be eaten by a fox. They had followed the bunny from far away and looked back again. I sat down to my tea, and we laughed.

Well...ok, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I made The Room even more dramatic. Please enjoy Tommy Wiseau's improved script:

talktotransformer posted:

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!

I'll crush you to death with my bare hands!

You're not human! Not a human. A godless animal.

You have no compassion.

You are like... an animal...

...a sick monster...

You have no dignity at all!

Now, Lisa, can you see what you've done to your beloved pet? You have done something to a beautiful child. A dog!

She did nothing but grow up to become your dog, Lisa.

She was innocent, a lovely, beautiful girl, and she had always dreamed of running away,

but when she heard stories of the dead creatures and the horrible punishments they were forced to endure,

well, she couldn't help but feel she couldn't go back to those times at all.

And when that young dog, like me, grew up, she too felt the same way. She too had a heart of hearts. She too grew up to become you.

What have you done? You've made her you! You've created her from nothing!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Tiggum posted:

[url=https://talktotransformer.com/]
gently caress, this cuts too close to home.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1126853506982453249?s=19

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

This is my new favorite one of these.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1126882267303948289?s=19

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Found that if you just input an introduction, it will generate a person for you and they are all wonderful people.

quote:

Hi! My name is John, and I love cooking! My father is a retired Navy lieutenant, my mother is a retired accountant. You can find me at the restaurant and on facebook too! Follow me for recipes, food tips, food pictures, pics/video of my new cookbook, and videos of my new movie.

I'm looking for a great cook who can let me do the bare minimum that I wish to do:

– Serve me lots of clean materials that I know I'll clean easily.

– Have no "flipping" my hands – I love my hands and I know how easy it is to flip around to get food off.

– Let me pick up and place

quote:

Hello! My name is Dottie, I live on the west shore. It is the most interesting place to live you can find anywhere. We have many different things to learn here: about everything, you will just be amazed. It is the only place where you can make friends with the local people for no money!

We like to be nice, we are very nice, we have a big dog, and we don't want them on our lawn, we are very friendly. Our place is called Dottie and it is open to the public day and night.

We have a large pool and we take dogs for dogs, I don't have any pet owners, so it will always be the same pool for you. You can have them play, you can have them stay there with you at any time without any problem.

quote:

Howdy! Folks 'round here call me "Eddie", but I use "TinyPanda" instead. So I'm not really an Eddie.

As I write this, there's a little baby elephant roaming the yard, peering out of the window and scolding little Eddie. I know it's not an Eddie's fault that he has to come every day to work as fast as he can, to see as much of the world as possible. But at times like these, when I can't even count the days till we're going to be old, and when my hands are shaking, my stomach is burning and I can finally say, "I'm not going to go to work today," I'm a little sad.

So I apologize to you, my old friends. I'm sorry to have interrupted your routine, but you all really are amazing. For the rest of us, and I thank you, I won't be talking to you anymore, until I'm sure TinyPanda is old enough to answer me.

I am a girl.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Friend posted:

Found that if you just input an introduction, it will generate a person for you and they are all wonderful people.
Or it will doxx Eminem:

quote:

Hi! My name is Slim Shady. I'm a producer, DJ, and producer. I'm based in NYC. My studio, which I call Muddy City, has the most eclectic sound of producers at Muddy City. As a producer, there's a lot to enjoy here. From house, hip-hop, trap, and funk, to soul, soul and country, it's a diverse sound. This is a room full of diverse sounds. It's very inspiring to me to have artists here to talk about music. I love creating music in a space where I'm getting feedback from all kinds of different angles."

Slim Shady is a prolific producer and multi-instrumentalist. He has been producing for over seven years to the song industry of Muddy City.

Muddy City Records is located at 2311 Broadway, near the corner of 6th and Broadway in West Hollywood. It opened on September 22, 2016. Since then, it has grown to become the largest independent producer music label in Los Angeles.

About Slim Shady

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is all solid advice

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

frankenfreak posted:

Or it will doxx Eminem:
I tried something similar, and got, well...I'm not sure:

quote:

I'm Slim Shady
Yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up?
Please stand up?
Please stand up?

