Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Sankis posted:

Is he still terrified of the idea of going even remotely near europe?

Europe yes. A transgender anus? no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

TL posted:

Yeah, it was Ron’s appendix. There was a special on Weird Medicine a bunch of years ago that was just Ron talking about his addictions where he told the story. It’s a great hour if anyone can find it.

I remember the episode, plus he’s discussed it on the show as well. I’ve cringed every time he goes into the surgery talk. That’s dedication tho. Total respect.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

T Bowl posted:

The reddit is private now because one of the mods said to stop making fun of some guy that I have no clue of who he is and they bashed him, created a different sub, and now he's mad.
Now that's what I call pathetic drama!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant should give that Patrick guy the 2 grand or whatever it was he offered to get the sub shut down.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

T Bowl posted:

The reddit is private now because one of the mods said to stop making fun of some guy that I have no clue of who he is and they bashed him, created a different sub, and now he's mad.

Those people are loving awful.

Let's be honest, O&A got the fanbase they deserved. When the show died and the people behind it went their own seperate ways only the biggest scumbags remained.

Sankis posted:

Is he still terrified of the idea of going even remotely near europe?

He has since toured Europe and he walked back on pretty much everything he said with no hint of self-awareness whatsoever.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Apr 25, 2019

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/maltyhops/status/1125732461420347392?s=19

Like a bitch

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Wow that is a lot of unsympathetic replies, on Twitter no less

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/nickdipaolo/status/1125836850969698304?s=21

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
lmao what a bitch

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Gonzo McFee posted:

lmao what a bitch

lol if you didn't know this about DiPaolo already. Of all those O&A nerds, I'd rank him bottom 3 (between Opie and Fez) in terms of punch throwing ability.

I actually used to like DiPaolo when he was a poo poo talking wise guy wannabe. Once he went all in on the culture war stuff, he lost his funny.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
white men are under attack, they're portrayed poorly in the media!

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I hope there is a reckoning some day where Sam's involvement with Roger Stone somehow jails or ruins them all.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Another Bill posted:

lol if you didn't know this about DiPaolo already. Of all those O&A nerds, I'd rank him bottom 3 (between Opie and Fez) in terms of punch throwing ability.

I actually used to like DiPaolo when he was a poo poo talking wise guy wannabe. Once he went all in on the culture war stuff, he lost his funny.

I dunno I can't imagine Sam isn't the weakest out of them

I feel like even Fez would just destroy him

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Fez Marie swings heavy nuts and doesn't need to prove poo poo

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Ant is apparently having heart issues and went to dr/emergency room/whatever

subreddit celebrates

Edit: It's weird that the subreddit is that shows legacy.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Good luck, bro.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they fuckin hate everyone now

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: I don't wish death upon Anthony

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I really don't understand what the subreddit is about anymore, they might be the most toxic sub around aside from some of the more extreme alt-right subs.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Maybe there's a lesson to be learned about not spending years actively encouraging the worst instincts of your fanbase of misfits and assholes before deciding kick that hornet's nest yourself.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

At the very least, everyone on staff deserves/deserved a "YER KIDDIN'!"

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
They may be toxic fucks with weirdly misguided rage and targets but they still are good for random laughs:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Vichan posted:

I really don't understand what the subreddit is about anymore, they might be the most toxic sub around aside from some of the more extreme alt-right subs.

yeah theyre really hosed up but they post some good rear end content every so often

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

T Bowl posted:

They may be toxic fucks with weirdly misguided rage and targets but they still are good for random laughs:

The sidebar pics are funnier than anything the 3 of them have done solo

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

T Bowl posted:

Oh my god. the most savage pic I ever saw on that sub.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Terry Clifford as a horse is one of the meanest, funniest photoshops I've seen in my life. Was a sidebar pic in the subreddit

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

big boi posted:

Terry Clifford as a horse is one of the meanest, funniest photoshops I've seen in my life. Was a sidebar pic in the subreddit

It's quite unreal that one of the sub's mods is (supposedly) Terry Clifford's son.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Does any remember the bit where they commented on a 60s filmstrip about strippers? I remember the girls kept talking about "When I dance (or do) the [?]". I think it might have been "the exotic" or something like that.

EDIT: Jeez, it's what went into the intro theme? That's really bad on my part. Thanks!

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 23:47 on May 11, 2019

Imagine Party Babyz
Apr 5, 2004

Ron and Fez Show, Peez Howd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1hmqMspeI0

It might be in part 2, but I'm sure it was when they were talking about Russ Meyer movies.

Imagine Party Babyz fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 11, 2019

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Artie was arrested again.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Niwrad posted:

Artie was arrested again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMW_7Gjipw

Dirty Work predicted all of this

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
You're kiddin!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I actually feel for Artie, Howard Stern has spent the last week+ using Artie to sell his book. Wouldn't be surprised if it drove him to relapse.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Can a plastic surgeon not fix that?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Niwrad posted:

This. That's really bad.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Why can't he just behave like all the good white law-abiding citizens do?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Niwrad posted:

Seems like a pretty intense situation, they'd literally have to put a prosthetic septum up in that bitch. I have a feeling Artie hasn't been making any doctor appointments lately, though.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Dude's face is perfectly level now though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Quick, someone put a fibonacci up on that bitch