Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

The thing that keeps me from playing the game is no private servers or ability for poo poo you build to persist. Without those two things, I'll never see the point in this game. If I can't continually build up a dumpster village with friends, wtf would I play it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Wrr posted:

If I had to pick between Days Gone, Rage 2, and Fallout 76 I'd have to go with Fallout 76.

If these were my options I'd pick finding a new hobby. Gardening looks nice...

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

chaosapiant posted:

The thing that keeps me from playing the game is no private servers or ability for poo poo you build to persist. Without those two things, I'll never see the point in this game. If I can't continually build up a dumpster village with friends, wtf would I play it?
I’m guessing they are not going to pay for private servers with how the game has flopped either

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fast zombies suck because it’s a just a stand in for “athletic minorities” to the prepper mindset. Slow zombies are more akin to the reality of fat old white people shambling around looking for insulin.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

FlamingLiberal posted:

I’m guessing they are not going to pay for private servers with how the game has flopped either

That's ok with me. I'd probably buy the game on sale if it offered that option. Being able to either play completely alone or with close friends in a persistent world is FAR preferable to whatever they have now.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
If you're buying it for the exploration alone you're still better off just buying FO4, or if you've played that already, paint-thinner to erase your memory of it, because that way you at least get save management, mods and dev consoles to fix the most heinous not-actually-funny bugs, and aren't stuck with babies-first-netcode bolted onto the already infamously festering ancient mess

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

RoadCrewWorker posted:

If you're buying it for the exploration alone you're still better off just buying FO4, or if you've played that already, paint-thinner to erase your memory of it, because that way you at least get save management, mods and dev consoles to fix the most heinous not-actually-funny bugs, and aren't stuck with babies-first-netcode bolted onto the already infamously festering ancient mess

Yeah I don’t see the point of ever playing 76. Want good post apocalyptic 1st person fun? Play New Vegas or any of the Metro series. Last game was drat good. Want a dumb fallout sandbox? Fallout 3 or 4. You got tons of mods that can help balance and improve the world? Want to make scrap bases and gather junk? Fallout 4. 76 has no plot, bases that go away, hardly any multi player and you have to plink away forever with your lovely guns at buggy, unoriginal enemies if the game doesn’t crash or glitch out causing you to relog into a different server. There is literally no reason to waste your money on 76. Mobile games have more. Anthem sucks hard but at least they can claim the iron man ripoff aesthetic. Just give Lowtax the money and do some good... he could even call you a nerd or kick you in the balls if you want the punishment aspect of Fallout 76.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Wrr posted:

If I had to pick between Days Gone, Rage 2, and Fallout 76 I'd have to go with Fallout 76.

Days Gone and Rage 2 seem like bland versions of better games which will inoffensively pass the time. Fallout 76 looks like an interesting trash fire that I can at least be amused with the broken nature of it.

Strong disagree here. There are so many open world games out there now that there is no reason to ever play Fallout 76. I actually like the shooty mans + pickup trash Bethesda game loop, but everywhere you go and everything you do in the game world will constantly remind you that "this was a mistake".

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Instead of exploring fallout 76, considering exploring your local community. You will find that this is more rewarding than playing fallout 76

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I prefer 76 over fo4 just because there is no dumb story. It's a semi decent single player game right now.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Zelder posted:

Instead of exploring fallout 76, considering exploring your local community. You will find that this is more rewarding than playing fallout 76

gently caress that there’s junkies and cops out there. Can’t just shoot them or bash em with a bat.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard posted:

I strongly disagree on this point. The game was physically large, but they didn't do anything with most of it. Aside from a couple of set pieces the game was nothing but procedurally generated content. They leaned so heavily onto radiant quests and those have been implemented from their very first elder scroll game and they haven't done anything with it. Bethesda at this point is basically the Madden NFL of RPGs. You get the exact game every time with slightly better graphics and new rosters.

I was stoked for F4 and loved it until about halfway in when the sheen wore off and I realized oh it is about as deep as a puddle and I can't actually really talk to anyone to figure out just what the hell their motivations are.

Does anyone know what the Institute's actual end plan with the synths was??? At no point can you just ask anyone there.

Far Harbor was the best part of F4.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
gently caress now I want to play Far Harbour again. It is easily the best storytelling Bethesda has done with Fallout and it's definitely their best DLC ever. The fact that the story is not only coherent but done well is such a shocking breath of fresh air in a Bethesda RPG that it is simultaneously entertaining as hell and hugely disappointing because it shows that they can make good stories but by and large choose not to.

