Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Did you ever think about nazi germany and the people who were in the country and weren't on board with the nazis but still kept living their lives? How could they live with themselves? That's like most of the world's population rn wrt climate change and all americans wrt america being a nazi country. Lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zegermans posted:

Ah, I thought they just dismembered the thing before removal when it's that large already. Inducing premature birth seems unnecessarily traumatic but I'm no doctor.

vOv if the mother wants the procedure and is aware of the risks, its her choice

which is kinda the uh

point of all this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I m pee

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

do women who were once babies get an opinion

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

coming November 2020, Disenfranchisement 2: Vote Harder

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/overallfailure/status/1129091694983565317

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/smotus/status/1129151623328960513

But that would ENCOURAGE those HUSSIES to have SEX

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's a uterUS not a uterYOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Trump should give a shout out to Team Liquid for beating world champs IG

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

coming November 2020, Disenfranchisement 2: Vote Harder

i'm inclined to believe that everything that happened in 2016 should be tossed out the window because the enthusiasm numbers right now are completely off the scale.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hatebag posted:

Did you ever think about nazi germany and the people who were in the country and weren't on board with the nazis but still kept living their lives? How could they live with themselves? That's like most of the world's population rn wrt climate change and all americans wrt america being a nazi country. Lol!

i dont really wonder what it was like anymore, no

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hatebag posted:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm feeling like a bit of a negative nelson mandela today

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hatebag posted:

"im not political"

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

congress obstructing justice. Weird it's almost like that's exactly what succ dems have been doing the past 2 years and now how impeachment is off the table forever and maybe someday they'll hold a vote to see if they should consider voting to subpoena trumpspawn.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/HendWex/status/1128974008882536448

this is abortion 9/11

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Al! posted:

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i'm inclined to believe that everything that happened in 2016 should be tossed out the window because the enthusiasm numbers right now are completely off the scale.

This isn't even Trump's final form

(wandering around wh lawn in a soiled Trump brand robe drooling and making GBS threads and yelling WALL!!)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SSWorks/status/1129078510482612224
:hai::hai::hai::hai:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

Yeah i had that crisis like a decade ago but things sure do seem to be coming to a head

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

:negative:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

can't get over the fact that maternal deaths dropped by half after abortion was legalized

these people just want dead women

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

chuds: heh, you have an iphone? hmm curious, i thought you were against big corps

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Aoc will be warlord of the wasteland

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

holy poo poo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

iphones are made in china so they're communist boom

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

In one of the many curious twists that mark the history of abortion, the campaign to criminalize it was waged by the same professional group that, a century later, would play an important role in legalization: physicians. The American Medical Association's crusade against abortion was partly a professional move, to establish the supremacy of "regular" physicians over midwives and homeopaths. More broadly, anti-abortion sentiment was connected to nativism, anti-Catholicism, and, as it is today, anti-feminism. Immigration, especially by Catholics and nonwhites, was increasing, while birth rates among white native-born Protestants were declining. (Unlike the typical abortion patient of today, that of the nineteenth century was a middle- or upper-class white married woman.) Would the West "be filled by our own children or by those of aliens?" the physician and anti-abortion leader Horatio R. Storer asked in 1868. "This is a question our women must answer; upon their loins depends the future destiny of the nation." (It should be mentioned that the nineteenth-century women's movement also opposed abortion, having pinned its hopes on "voluntary motherhood"—the right of wives to control the frequency and timing of sex with their husbands.)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

can't get over the fact that maternal deaths dropped by half after abortion was legalized

these people just want dead women

these rules and laws are fundamentally about punishing women for daring to have sex with someone who isn't an old, powerful white man.

always have been, always will be.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hatebag posted:

"I don't like to talk about politics"
*Votes for every shithead on the ballot*

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hatebag posted:

I'm feeling like a bit of a negative nelson mandela today

A real negative nancy pelosi

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://twitter.com/JmsOlvr/status/1129111561732329478
:shuckyes:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
also when the succ dems keep saying impeachment is off the table we need to focus on our platform, what the gently caress is their platform? Cause I sure haven't heard them come up with anything since the collapse of hillary and they've all been very excited to come out against anything progressive like living wage, m4a, etc.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

paying to repair a totaled car

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hatebag posted:

Yeah i had that crisis like a decade ago but things sure do seem to be coming to a head

its actually a little worse because its like the weimar republic built the concentration camps and ss and then turned it over to the nazis and said dont do anything bad with this huge wink

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

vOv if the mother wants the procedure and is aware of the risks, its her choice

which is kinda the uh

point of all this

word, I wasn't sure if induced birth was some sort of legal requirement due to late term abortion panic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

new Merzbow album soundin good