Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Does it become a slasher? Because gently caress trying to go watch any of that again

It's even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gripweed posted:

That trailer is basically a test of patience, and if you do well you get a little prize.

OMG they got actor to act in film OMG

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

Yeah, just you did it in two separate threads and I was wondering if it was a really good gag and my Canadian was rustier than I realized :newlol:

I'm gonna go with yes.

to both

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Would pet this Cocker-spaniel.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Tashilicious posted:

apparently i was stoned and stupid because the joke was supposed to be diner kraft dinner

THAT'S what Kraft Dinner is?! I always thought it was some weird Canadian meal, but it's just a really awkward way of saying "Mac & Cheese" I guess?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Looks like institutionalized loneliness to me.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jamesman posted:

THAT'S what Kraft Dinner is?! I always thought it was some weird Canadian meal, but it's just a really awkward way of saying "Mac & Cheese" I guess?

Well, no. If you say "Mac & Cheese" you might be referring to that gross stuff someone's aunt made from scratch with noodles and lumpy cheese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Ptn_HxnnM
Revolting.

Oh, and the Kraft Dinner in Canada was traditionally a different recipe than the bland gooey stuff you'd get south of the boarder too. More of a sharp cheddar flavor. Then a few years ago Kraft decided to use the same recipe everywhere and tried to sell us the 'creamier' version y'all get. :barf: Canadians were all "what is this bullshit, eh?"

After that betrayal Canadians stopped writing songs about Kraft Dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM&t=166s

I heard they later brought back the traditional Canadian recipe? I dunno, I haven't bought it after trying that 'creamier' slime garbage the first time.

Facebook Aunt has a new favorite as of 20:00 on May 17, 2019

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Looks like institutionalized loneliness to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
https://i.imgur.com/8iZYaJC.mp4

(turn the sound on)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Snoring cats are the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXbGQXZv95M

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Horribly inbred cat can't breathe, news at 11

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Something Jon snow something is this the game of thrones season 8 remake or what

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Facebook Aunt posted:

I heard they later brought back the traditional Canadian recipe? I dunno, I haven't bought it after trying that 'creamier' slime garbage the first time.

PC White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese holds the nation’s heart now.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Subjunctive posted:

PC White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese holds the nation’s heart now.
:canada:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Any offbrand white cheddar boxed mac and cheese is glorious. The sauce doesn't mix smoothly, and you get little bursts of crazy flavour from tiny powder bombs stuck inside the noodles.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

McDonald's was heating their coffee to insane levels to save a tiny amount money. The hot coffee lawsuit lady got a bunch of third degree burns and her pants melted into her flesh. The lawsuit was just to pay for her staggering medical bills from all the skin grafts.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Oh hey, it's a joke about that silly hot coffee lawsuit. Y'know, the one where a McDonalds was serving coffee a couple degrees below boiling and had been warned multiple times that it was dangerously hot, and also wasn't putting the lids on the cups right, and the woman who spilled it on her lap needed multiple reconstructive surgeries to rebuild her vagina because the coffee literally melted her labia to her thigh. She sued McDonalds just to get the cost of her medical bills back, but the jury decided McDonalds had acted sohorrifically negligently that they raised the damages to millions of dollars. Good joke.

Go gently caress yourself Canada.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Oh hey, it's a joke about that silly hot coffee lawsuit. Y'know, the one where a McDonalds was serving coffee a couple degrees below boiling and had been warned multiple times that it was dangerously hot, and also wasn't putting the lids on the cups right, and the woman who spilled it on her lap needed multiple reconstructive surgeries to rebuild her vagina because the coffee literally melted her labia to her thigh. She sued McDonalds just to get the cost of her medical bills back, but the jury decided McDonalds had acted sohorrifically negligently that they raised the damages to millions of dollars. Good joke.

Go gently caress yourself Canada.

haha too slow idiot the other guy gets all the glory

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I have a friend who got third degree burns from coffee recently, it does happen still.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Well, no. If you say "Mac & Cheese" you might be referring to that gross stuff someone's aunt made from scratch with noodles and lumpy cheese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Ptn_HxnnM
Revolting.

