Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I have a couple of questions: what is with "folx"? "Folks" is already a gender-neutral, all-inclusive term. Also what loving emotional labor does it require to not use a service? Is it emotionally draining to go to a grocery store that isn't Stop and Shop or get somewhere without Uber?

imagine you have a bunch of spoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
racial slur image

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I have a couple of questions: what is with "folx"? "Folks" is already a gender-neutral, all-inclusive term.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://twitter.com/johnlimouze/status/1127302933257838598?s=20

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tithin posted:

I need some help identifying what emotion this is making me feel; I literally can't identify it.
Anger

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yes

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Meat loaf drove a motorcycle into a giant bat to save some lady so maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

LifeSunDeath posted:

Agent Orange I choose YOU! *dies in horrible burning neurogenic agony 30 years later*

Agent Orange isn't toxic though.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

drat gonna have to go get a Frappuccino now, those look good.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

drat gonna have to go get a Frappuccino now, those look good.

Osama bin Ladin: i'm going to kill thousands of americans and draw them into a forever war in the graveyard of empires

Starbucks: i'm going to convince an already obese american public to drink milkshakes for breakfast

OBL: :aaaaa:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Does this mean cop dick tastes like meatloaf?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jamesman posted:

Pork meatloaf

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Agent Orange isn't toxic though.

Word?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jamesman posted:

Tastes like head cheese

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Something tells me that the meme with the monster logo punisher skull might not be sincere

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Gokuweed420 posted:

Something tells me that the meme with the monster logo punisher skull might not be sincere

Poe's Law has never been more true imo.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Poe's Law has never been more true imo.

Poe's Law doesn't actually mean it's that hard to distinguish between parody and sincerity. It means that there will always be someone who misses the joke. So yes, it has never been more true.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The first picture is indeed insincere and is funny enough on its own for this thread. There’s a part that gut cut off by the Twitter interface that you have to click through to see. Sorry if I wasn’t clear. The thin blue slice was so hilarious it had to be included too, and I didn’t want to clutter my post too much.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 00:23 on May 12, 2019

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

Idgi

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's the thin blue line, aka pride flags for fascists.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

made out of pork

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

By all means let gun-pussies self identify with peter griffin the consummate moran.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

what

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
BGFBT is satire.

You gun-pussies.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

hell yeah

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

paul walker is the powerhouse of the cell

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Scholtz posted:

paul walker is the powerhouse of the cell

Powerhouse of the call? You were never the powerhouse of the call. You never even had mitochondrial RNA! Protein-packaging, not Krebs Cycling like you should. You're lucky that 100 shot of ATP didn't blow the cristae out of your membrane. Powerhouse of the cell? Now me and the nucleus gotta rip up the mRNA and replace the codons you fried! Ask any organelle, a real organelle, it don't matter: turning glucose into acetyl CoA is a Krebs Cycle. Metabolizing's metabolizing.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

NewFatMike posted:

Powerhouse of the call? You were never the powerhouse of the call. You never even had mitochondrial RNA! Protein-packaging, not Krebs Cycling like you should. You're lucky that 100 shot of ATP didn't blow the cristae out of your membrane. Powerhouse of the cell? Now me and the nucleus gotta rip up the mRNA and replace the codons you fried! Ask any organelle, a real organelle, it don't matter: turning glucose into acetyl CoA is a Krebs Cycle. Metabolizing's metabolizing.

I need a cigarette after reading this and i don't even smoke.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
For more completely accurate facts about mitochondria, refer to Parasite Eve.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Volcott posted:

For more completely accurate facts about mitochondria, refer to Parasite Eve.

You mean those things that make Darth Vader strong?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

You mean those things that make Darth Vader strong?

You were the chosen one! You were supposed to be the powerhouse of the cell, not destroy it!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

snergle has a new favorite as of 16:08 on May 12, 2019

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

BGFBT is satire.

You gun-pussies.

Nothing is satire in TYOOL 2019. Everything you read is 100% what the author believes and you must scream about it loudly on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Mammal Sauce posted:

Nothing is satire in TYOOL 2019. Everything you read is 100% what the author believes and you must scream about it loudly on Twitter.

this but unironically and minus the twitter part