Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

holy shiiiiiiiit :can:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
How is this dude not 300 lb when not an hour goes by that he isn't stuffing his craw?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

poo poo, dad will never know how close he came to unleashing the beast.

Saved by squid.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oh here we go with the Oedipus complex

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, it's all dad's fault. Is suicide a crime in Japan?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

So now he thinks his dad is gonna help him or?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That's nice, son. Good luck. :)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I predict the twist is the dad saying "me too" and they go on a rampage ala the DC sniper.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I'm thinking his dad is going to threaten to run off and tell someone and he kills him out of fear.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I care more about where this ends up going then I do about the Game of Thrones finale.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

I'm thinking his dad is going to threaten to run off and tell someone and he kills him out of fear.

His dad is going to be glad his son is finally taking interest in something

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

:eyepop:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Watch this be an American Psycho type situation.

"I've been thinking about killing people."

"What's that, Tohru? You've been thinking about thrilling people? Like being an actor? That's great!"

"No, poison! Poisoning people!"

"Ahh, a musician! I love Alice Cooper!"

he then goes on a 10 page rant about how alice cooper is not a member of poison and his father is a philistine while eating his squid

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Hi thinking-about-murdering-people, I'm dad.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’m scared of all these updates. You need to pump the breaks, OP. This is moving way too fast. Each panel is like a fine work of art. We need time to appreciate it, to ponder it, to let the piece breath while our anticipation builds for the next one. If we keep up at this breakneck speed then we’re going to lose all of the charm and wonder that it’s built so far.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziv Zulander posted:

I’m scared of all these updates. You need to pump the breaks, OP. This is moving way too fast. Each panel is like a fine work of art. We need time to appreciate it, to ponder it, to let the piece breath while our anticipation builds for the next one. If we keep up at this breakneck speed then we’re going to lose all of the charm and wonder that it’s built so far.

I mostly just wanted to reach this moment and stop lol.

But anyway I just felt like doing a bunch and I post them whenever the heck I feel like it, so...

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ziv Zulander posted:

Don’t listen to this crazy person. We need more panels!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for his parents and Tohru will start getting the help he needs.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

this is so good

this whole stupid comic is so good

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

How a TV show about Pre-historic life would reconstruct a goon.
Yeah, I have no idea why it’s so good, but I’m invested.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The OP is doing God's work.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

A weird relief to see a normal, empathetic human thought process instead of Tohru's narcissistic self-pity.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
We’ll know he’s the biological father if he makes a snack while contemplating all of this

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Waiting for next set of panels where dad realizes his son is too lazy to ever actually kill someone.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

watch out tooru's dad, if you see your son with a stringed instrument it may be you're doom

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(the sfx says "fan fan fan")

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 14:35 on May 15, 2019

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Who is that? Is it normal in Japan to share bathrooms or am I missing something?

e: Oh, is it Tohru's mum?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

lofi posted:

Who is that? Is it normal in Japan to share bathrooms or am I missing something?

Communal use baths in public and home are pretty common in Japan, you shower off outside the tub first and everyone uses the same bathwater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

lofi posted:

That's just his mom walking around half naked right after her bath.