Separate from the rest of Fallout 4 Far Harbor is drat near perfect and most of its shortcomings have to do with the same pitfalls that harm the base game. There are a few story hiccups but they're easy for me to forgive when the setting and setup is so compelling.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Moridin920 posted:

Does anyone know what the Institute's actual end plan with the synths was??? At no point can you just ask anyone there.

Humans 2.0 basically. The idea was that they would eventually replace humans as the primary species on the planet, something more suitable to the new radiated/hosed up world. I'm pretty sure it's explained if you side with the Institute, although it's been a while so I can't remember the details. Humanity has supposedly already been permanently damaged beyond repair, hence why they used pre-war human DNA as the basis for the new synth model.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So for the few people remaining, I wasted my time in checking out that new backpack that they added. What some quality quest that I'm sure people will just not give up on instantly. Lets begin!

1.Read a Pioneer Scouts Recruiting Poster
2.Go to the quest robot at the Pioneer Scouts Camp
3.Get the real quest

quote:

Demonstrate Pioneer Scout Values - 4
Helpfulness: Clean up Kiddie Corner Cabins
Kindness: Revive an Ally
Bravery: Control Pests at Dolly Sods
Growth: Earn Scout World Challenge Badges - 3

Ok, lets start on this quest with the easy stuff.

1. Kindness: Revive an Ally, try to actually find someone in the game that is online and then dead for you to revive them.
2. Helpfulness: Clean up Kiddie Corner Cabins, this part of the quest is one of those server things that may already be completed when you get there so it instantly finishes when you start the quest.
3. Bravery: Control Pests at Dolly Sods, Go do some really lovely daily on the other side of the map.
4. Growth: Earn Scout World Challenge Badges - 3, It doesn't tell you where this is but its in the challenges menu under world. GL figuring this out without the internet. The three easiest are Archer, Athlete, and Swimming. You have to complete three total.

5. Tadpole: Archer
a. Pass "Archer" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about archery.
b. Complete the Pioneer Scouts shooting test, some lovely test thing.
c. Craft 50 Crossbow Bolts
d. Repair 3 Crossbows, you can repair the same crossbow.
e. Kill 50 enemies with a Crossbow, shoot things.

6. Tadpole: Athlete
a. Pass "Athlete" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about athletics.
b. Have a Strength stat greater than or equal to 5, GL non strength people.
c. Have an Agility stat greater than or equal to 6, GL non agility people.
d. Complete athletic course at Camp Venture, lovely jump quests like the military training
e. Complete athletic course at New River Gorge Bridge
f. Complete athletic course at Sunnytop Ski Lanes

7. Tadpole: Swimmer
a. Pass "Swimming" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about swimming.
b. Complete the Pioneer Scouts swimming test at Spruce Knob Lake
c. Revive another player while in the water, Lol I hope you didn't waste you time trying to do step one. You can not be in deep water or you instantly die. You have to be in shallow water and either die from falling damage into the water or shooting explosives at your feet. If the explosive damage is too high you will also instantly die without the chance to revive.
d. Take a camera picture of "Crocolossus Mountain" at Wavy Willar's Water Park, go to the water part and take a picture this sure sounds easy.
e. Take a camera picture of "Ssslither Slide" at Wavy Willar's Water Park,...........
f. Take a camera picture of "Wavy Waves" at Wavy Willar's Water Park,................................

Ok so you got to Wavy Willar's Water Park and take these pictures but nothing is happening? It turns out you can't use photomode, you must acquire this new item from a quest they released awhile ago, called a :siren:camera:siren:. I hope you already did this "quest" without wasting all you time with this other poo poo before you attempted to get this far. Lets talk about what pain is next!