Oh, and the Kraft Dinner in Canada was traditionally a different recipe than the bland gooey stuff you'd get south of the boarder too. More of a sharp cheddar flavor. Then a few years ago Kraft decided to use the same recipe everywhere and tried to sell us the 'creamier' version y'all get. :barf: Canadians were all "what is this bullshit, eh?"

After that betrayal Canadians stopped writing songs about Kraft Dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM&t=166s

Songs like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbF6uS_zTNA

Having never tried this delicacy, I have to say it does a pretty good job at making me crave some of the cheesy goodness.

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 22:24 on May 17, 2019

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Snowy posted:

I have a friend who got third degree burns from coffee recently, it does happen still.

One of the reasons that restaurants are still cavalier about customer safety is because Mcdonalds was able to turn it into a joke in the public consciousness, and people like Facebook Aunt still spread misinformation about it. So yeah, Facebook Aunt is very slightly responsible for your friend's pain

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t like when Canadians paint their entire national identity as “We are NOT the USA! Plus we are superior!!”. You’re a sovereign nation; stop with the insecurity and nationalism. It’s like the people from Texas that won’t shut up about Texas being the greatest lump of dirt ever personally blessed by God’s swinging dick, even if they are from a shithole part of the state and have never left their hometown

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

freeedr posted:

I don’t like when Canadians paint their entire national identity as “We are NOT the USA! Plus we are superior!!”. You’re a sovereign nation; stop with the insecurity and nationalism. It’s like the people from Texas that won’t shut up about Texas being the greatest lump of dirt ever personally blessed by God’s swinging dick, even if they are from a shithole part of the state and have never left their hometown

And Canada is still full of racism, corruption, and lovely serial killer cops. They just have better social programs.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I like the Canadian president who is very concerned about global warming but still literally owns an oil pipeline

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

McDonald's was heating their coffee to insane levels to save a tiny amount money. The hot coffee lawsuit lady got a bunch of third degree burns and her pants melted into her flesh. The lawsuit was just to pay for her staggering medical bills from all the skin grafts.

Yeah, the lawsuit wasn't "lol she spill her coffee, what a buffoon, AND WON!!!" it was "McDonald dispenses this coffee negligently hot, literally 20 celcius above any other coffee vender in the states, and the coffee is so, unfathomably undrinkably hot that it causes burns in less than 3 seconds".

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Kinda like what happened here in Brazil, but it was an rear end and he accidentally became president of millions of cows

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
For anyone interested in the McDonald's coffee story, here's the Adam Ruins Everything segment about it.
https://youtu.be/KNWh6Kw3ejQ
It goes over it pretty well, as well as the ramifications on public debate about corporate lawsuits.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

freeedr posted:

I'm sorry we've let you down.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

freeedr posted:

Source youare quotes

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'll never forgive those hooligans that murdered hitchbot

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/kittygaga_/status/1129077402821451777?s=21

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Gripweed posted:

I like the Canadian president who is very concerned about global warming but still literally owns an oil pipeline

Albertans are a bunch of easily offended crybaby conservative traditionalists who refuse to diversify their economy so everyone else is forced to go along with their demands since we built this whole "spread the wealth around" economy where "have" provinces support "have not" provinces and everyone else ended up relying on Alberta for money when oil was profitable instead of building their own industries up. Now oil is dying and everyone is freaking out about "WE NEED PIPELINES AND WE HAVE TO SUBSIDIZING THE OIL INDUSTRY OR OUR ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE AAAAAHHHHH" :supaburn:

And of course the industry dying is definitely leftist governments faults for being elitists or some dumb poo poo and not a massive global movement to move beyong fossil fuels, so conservative mayors and premiers will surely force the rest of the world to stop investing in renewable energy and poo poo and save are jerbs.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sorry, that was not a funny picture

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
It’ll get ya drunk!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/jmcunning/status/1129385010140712960?s=21

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You forgot to mention that hitchbot went to Philadelphia and that's what happened.

It should have been expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
It was a mercy killing, wouldn't have been long before a police department did a controlled detonation on him.