Please stand up?
Please stand up?
Oh no, it's no good!
There's something wrong with me!
You're doing a great thing!
You're bringing me back to life! That's why I should say you didn't win!
It's alright though, I need a moment to collect my thoughts
So just stay away from these girls. They're making a scene
And now we have no way of knowing what they're going to do
We're going to turn the entire state of Florida completely upside down
They're gonna give us all a shot to make our own fortunes
I hope you think you'll make it through
We're gonna leave this country
We're gonna leave this island of freedom
I'm going to leave my life here in Florida with my wife
So don't come calling with a gun.
You can take her home or you can drive her to the

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

The way you shake it, I can't believe it
I ain't never seen an rear end like that
The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
Boing, boing, boing

But I'm the type to say go ahead
I like it when you tell me I'm all right
And as long as I stay where I am
I want you to come home to me
(She is wearing a dress)
My daughter's got a big heart
My daughter lives here, my boy sleeps all night
When I look at her every day
She's always smiling and smiling
I'm sorry for asking so hard, but I'm worried about you
I'm worried about what's ahead
My heart is heavy, I'm so sorry
'Cause I know I'm in trouble
My life's been hard, my life's been hard
I've got to tell you what I've done and I've done it right
My heart isn't in my arms
The pain is getting to me, don't let it keep
Aye, I'm running through, yeah, yes
And I'm telling you I've killed too much
I love 'em, they won't let go

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

It is my firm belief that man can subsist on nothing more then chili and anger.

To that end, I have decided to share my own favorite chili recipe with the lot of you, so that you may convert your shame and anger into chili and anger. In this way, I am the best humanitarian who has ever or will ever survive.

I'm going to be breaking a few sacred chili rules here. Too bad; I apologize to no one.

Ingredients:

4 pounds beef brisket, cut into 3-4 inches tall pieces

1 small onion, cut into ¼"- thick slices

3 small garlic cloves, minced

16 ounces (5 large) diced tomatoes, about ¼ cup each (I used a box of whole tomatoes, but feel free to use a little or a lot of canned tomatoes if you prefer)

1 tablespoon lime juice

1 teaspoon black pepper

1½ teaspoon ground cumin

2 cups red lentils, plus about ¼ cup of dry

4 cups low sodium chicken broth, or any stock I haven't yet found

2/3 cup olive oil

2 tablespoons lemon juice

Directions:

Peel and core the onion.

Remove the core, set aside.

Peel and cube the garlic.

Peel and slice the onion into ¾"- thick pieces.

Season with 2 tsp. chili powder, black pepper, cumin, lime juice and salt:

Put in medium pot, add beef and onions. Saute, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, about 45 minutes or until beef is tender yet not mushy.
Meanwhile, add lentils, broth, olive oil, red lentils and chicken broth to the pot. Saute over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until lentils begin to brown. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes. Add lime juice and black pepper

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
It must be pretty shameful to know that a loving algorithm which will never see the inside of a kitchen can still cook a better chilli than you.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Friend posted:

The “I am a girl” from Panda/Eddie made me cackle. Thank you.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

quote:

Somebody once told me that every book written about Jesus by a Christian author was a fraud." "I mean, I don't care what you wrote about Jesus. I'm going to read it," he says, laughing.

I ask if he's always read all his books. It's true that at his funeral, he asked for two glasses of wine to celebrate Christ's Resurrection, but only the first. The second was taken.

"No," he says, "I had to, because I didn't like having two glasses of wine or eating food I wouldn't like."

* This article appeared online in issue 7of Christianity Today

Photo: Gage Skidmore, Wikimedia Commons

quote:

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get
 your game on
Hey now, you're a rock star, you're going to get your game on,
I can sing, I can sing, I can sing, I know how to play ball,
Hey… Hey… Hello again, I'll make
If I can just sing with you one more time,
Hey! Hello! Hello… Yeah! I'll make
If you can hit me one last time and say I'll make
Hey! Hello! Hello!
Oh, baby,
I bet that'll sound great.
Oh, oh, baby, baby, baby,
I bet that's a good job on us
Hey! Hello! Hello!
Hey! Oh, you'll have one more to say!
Hey! Hello! Hello!
Hey! Hello! Hello!
Hey! Hello! Hello!
Hey! Hello! Hello!
"I can sing your songs, I can play your songs," writes Buford in the March 19th, 1931 issue of "The Sporting Digest." "I can write and let you think. What an opportunity to meet the best in the business

quote:

