Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just crawled into the office and sprawled out on some observer print-offs from the mid-90s, like an old cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Annie opens up a freezer and to her horror a mountain of old Observer copies come pouring out, some roughly 20 years old. She screams in horror.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Dave's set will be Gilbert Gottfried's set from the Bob Saget roast

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sticky Nate posted:

Was that the one where the crowd shat on his 9/11 gag so he just launched into doing the Aristocrats instead?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sticky Nate posted:

More like Norm MacDonald’s

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Was that the one where the crowd shat on his 9/11 gag so he just launched into doing the Aristocrats instead?

No the Safety one was about how he raped and killed a woman.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Mob posted:

It's being hosted by Ron Funches who will never, ever say anything bad about anyone more famous than him. Including Chris Hardwick.

was it this thread or the social media one that had the tweet he was being chummy with CM Punk?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Bryan accidentally let it slip that Whitney’s pregnant again on the Filthy Tom show

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

dsriggs posted:

Bryan accidentally let it slip that Whitney’s pregnant again on the Filthy Tom show

congrats on the sex Bryan

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

can't wait to welcome Sid Alvarez to the world

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mighty Bomb Jack Alvarez

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Mighty Bomb Jack Evans Alvarez

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i guess the nitro cologne really worked

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

yeah we get it Bryan has sex

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i still lol irl every time i think about granny saying Whitney’s dad had a stern chat with Bryan because of the age gap between them, and Bryan almost dying of embarrassment on air

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

What's the age gap?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TTBF posted:

What's the age gap?

I assume it's because Whitney's dad thought his daughter was dating a 14 year old.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think whitney is like 30 something. it didnt seem like there was a big age gap when i ran into them a couple years back.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Bryan is a successful journalist and they got married what 8 years ago? it’s not like he’s some 40 year old goober living in a basement dating a 19 year old.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah just to be clear there's not some scandalous age gap nor did Whitney's dad actually have a stern chat, it was just a thing Granny said on the show because someone told her I guess?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I assume it's because Whitney's dad thought his daughter was dating a 14 year old.

No kidding

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/978066470990065664

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that's too much, Dave. dial it back.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Dave has the Stephanie McMahon problem when it comes to smiling for pictures.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

A very Joe Biden embrace there

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Luigi Thirty posted:

Bryan is a successful journalist and they got married what 8 years ago? it’s not like he’s some 40 year old goober living in a basement dating a 19 year old.

of course not. the studio is in the attic

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Whitney is like 11 or 12 years younger than Bryan. She's no older than 32 because I remember reading some article Bryan shared on facebook about her a long time ago and she graduated high school the year after me (2005).

Also, I wanna say they got married in 2010 or 11 because they got married right after I started subscribing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

Also, I wanna say they got married in 2010 or 11 because they got married right after I started subscribing.
It was August of 2010. Bryan and I got married like two days apart.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave :unsmith:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
"I'm not saying they don't care about women's agency over their own bodies, it's just, y'know, the mentality."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

Just caught this and goddamn you weren't kidding, he just states it out of nowhere and then a few seconds later realizes what he has done :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Just caught this and goddamn you weren't kidding, he just states it out of nowhere and then a few seconds later realizes what he has done :allears:

Like Filthy Tom says at the end - it was fitting he let it slip due to anger and rage.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Wasn't able to listen to the latest WOR yet, anyone know what Dave apologized for?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Incessant Excess posted:

Wasn't able to listen to the latest WOR yet, anyone know what Dave apologized for?

Saying Sam Roberts wasn't a tape trader.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

He tweeted about health care a while ago too, Dave is big woke.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

did you not read the autobiography observer where he said he decided that gay people should marry at 10 years old

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If it was really an accidental slip, wouldn’t Bryan have edited it out of the show.

Also, gently caress Sam Roberts

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

sportsgenius86 posted:

If it was really an accidental slip, wouldn’t he have edited it out of the show

It could have been accidental and then he decided "eh, might as well".

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Weird, I would have assumed that the vector of that RT was from Natasia to Big Dave (B) to Big Dave (M) but I guess that's just a spooky vampire coincidence!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

sportsgenius86 posted:

If it was really an accidental slip, wouldn’t Bryan have edited it out of the show.

Also, gently caress Sam Roberts

That would require Bryan Alvarez to do work though, and he’s far too busy feuding with Pottery Barn to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

sportsgenius86 posted:

When has Bryan ever editing anything out of a show?