The camera is an item from a quest found in the world to help a tourist complete their bucket list.
8. Here's the spawn locations of the tourist. It is completely random on every server good loving luck, hahahahahahahaha.
a. Bolton Greens
b. Camden
c. Prickett's Fort
d. Kanawha Nuka Cola Plant (Lobby)
e. Uncanny Caverns: Inside cave, down the stairs in the photo area with 'The Beautiful Uncanny Caverns' sign
f. Miners Monument: On the North side of stairs up to miner stature
g. Colonel Kelly Monument: On the bench up the stairs, near monument itself
h. Palace of the Winding Path
i. Philippi Cemetary: amongst the gravestones
j. Whitesprings
k. Watoga
l. Point Pleasant Mothman Museum: in front of the mothman statue
m. Ohio River Adventures Dock
n. Tyler County Fairgrounds: In the chairs on the East-most side of the fair
o. Beckley Mine Exhibit: against car in parking lot in front of mining exhibit
p. Landview Lighthouse: leaning on railing at the top of the lighthouse
q. Giant Teapot
r. Wavy Willards: Leaning against car in parking lot, straight ahead from fast travel point

9. Great you got the camera, go take those pictures.
10. Enjoy your extra 30 carry weight.

I only got half way through this myself.

If you don't have the strength or agility for the athlete badge you have to do one more of these.

quote:

Tadpole: Codebreaker
Pass knowledge exam
Hack into skill level "0" terminals three times
Hack into skill level "1" terminals three times
Hack into skill level "2" terminals three times
Hack into skill level "3" terminals three times
Solve a nuke launch code sequence by launching a nuke
Lol good luck finding all them computers.

quote:

Tadpole: Cook
Pass knowledge exam
Cook food while wearing a Chef's Hat (0/10)
Cook Blackberry Honey Crisp
Cook Brain Bombs
Cook a Cranberry Meatball Grinder
Cook Seared Venison with Berries
Cook S'mores
Cook a Sweet Roll
Cook Yao Guai Roast
Super rare rear end recipes.

quote:

Tadpole: Entomologist
Pass knowledge exam
Complete the "Path to Enlightenment" event
Acquire a Mothman Wing
Take a camera picture of a Bee Swam
Take a camera picture of a Bloatfly
Take a camera picture of a Bloodbug
Take a camera picture of a Cave Cricket
Take a camera picture of a Firefly
Take a camera picture of a Honey Beast
Take a camera picture of a Radant
Take a camera picture of a Radroach
Take a camera picture of a Radscorpion
Take a camera picture of a Stingwing
Take a camera picture of a Tick
Oh great more pictures with the camera.

quote:

Tadpole: Herpetologist
Pass knowledge exam
Craft a Frog Habitat - We are aware of an issue where crafting this item is not registering as completed.
Take a camera picture of a Death Claw
Take a camera picture of a Frog
Take a camera picture of a Gulper
Take a camera picture of a Mirelurk Crab
Take a camera picture of a Mirelurk Hunter
Take a camera picture of a Mirelurk King
Take a camera picture of a Mirelurk Queen
Take a camera picture of a Radtoad
Oh great more pictures with the camera and apparently impossible to complete.

quote:

Tadpole: Hunter
Pass knowledge exam
Kill a Radstag with a Black Powder weapon
Kill a Radstag with a Crossbow
Kill a Radstag with a Hunting Rifle
Kill a Yao Guai with an automatic weapon
Kill a Yao Guai with a shotgun
Kill a Yao Guai with a Pipe Syringer
Kill a Wolf with a Knife
Cook a meal with Radstag, Yao Guai or Wolf meat
Most likely the other easiest one.

quote:

Tadpole: Mammalogist
Pass knowledge exam
Milk Brahmin successfully (0/10)
Take a camera picture of a Brahmin
Take a camera picture of a Cat
Take a camera picture of a Fox
Take a camera picture of an Opossum
Take a camera picture of a Rabbit
Take a camera picture of a Radstag
Take a camera picture of a Squirrel
Take a camera picture of a Wolf
Take a camera picture of a Yao Guai

quote:

Tadpole: Medic
Pass knowledge exam
Craft Antibiotics (0/3)
Craft Disease Cure (0/3)
Craft Healing Salve (0/3)
Use a Stimpak: Diluted (0/3)
Use a Stimpak (0/3)
Use a Stimpak: Super (0/3)
Use a Stimpak Diffuser (0/3) - The recipe for this item will be available in the next update. We're aware that this creates an issue with completing the Tadpole Challenge referencing the Stimpak Diffuser, however you may still complete other world Challenges to earn badges.
Yes this one is completely impossible atm to complete in the game because the item does not exist yet.