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get
ready
Okay! Go all in, no, I can't wait to see you
Oh, hey hey, it's you! You got me, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, I need no encouragement, it's you, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, you're the leader, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, I just want to see you now, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, I'll take this to your home on the next trip, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, get yourself off the couch, you're my girl, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, you were an all-star, get on the floor today
Hey hey, you've done the best you can, you got me to my feet right now, oh, hey, the whole team's here
Hey hey, hey, hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You did it! Yo, you're my girl, hey, the whole team's here ! Wow! You were a

e: just one more:

quote:

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me 
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed 
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb 
In the shape of an "L"

(I think so...)
(I still am. I don't think she meant it as an "U")
(I still am.)
(I'm still  still...)
(I'm still kinda  lazy) (I still am...) I'm still  still    lazy on this page  
I ain't gonna make it (I can't)
(I can't...)
(I can't let this page go  I've got to)
(I have to keep on doing the same thing) _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
When I went to visit the office, the office manager said something about wanting to find other women that have the same thing that I have (e.g. a body double, etc.) I'm a real flirt. I'm very flirtatious. I try not to get too caught up in "the thing" because you want to show what you're really all about. I'm also very careful about keeping my "flirting

dobbymoodge has a new favorite as of 21:11 on May 10, 2019

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

We can finally get that 10th season!

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
no thanks, i prefer not seeing the interior of George's D

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
George is getting not all that happy!

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

I posted too soon, because :eyepop:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1126951933028311041

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

I hope these start appearing in random searches and a few people fall for them

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

quote:

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect. He awoke his wife again, with her sister also turned into a small insect. He then took his sister's form to attack her, but she was protected by some sort of magic, a shield, and when she was nearly destroyed, she revealed her disguise as a giant insectoid, only too aware of the danger and turned herself back to normal. He then had an epiphany and, remembering his dreams, asked his wife her real name and what she was, to which she replied that it was now Lillian. He then informed her of the prophecy made by the Book of Prophecy and, to his delight and with his wife's protection, she became the next Dark Maiden of Light and helped protect Earth from the evil of the Dark Lords.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I hope these start appearing in random searches and a few people fall for them

I got a serious response about anime recommendations, so that's a start.

Death is as inevitable as ickiness and anger.

It is as unavoidable as ickiness and anger

To be alive is to be in pain, and pain is always

To be alive is to be in pain, and pain is always

For every person alive, there is a person who dies, and for every person who is dead, there is a person who dies.

It is as inevitable as ickiness and anger.

When anger is the killer of pain, it

When anger is the murderer of pain, it

No human person

No human person

All that can be said of love.

All that can be said of love.

The power of hate is as irresistible as the

The power of hate is as irresistible as the

So to say that your death is as inevitable as ickiness--it is a lie.

And so, all of us, in one or several ways,

So to say that your death is as inevitable as ickiness--it is a lie.

We are all, ultimately, the same.

We are not different because we hate ourselves.

We are not different because we love

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 23:35 on May 10, 2019

Chase Derringer
Jun 19, 2011

Hello! Ma baby
Hello! Ma honey
Hello! Ma *SKREEEEEEEEEEE*
Lipstick Apathy
Call the police on Granos.

And if they don't want to report Granos, they probably should report him on your behalf.

Or they can report him to local media.

This is how it works in Greece.

We're not sure how Greece can be described as a country whose people have managed to live a peaceful and peaceful life, and without any major terrorist strikes. But there is no shortage of people trying to use the laws to control the population.

(MORE: The Terrorist Who Is About to Be the Last Terrorist on the Planet)

In a country where terrorism is a serious problem—the same could be said about many western countries—the best way is for Greeks to take action themselves.

And if it's up to your local local politicians to decide to go on trial or prosecute Granos for being the mastermind behind the attacks, then I'm sure it's a good idea to support Granos with your money in order to ensure that he is convicted. And your money to pay for his

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
Tossed salads and scrambled eggs

That's where I'm from
So I'm getting to make them my breakfast
The blues say 'Come to me, baby'
The blues say 'O-me, baby'
Well I'm going to make the blues my breakfast
A little bit of love in me, baby so I'm getting to make them my breakfast
We're the ones who got you out of the hole when you wanted to go away for the day
So I'm getting to make them my breakfast from the bottom of the hill
I'm going to make them my Breakfast, baby
Baby, I'm getting to make the blues my breakfast...
We know they have the blues on my soul
Well I'm going to make the blues my breakfast
So I'm getting to make them my breakfast, baby so I'm getting to make them my breakfast
'Cause I never went without breakfast now

