Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Kurtofan posted:

what the gently caress, is this guy the worst actor in the world or what

Writer, director, and star!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Nazi poetry guy posted:

Dear Readers,

I have been locked out of the email address I use for this website and subsequently was not able to get in to this website for quite some time now. This has been an incredibly frustrating time for me as I unfortunately have not kept email addresses in any other location. A serious failing on my part.

In spite of all this I am looking to restart publishing soon and ask for your understanding.

Please feel free to send submissions and email to a hopefully more secure email: atopthecliffs [at] gmail dot com

Thank you,

God Bless.
sorry i cant save western culture i forgot my email

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
omg omg omg

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
lmao

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
where will this madness end

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Woo!

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
well that was quick

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heartcatch posted:

I also admit that I never thought Rob Brydon's tiny-man-in-a-box routine would be brought up in this thread.

Nobody expects the Welsh pop culture reference!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

when Loqueesha turns out to be pro-trans-racial you'll all have egg on your face

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

a.lo posted:

What valuable lesson will he learn at the end of the movie

He'll be very sorry but then his radio show will keep running only in his normal voice and all the black people will like him anyway, so really you see it's the black audience that will learn the lesson :thunk:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

when Loqueesha turns out to be pro-trans-racial you'll all have egg on your face

I mean that is a line in the trailer and I’m not sure if it’s a joke

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Crowder's fanbase has to entirely be especially right wing boomers thinking this makes them Hip with the Kids or something

Old closeted Republicans who get "really angry" when he dresses in drag.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

is eggboi going to have a serious change of heart? :ohdear:

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
at the end of the film the judge rules that he can keep his radio show as long as he undergoes surgical reassignment to black womanhood

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

this is a madtv sketch.

lol YES i know exactly what sketch you're referring to

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

who could have seen this coming

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1127621692015169536

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

i really hope some dumb chud spent their retirement savings on this and has to eat cat food here on out

HOWEVER, that's dworkin and he is a massively unreliable moron.

It is definitely a scam, but the anonymous whistle blower could easily be fake.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

such a good scam, holy gently caress

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's amazing that people still don't realize Gofundme is a platform for scamming.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's amazing that people still don't realize Gofundme is a platform for scamming.

Its right there in the name. It's it gofundthis it's go fund me lmorb.

Duncan Doenitz
Nov 17, 2010

There are four lights.
With my parents for Mother's Day and my almost 70 y/o dad used the term "virtue signalling" to describe some #wokebrands type of commercial on TV, when did the olds start using this term?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duncan Doenitz posted:

With my parents for Mother's Day and my almost 70 y/o dad used the term "virtue signalling" to describe some #wokebrands type of commercial on TV, when did the olds start using this term?

ur pops has been listening to one of the wunderkinds, probably Shapiro

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

ur pops has been listening to one of the wunderkinds, probably Shapiro

Odd, I thought old people lose their ability to hear very high-pitched sounds.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

next time he complains about kneelers or says blue lives matter, point out to him that he's virtue signalling

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Wow, this image is pretty much a perfect example of the syncretic nature of fascism and fascist aesthetics. Umberto Eco would have had a field day with this one.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Duncan Doenitz posted:

Weirdly enough, companies are prob the only case where actual virtue signaling is a thing. Like they don't really give a gently caress about having good ideals, they just know that's where the money is. They'd happily go back to racist and sexist adverts if it makes them more money

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
did you know that people are live streaming themselves harassing migrants on the border because wow that’s gross!!!

jakodee
Mar 4, 2019

Silver Nitrate posted:

did you know that people are live streaming themselves harassing migrants on the border because wow that’s gross!!!

People have live-streamed themselves shooting at and I think kidnapping migrants.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I’m surprised they can just stream poo poo like that on Facebook but not really

good news for today
https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/1127606640205807616?s=21

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

fun and all but take Dworkin with a heavily tariff'd dose of Himalayan pink sea salt

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Epic High Five posted:

next time he complains about kneelers or says blue lives matter, point out to him that he's virtue signalling

If he's anything like my gramps this will lead to him getting really flustered and entering into a recursive loop as you pick apart Shapiro logically like some sort of Post-Modern Nagarjuna. It's also really, really, really funny.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

fun and all but take Dworkin with a heavily tariff'd dose of Himalayan pink sea salt

Other people are reporting it too, like Jon Cooper.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

these guys have absolute loving dog brains

Assassin's Creed 3 remake looking good

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

Other people are reporting it too, like Jon Cooper.

Fine, just imo avoid the incorrigible liars like Dworkin :shrug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1127697883137040384
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1127699975566233600

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The guy has pics of his yacht publicly viewable on his Instagram. Kinda doubt he got yacht money from another venture

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I recall one of those 24/7 boomer qanon streams where the thumbnail was merely a cartoon image of colonial era buckle shoes by a podium and that alone gave me too much brain damage to even open the stream

the feeling was as if a middle school U.S. history teacher went schizophrenic and fascist five years from retirement

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 00:11 on May 13, 2019

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
like if a middle school U.S. history teacher went both schizophrenic and fascist five years from retirement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

okay none of this poo poo makes any sense:

quote:

On April 21, Unicoi County, Tennessee, Sheriff Mike Hensley raised the alarm about the erratic figure nicknamed Sovereign, writing that he “ran hikers out of shelters with a shovel” and “brandished a knife and machete and stated it was going to be a bad day for hikers.”

Several days later, Jordan was arrested after an altercation with hikers on the Tennessee/North Carolina border; police found he was carrying a knife with a 20-inch blade. He reportedly pleaded guilty to several charges, was sentenced to a fine, and was then released.

he got arrested "several days" after April 21, then pled guilty and was sentenced in time to murder someone on the morning of the May 11th? I mean obviously the court hosed up but you have to admire their efficiency.