I don't know if anyone posted this crap yet but lol at them thinking the last 10 people playing the game are really looking to do this.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 10:49 on May 16, 2019

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Wow i got frustrated just readin that poo poo.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

You are all correct in saying Fallout 76 is a bad game and there are other games to play rather than it, that is why I am playing other games such as Vampyr which is a pretty good budget game that is punching well above its weight. I am a very handsome vampire man and I kill zombies and hand out asprin to the masses.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Every part of that sounds miserable

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
if you’re still playing this game, you deserve to be miserable

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Wrr posted:

You are all correct in saying Fallout 76 is a bad game and there are other games to play rather than it, that is why I am playing other games such as Vampyr which is a pretty good budget game that is punching well above its weight. I am a very handsome vampire man and I kill zombies and hand out asprin to the masses.

Vampyr's budget now, but when it came out it was £50.

It's well worth playing at the price it's available for now, though, if only for the setting and voice acting.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
One of the hot threads on /fo76 today is begging Bethesda to move the fast travel for white springs. Apparently when you arrive, you're placed outside the door, so you get the fast travel loading screen and the door opening loading screen. Good stuff, 7 months in

Wrr posted:

I've played both and I'm enjoying rage 2 way more. Days Gone shoves its dumb video game story in your face constantly and the guns feel like dogshit. They also patched in a game breaking bug with the first week patch that hasn't been fixed yet, it literally stops you from progressing.

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 16, 2019

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

So for the few people remaining, I wasted my time in checking out that new backpack that they added. What some quality quest that I'm sure people will just not give up on instantly. Lets begin!

1.Read a Pioneer Scouts Recruiting Poster
2.Go to the quest robot at the Pioneer Scouts Camp
3.Get the real quest

Ok, lets start on this quest with the easy stuff.

1. Kindness: Revive an Ally, try to actually find someone in the game that is online and then dead for you to revive them.
2. Helpfulness: Clean up Kiddie Corner Cabins, this part of the quest is one of those server things that may already be completed when you get there so it instantly finishes when you start the quest.
3. Bravery: Control Pests at Dolly Sods, Go do some really lovely daily on the other side of the map.
4. Growth: Earn Scout World Challenge Badges - 3, It doesn't tell you where this is but its in the challenges menu under world. GL figuring this out without the internet. The three easiest are Archer, Athlete, and Swimming. You have to complete three total.

5. Tadpole: Archer
a. Pass "Archer" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about archery.
b. Complete the Pioneer Scouts shooting test, some lovely test thing.
c. Craft 50 Crossbow Bolts
d. Repair 3 Crossbows, you can repair the same crossbow.
e. Kill 50 enemies with a Crossbow, shoot things.

6. Tadpole: Athlete
a. Pass "Athlete" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about athletics.
b. Have a Strength stat greater than or equal to 5, GL non strength people.
c. Have an Agility stat greater than or equal to 6, GL non agility people.
d. Complete athletic course at Camp Venture, lovely jump quests like the military training
e. Complete athletic course at New River Gorge Bridge
f. Complete athletic course at Sunnytop Ski Lanes

7. Tadpole: Swimmer
a. Pass "Swimming" knowledge exam, take an actual quiz about swimming.
b. Complete the Pioneer Scouts swimming test at Spruce Knob Lake
c. Revive another player while in the water, Lol I hope you didn't waste you time trying to do step one. You can not be in deep water or you instantly die. You have to be in shallow water and either die from falling damage into the water or shooting explosives at your feet. If the explosive damage is too high you will also instantly die without the chance to revive.
d. Take a camera picture of "Crocolossus Mountain" at Wavy Willar's Water Park, go to the water part and take a picture this sure sounds easy.
e. Take a camera picture of "Ssslither Slide" at Wavy Willar's Water Park,...........
f. Take a camera picture of "Wavy Waves" at Wavy Willar's Water Park,................................

Ok so you got to Wavy Willar's Water Park and take these pictures but nothing is happening? It turns out you can't use photomode, you must acquire this new item from a quest they released awhile ago, called a :siren:camera:siren:. I hope you already did this "quest" without wasting all you time with this other poo poo before you attempted to get this far. Lets talk about what pain is next!