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

in retrospect I coulda figured this out on my own

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
https://twitter.com/BakiOOC/status/1114711017303564289

I highly recommend this prompt, it spits out things of pure beauty consistently

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Your middle two results are exceptionally good

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

In Star Trek's distant future, the future of our species is a world where our society is run like any other; with just one exception: one that has just won the Space Race. Humanity has made peace with the Vulcans who have successfully made the transition from colony to civilisation. The Klingons and Romulans have recently joined the Federation, making the Federation the largest federation in an age when the other four-major alien species exist alone in the Unknown Regions. Yet this is not a future where every nation controls the entire galaxy. It is a future where the Federation is united, but not in the usual sense of that word – the Federation is not unified into factions. It is not united into any one of the many nations, groups or factions that exist in human society.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS.

ttt posted:

We're all born naked and the rest is drag. We've never been in a room together until you, the teacher, show us your new class. You've all taught together for so long and you're starting to see each other as people."

"So," I said. "Are any of you gay?"

Nora was startled, and her boyfriend looked around for another partner.

"I'm just wondering, actually," he said. "How big are your dicks?"

A pause ensued before I said, "I'm not sure. Probably like six inches or so. I'd say about 1.5 or 2 inches. I like the way my dick feels between the lips of your hand."

"I guess that's enough for today," he said, "though I haven't told them yet what I'm going to look like for future classes."

Nora was happy, for the first time, she felt proud of herself about being a teacher. She had been bullied as a kid on her school's swimming team, but now she thought she could handle it with an education. She could learn to keep her own lips parted

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Answering the big questions:

quote:

A hot dog is probably the most ubiquitous in your household, so making them last longer is essential.

When the hot dog is served, you may be surprised by how many different kinds of sauces and condiments are included. In every household, there are many different combinations of combinations. If you have an extensive collection of condiments, you might even need more than one hot dog. Just get creative and create your own signature dish that will suit you and your family members.

We offer a variety of ingredients on our hot dogs that can help make each hot dog uniquely delicious and flavorful.

Baked Goods

There may be no shortage of delicious sandwiches or bites left over when it comes to making your favorite hot dog a favorite treat.

Cookware is no longer the only material that can easily be used in shaping these wonderful hot rods.

These are just a few of the possibilities:

quote:

[b]The correct definition of a sandwich is [b]anything that has meat, cheese or sausage, either in a conventional shape, round form with a hole, or otherwise. The definition as written in your local dictionary can get very confusing so the following are not the definition of a sandwich as they are used in the United States.

Burgers, sandwich (especially burger) The term burger has come to include the typical American burger served at a restaurant serving hamburgers in various shapes on a roll or as a bun. It has a narrow, rectangular core, which can usually be up to 12 inches in diameter and up to 2.5 inches in thickness. A sandwich is usually composed of two separate components - the meat and the lettuce. A hamburger traditionally is topped with lettuce and tomato but can also contain cheese and onions (though more commonly, this is cheese and mayonna

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Anyone want to spin off a GBS thread?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Please do

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1126974174520647683?s=19

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
In my head I can see the media thinkpieces about that twitter account already

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

The Satellite of Blurvhgm posted:

In the not-too-distant future, next Sunday A.D. will mark the 60th anniversary of the first moon landing of Buzz Aldrin. When NASA's space shuttle was deployed to the moon in 1969, Buzz was still the youngest astronaut. In honor of his flight, the Space Shuttle Discovery will be retired and returned to the orbiting nation.

When Buzz returns, he'll be replaced by a pair of new astronauts; one named Mark Stafford, the others Brian Lewandowsky and Steve Swanson.

The duo joined NASA this past May, where they'll serve at the agency's Johnson Space Center in Houston after being selected by the agency in September to serve as the next crew chief.

"The future is bright for us on this planet. We are blessed to be here at Johnson," Stafford said in a statement.

The space shuttle is still in space, and will spend three years in cryosphere, a layer that contains an airless, extremely cold environment that's nearly 4

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

GBS post is up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3889267

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Wow, way to dodge the question

Also, I can't help but laugh at devolving into absurdity even though this one wasn't really fair

Oh poo poo do I need to call the cops on a robot?!

Sentient Data has a new favorite as of 05:00 on May 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Try defining words with it.

Hugefrogging (verb): to push another person out of place; to get someone in the mood; to annoy; annoy; to annoy others

What can you say to make yourself into a decent member of society?

Get a job.

:frogout: