Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Hellsau posted:

thanks for mentioning that comic

jesus loving christ that was heavy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Oof yeah that was like, the complete opposite of PFM

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

ManlyGrunting posted:

Oof yeah that was like, the complete opposite of PFM

Look, everything worked out just fine in the end! Which, especially given It Hurts, bodes poorly for PFM Pasqualo.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Honestly it was very uplifting throughout all of it!

but as an official sadbrains haver, jesus loving christ did all of that hit super loving close to home.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

A big flaming stink posted:

Honestly it was very uplifting throughout all of it!

but as an official sadbrains haver, jesus loving christ did all of that hit super loving close to home.

yeah

:yeah: but the guy is sad

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Yeah, being a giant sadbrain trans person that was all really close to home. But it was good, cathartic: some of the best fiction I've read in a while. Abysmal font but otherwise great.

I like good webcomics, y'all. Now I can officially say there are two. :unsmith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

SleuthDiplomacy posted:

Yo I found this comic through that link in that Pokemon LP where some scrub didn't appreciate art. I just finished injecting this whole thing into my eyeballs over like two days when I should have been working. You and the team do good work Gob.

This is the kind of feel good story that makes it all worth it

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Oh God, did I forget to content warning that comic? Sorry y'all.

(Fresh Meat is the author's new work cw: suicide, forced hospitialization)

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Comic #100! :toot:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1129239048755617792

Congrats Gob!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

What are Pasqualo’s thoughts on Mob Psycho 100?

Deadpan Meats
Dec 3, 2013
Oh Chair Lot, you and your crippingly relatable awkwardness.

Also congrats Gob/Josef!

edit: lol I should mention that I was never this bad. But buying things to win love? oof

Deadpan Meats fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 17, 2019

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Poor Pasq.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't think Charlotte really appreciates One Punch Man...

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Gob I don't think I gave the permission to use my likeness in the last panel. :colbert:

(Also Katie watching them these last two comics is adorable, she's not entirely a terrible friend)

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
What.

It came without monsters

It came without kills

It came without world-ending duets, rhinos, or thrills

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Episode 101 - Pasqualo farts the song that destroys the world.

Or - Pasq shits herself in public, and that's finally enough to stop Chair coming on way too strong.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Literally Kermit posted:

What.

It came without monsters

It came without kills

It came without world-ending duets, rhinos, or thrills

Don't worry, comic 101 will be the one where she finally releases all her pent up farts and ushers in the apocalypse.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Chair is behaving kinda creepy there. Just imagine if she was a guy.
Also what kind of play is, "Let me flaunt my wealth by buying you not one but two comic books!" anyway?

By the way, is she supposed to be the human reincarnation of Magma Spider? If so, calling a spider person Charlotte is kind of on the nose.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 16:52 on May 17, 2019

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Nooo you can't introduce someone to manga/anime with a sendup of their conventions :negative:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Elfface posted:

Episode 101 - Pasqualo farts the song that destroys the world.

Or - Pasq shits herself in public, and that's finally enough to stop Chair coming on way too strong.

my friend this is 2019 that's not a guaranteed way to derail a date anymore

More seriously, I gotta agree that this is getting rather Not Okay and I hope things resolve peacefully, I think Katie might be a checkov's gun waiting to happen.

SleuthDiplomacy
Sep 25, 2010
Man, Chair Lot...is a lot.

Though her shirt is great. And I would totally shop at poo poo-Face George's Comics.

Also I just loving snorted the entirety of Drop-Out and O Human Star over the past couple days; this thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

T-man posted:

Oh God, did I forget to content warning that comic? Sorry y'all.

(Fresh Meat is the author's new work cw: suicide, forced hospitialization)

Oh you just HAD to traumatize me further, didn't you?

Also I forgot that the comic explicitly referenced Charlotte's Web at the start. This has troubling implications.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dr Christmas posted:

Nooo you can't introduce someone to manga/anime with a sendup of their conventions :negative:

Sure you can, pitch em in the deep end with a marathon sitthrough of NGE like I got

I still grit my teeth when I hear a cicada

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Run Pasqualo, just run and never look back.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy posted:

Sure you can, pitch em in the deep end with a marathon sitthrough of NGE like I got

I still grit my teeth when I hear a cicada

I feel like a lot of people in the 90s had this experience, because NGE got huge in the west for some reason. Like it was in the "mainstream" along with Akira and Ghost in the Shell, at least as mainstream as anime got at the time.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I feel like a lot of people in the 90s had this experience, because NGE got huge in the west for some reason. Like it was in the "mainstream" along with Akira and Ghost in the Shell, at least as mainstream as anime got at the time.

I watched NGE when I was a kid, then watched it again like...twelve years ago? It's poo poo. I assume the rebuild movies eventually fizzled out into incomprehensible garbage because I haven't heard anyone talk about them for a while.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dr Christmas posted:

first anime i watched was Project A-ko

not counting like, speed racer and voltron anyway

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1130323577029287936

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
look Chair i understand youre coming from a place of kindness but you really need to reel it in

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao this comic owns

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Wow, Chair, gently caress off.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

drat it Chair you need to learn from our good pal Satan how to be a good friend and a better person.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Well Pasqy... at least having a terrible, impulsive regrettable first kiss is an ordinary dumb teenager thing to do.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Pasq just saved Chair Lot's life from Katie's bowling-ball-powered murder attempt. So she's going to be even worse with the clinginess and hero worship.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Katie is just jealous.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The most upsetting thing about this comic is that the bowling alley let her onto the lanes in heels. Think of the scuff marks!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This was not a good date

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can we talk about how Katie's ball landed right in the flower crown. Fuckin Kobe with a bowling ball, this girl

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Regy Rusty posted:

This was not a good date

I dunno, the world didn't abruptly come to an end and the monsters are already chillin' with mankind... I give this date like three out of ten stars, since as far as we know nobody sharted themselfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
You can tell that Pasq is really upset or she'd notice that that stolen kiss gives her the perfect chance to make an anime reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0ZTB0qFyI&t=37s