Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"I told him I knew Emilio Estevez. He practically tore the door off the hinges opening it for me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Davros1 posted:

"I told him I knew Emilio Estevez. He practically tore the door off the hinges opening it for me."

Emiliooooooo!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

That makes more sense. I was wondering if there was a NBA team called The Rangers.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I too thought he said NBA at first then thought "No there isn't a Rangers in the NBA. I guess he said NHL".

:eng99:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Lost Boys
Season 16, Episode 6
Roger breaks up Steve's friendship with Snot, Barry, and Toshi. Jeff realizes he has a flair for house flipping and gets Stan, Francine, and Hayley involved.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

House flipping seems like a lot of labor and planning for Jeff, but aight

Hey, how's that project with Barry going btw

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
"Weird lemonade," I appreciate that one.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I wish I had a "There is no God" tweety bird belt buckle. His eyes are red because of all the weed he's been smoking.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

THAT'S RIGHT BANKSY

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What is the context for this quote I'm remembering that goes: as for me? Also gay as hell.

Don't say real life either!!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is the context for this quote I'm remembering that goes: as for me? Also gay as hell.

Don't say real life either!!

IIRC it was the episode where Steve and his friends tried house flipping. In the end Steve runs down where everyone ended up and they all were gay in some way.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

IIRC it was the episode where Steve and his friends tried house flipping. In the end Steve runs down where everyone ended up and they all were gay in some way.

iirc a woman pretended to be a sex offender to get them to clean up the house in hopes of banging her, and she sells the flipped property.

Sorry, I watch this too often.

Edit: Dammit I always start my sentences the way the person I'm replying to does, it's such a weird habit.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jeff has a talent!

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I love the over complexity of Roger doing a Julia Child impersonation so he can use his invention to make a monster voice.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Jeff has a talent!

Bullshit!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That was probably my favorite moment

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Milo and POTUS posted:

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Minor joke complaint as someone who lives in Tampa; We don't have swamp land. We have the bay though that smells like a million dead fish thrown into a blender. Also I was super hoping Klaus would make an Ybor city joke(It's where the good clubs are).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's florida. The swamp is the people

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I do like that every once in a while they let Klaus have one. He's been talking about it for years and even though everything has pointed to him talking bullshit, he actually does have a crew in Tampa.

I would say this is why I like them making GBS threads on Klaus more than Meg on Family Guy. Most of the time he deserves it but every once in a while he owns someone in the family and it isn't retconned in the end. Its canon now that in Tampa Klaus is cooler than anyone else in the family and its awesome.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

limp_cheese posted:

I do like that every once in a while they let Klaus have one. He's been talking about it for years and even though everything has pointed to him talking bullshit, he actually does have a crew in Tampa.

I would say this is why I like them making GBS threads on Klaus more than Meg on Family Guy. Most of the time he deserves it but every once in a while he owns someone in the family and it isn't retconned in the end. Its canon now that in Tampa Klaus is cooler than anyone else in the family and its awesome.

Also,

Milo and POTUS posted:

Stan considers klaus part of the family :3:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/AdriannePalicki/status/1130686076748623872

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

drat steve

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

he's going bananas!!!!!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

bring back old gbs posted:

he's going bananas!!!!!
Don’t you do it!!!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

How 'bout you serve, Chip?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I thought I recognized Ed Asner as the narrator out of nowhere.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I thought I recognized Ed Asner as the narrator out of nowhere.
Yeah that was him

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The dudes in Tampa, they sold illegal exotic animals right? And weed? That's what they were getting at?

Also i could feel the humidity in those shots.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

limp_cheese posted:

Klaus also has a degree in psychology, and he was an Olympic skier, and he traveled to another dimension and became king of the people there, oh and he's also probably the only living creature in the galaxy who managed to bang and dump Roger and live to talk about it.

Dude has lived an incredibly rich and full life.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I do love this night air!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Klaus and his boys being into Destiny 2 was kind of weird.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

muscles like this! posted:

Klaus and his boys being into Destiny 2 was kind of weird.

It makes more sense when you realize they're Halo guys

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Shark?!
Season 16, Episode 7
Stan has Roger pretend to be a shark to help Steve overcome his fears. Hayley’s friend Danuta becomes romantically interested in Klaus.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

It's kind of an amusing touch that one episode, Francine is happily eating fondue with Barry's parents, and the very next she says she's always hated fondue. I can't help but think things like that are on purpose.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Brawnfire posted:

It's kind of an amusing touch that one episode, Francine is happily eating fondue with Barry's parents, and the very next she says she's always hated fondue. I can't help but think things like that are on purpose.

Personally I find that kind of thing obnoxious

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

One of those was a dream, and we're not going to discuss it.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

One of those was a dream, and we're not going to discuss it.

Wait, which one? The one where Francine is eating fondue, or the part where she says that she hates fondue?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Vietnamwees posted:

Wait, which one? The one where Francine is eating fondue, or the part where she says that she hates fondue?

Which one had Steve going bananas? That one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

drrockso20 posted:

Personally I find that kind of thing obnoxious

That's why they do it muahaha