The camera is an item from a quest found in the world to help a tourist complete their bucket list.
8. Here's the spawn locations of the tourist. It is completely random on every server good loving luck, hahahahahahahaha.
a. Bolton Greens
b. Camden
c. Prickett's Fort
d. Kanawha Nuka Cola Plant (Lobby)
e. Uncanny Caverns: Inside cave, down the stairs in the photo area with 'The Beautiful Uncanny Caverns' sign
f. Miners Monument: On the North side of stairs up to miner stature
g. Colonel Kelly Monument: On the bench up the stairs, near monument itself
h. Palace of the Winding Path
i. Philippi Cemetary: amongst the gravestones
j. Whitesprings
k. Watoga
l. Point Pleasant Mothman Museum: in front of the mothman statue
m. Ohio River Adventures Dock
n. Tyler County Fairgrounds: In the chairs on the East-most side of the fair
o. Beckley Mine Exhibit: against car in parking lot in front of mining exhibit
p. Landview Lighthouse: leaning on railing at the top of the lighthouse
q. Giant Teapot
r. Wavy Willards: Leaning against car in parking lot, straight ahead from fast travel point

9. Great you got the camera, go take those pictures.
10. Enjoy your extra 30 carry weight.

I only got half way through this myself.

If you don't have the strength or agility for the athlete badge you have to do one more of these.

Lol good luck finding all them computers.

Super rare rear end recipes.

Oh great more pictures with the camera and apparently impossible to complete.

Most likely the other easiest one.

Yes this one is completely impossible atm to complete in the game because the item does not exist yet.

I don't know if anyone posted this crap yet but lol at them thinking the last 10 people playing the game are really looking to do this.

you should see the possum badge poo poo. The tadpole challenges are legitimately pretty easy compared to those.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

El_Elegante posted:

if you’re still playing this game, you deserve to be miserable
Pretty much

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The legendary vendor came out today. You can trade legendaries in for scrap. One star = 5, two star = 15, and three star = 40 scrap. Vendor daily scrap limit is 150. To buy a three star legendary weapon costs 100 scrap. It's also complete random drop rate on the modifiers.

Meh.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Tenzarin posted:

The legendary vendor came out today. You can trade legendaries in for scrap. One star = 5, two star = 15, and three star = 40 scrap. Vendor daily scrap limit is 150. To buy a three star legendary weapon costs 100 scrap. It's also complete random drop rate on the modifiers.

Meh.

I'm sorry, did you expect enjoyment from a game that desperately wants you to grind?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

Meh.

also, you can only have 1000 pieces of scrip total on your character

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
flesh is weak but pip boy is digital

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
digital deluxe, for only $30 more

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I saw not one but two fallout 76 t shirts at the value village today and that was only the XL section

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Reality Winter posted:

I saw not one but two fallout 76 t shirts at the value village today and that was only the XL section

Probably all sold out of the XXL and XXXL ones.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Reality Winter posted:

What's a value village?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

chaosapiant posted:

What's a value village?

like a goodwill store.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
it takes a value village to monetize a child

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
I came across someone wearing a pipboy backpack on my way into work a couple weeks ago. I had never seen anything like that in the wild before - I didn't know people actually bought poo poo like that and wore it in public.

Guy was dressed in a sharp, well tailored suit, too. And decided this lovely looking gaming backpack was the perfect addition to his ensemble.

Freaked me out when I saw it. I think I stared at the back of him for 2 or 3 blocks as I walked to my office.

He clearly had money for frivolous poo poo like that but I don't know why he wasn't wasting it on blow or hookers like everyone else who works on Bay St.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Psychotic Weasel posted:

I came across someone wearing a pipboy backpack on my way into work a couple weeks ago. I had never seen anything like that in the wild before - I didn't know people actually bought poo poo like that and wore it in public.

Guy was dressed in a sharp, well tailored suit, too. And decided this lovely looking gaming backpack was the perfect addition to his ensemble.

Freaked me out when I saw it. I think I stared at the back of him for 2 or 3 blocks as I walked to my office.

He clearly had money for frivolous poo poo like that but I don't know why he wasn't wasting it on blow or hookers like everyone else who works on Bay St.

I see a dude on the bus sometimes with a hylian shield backpack that is clearly intended for small children

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I see the occasional Mass Effect hoodie guy waiting for the bus when I'm driving through the city but that's about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Fallout Snap! sounds cool to me idk what ya'll are talking about

Will we be able to toss radtreats at the mutants to get them in better positions???

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Do they still sell the NCR t shirt with the two headed bear? I'd wear one of those and not feel bad about it.

Kinda odd that none of the bears in the games have two heads

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Reality Winter posted:

Do they still sell the NCR t shirt with the two headed bear? I'd wear one of those and not feel bad about it.

Kinda odd that none of the bears in the games have two heads

Think the NCR's going to hand them out willy nilly? Those are valuable diplomatic gifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Psychotic Weasel posted:

I thought you were talking about in game