Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cavauro posted:

i wanna see you go wiiild

if I get too wild they will make me sleep in the box again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Aja and Yuka being on the same team is great because we get to see Aja annoyed at how cheery her partner is, and I don't have to worry about her killing Yuka like I was when I thought they'd be against each other

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ishin posted:

I don't have to worry about her killing Yuka like I was when I thought they'd be against each other

lmao

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

long-ass nips Diane fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 13, 2019

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
Lot of news from the Stardom show

Arisa beat Momo finally and Tokyo Cyber Squad took the trio's titles

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/ifyouseekcasey/status/1128339733719977992

Obviously not confirmation of anything, but vaguely interesting to note.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NO MAYU RUN AWAY RUN TO AEW

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

engage the Mayu to AEW prayer circle!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How is her English? I imagine with WWE talent and Stardom working with each other, there's an avenue open if WWE wanted to sign her.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TV Zombie posted:

How is her English? I imagine with WWE talent and Stardom working with each other, there's an avenue open if WWE wanted to sign her.

its decent. She has a passable grasp of puns and wordplay.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

sportsgenius86 posted:

NO MAYU RUN AWAY RUN TO AEW

Mayu has said in the past that if she were to go to a western promotion, it would be the one she has friends at. :shrug:

Plus you have to imagine that she was likely already approached by AEW and turned them down.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

darkstar again drooling over the prospect of making 600 posts about how theyre misusing mayu

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Super No Vacancy posted:

darkstar again drooling over the prospect of making 600 posts about how theyre misusing mayu

No? Just stating what she's said in the past. I know she'll be misused. I mean they are already mishandling Kairi on the main roster, and Io is about to be fed to Shayna because heat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

599 to go

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Someone will always be misused because once Io is called up there's no way for her, Asuka, and Kairi to share two world titles

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Keep in mind we have yet to see Kairi, Io, or Mayu used correctly, so we have no idea how they are correctly used, but we will know it when we see it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they went to a fed where no one knows their name. they're dead to me. they can come back to life after wrestling for the bad company.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1129174694182170624

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Cholitas were part of an Amazing Race task once. It was pretty fun.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
I tried watching the Kabuki Warriors (WTF, that name...) thing they are doing now on Smackdown and it was painful with all of the garbage camerawork and jarring 6 man commentary chatting to themselves. WWE is horrible to watch. Painful on both the eyes and on the ears. It's just loving awful.

I feel bad for not wanting to follow good wrestlers that want to get paid while getting exposure but they work for a garbage company now. Good luck with that. Stay healthy, do your time and get out. Hope to see you on the other side.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

TJPW Princess Cup 6 bracket announced. My picks for the semifinals: Natsumi, Yuna Manase, Yuka, and Shoko.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
Surprised to see Miyu and Shoko as a second round possibility.

Unrelated, I love Tokyo Cyber Squad's whole aesthetic

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Mizuki is beating Miyu.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
They're gonna go full losing streak with her eh?

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I’m on team Up Up Girls (Pro Wrestling)

Hikari Noa will win

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Kamiyu is going to beat Shoko round one and it's going to be glorious

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Can't wait to hear 10000 Kamimaniacs blow the roof off Sumo Hall singing Old Mcdonald when Kamiyu walks into the Ultimate Party main event as TPOP Champion.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
In an effort to catch up on some of the women's wrestling I'd missed that's of a more recent vintage, I went digging around on YouTube last night with the initial idea of watching some Tenille Dashwood matches, and as a result I'm now also a fan of Bea Priestley. I watched one of their matches in SPW New Zealand and thought it was really good. :)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

In an effort to catch up on some of the women's wrestling I'd missed that's of a more recent vintage, I went digging around on YouTube last night with the initial idea of watching some Tenille Dashwood matches, and as a result I'm now also a fan of Bea Priestley. I watched one of their matches in SPW New Zealand and thought it was really good. :)

Check out her match with Kagetsu from Stardom if yo can. Easily the best of her career. (And Kagetsu is one of the best in the world so always good to become a fan of her too)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Check out her match with Kagetsu from Stardom if yo can. Easily the best of her career. (And Kagetsu is one of the best in the world so always good to become a fan of her too)

I'll add it to the list, I feel like I've got a lot of catching up to do. :)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

BE GAY
ENJOY WRESTLING

https://twitter.com/ProWrestlingEVE/status/1130883010600083456

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I want to be Toni Storm's friend and make dumb Halloween Janken tournament costumes together.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/lafergs/status/1131355691153629190

https://twitter.com/JIrwinNXTFan/status/1131672741348880384

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Just got out of today's Ice Ribbon show and it was really good and fun and reminded me I need to do a better job of keeping my New Years' resolution to watch more Ice Ribbon

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Johnny Landmine posted:

Just got out of today's Ice Ribbon show and it was really good and fun and reminded me I need to do a better job of keeping my New Years' resolution to watch more Ice Ribbon

P's Party is probably about the best half hour of regular wrestling you can get. Giulia and Suzu Suzuki are going to be great going forward.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Today's main event was Giulia vs. Maya Yukihi for the title and it was really good! I've always liked Giulia but it feels like she's really improved lately and the crowd seemed to agree. She straight up bit Maya twice and the crowd was still decidedly behind her

I'm still sad Suzu and Risa Sera didn't call their tag team RIDE OR DIE

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Giulia vs. Miyuki Takase from the Ice Ribbon Korakuen with the panda match was really good and worth seeking out even if Samurai TV cut out like half the match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ZeloWrestling/status/1131727654296719361

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/GlowNetflix/status/1134474615529431040

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TheWrestlersTV/status/1134519500890525696