Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ilmucche posted:

The double "t" in fitty really sells this. Where can I get one?

dang ol' dubya dubya dubya dot killed fitty men dot com man

(seriously)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

King of the Hill, like Futurama, was consistently bumped because of NFL football. That's why episodes were sometines aired out of order.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

shame on an IGA posted:

dang ol' dubya dubya dubya dot killed fitty men dot com man

(seriously)

Holy poo poo you're not lying https://killedfittymen.com/products/cotton-hill-killed-fitty-men-mug

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Another Bill posted:

King of the Hill was consistently bumped because of NFL football. That's why episodes were sometines aired out of order.

Hank would have approved.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Junie Harper says,

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
"Get outta my house. Exodus."

naem
May 29, 2011

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmL-mSi1rbo

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

homeless guy posted:

Wikipedia says about season 10: The majority of episodes in this season are leftover episodes from the 9ABE production line, as well as one episode from the 8ABE production line ("Bystand Me"). The AABE production line (much like The Simpsons 3G production line for seasons eight and nine) is a short-lived line and only lasts for five episodes (four airing this season and the fifth airing as a leftover episode next season).

Ha, drat I checked the wikipedia before asking the question but just went to the production codes on the episode listings. Thanks for checking for me anyway though.

Weird they picked Bystand Me as a leftover, though, since it kinda has important plot elements. Oh well.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

I kinda get the vibe the showrunners quit caring after a certain point after S8, but I'm curious if there's more info on this.

Greg Daniels and Mike Judge were less involved starting in seasons 5/6 which is why everything after that point is so inconsistent.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Traxis posted:

Greg Daniels and Mike Judge were less involved starting in seasons 5/6 which is why everything after that point is so inconsistent.

Now that's interesting, I've never considered it but that does seem like a good point where things started to slowly slip.

Nothing like new Simpsons though, maybe Cleveland show did them a favour.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Another Bill posted:

King of the Hill, like Futurama, was consistently bumped because of NFL football. That's why episodes were sometines aired out of order.

I still haven't forgotten the original airing of the season 9 premiere, A Rover Runs Through It, when they started the episode literally 10 seconds before it ended. It was just the final shot of Bobby sitting on a horse, then the credits, and that was it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i grew to hate pro sports because of how often they preempted my cartoons. and also how i learned that 90 seconds of overtime on the clock in a football game can add up to over 30 minutes of Real time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lucky was the bizarro pookie

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm watching Luanne Gets Lucky right now and even in the "bad" seasons near the end of the show, it's still pretty solid.

My favorite episode of the entire show is the one where Dale gets John Redcorn to sleep with Bill's girlfriend, and Peggy has to interfere to make sure Joseph doesn't date his half sister--because how can that not be my favorite--and that one's when the show's on its last legs.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Jesus christ the ZZ Top episode really is unforgivable. I even went into it with an open mind.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I have a confession. I like the Mrs. Wakefield episode. It is a terrible KOTH episode, but the utter fever dream quality of it works for me.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

facebook jihad posted:

Jesus christ the ZZ Top episode really is unforgivable. I even went into it with an open mind.

It's me, I'm the one person on earth that likes that episode.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

just for spinning bobby i give it a thumbs up

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Canadians is way worse for me, but only because as one it's fine to get ripped on, but those 2 were just massive pieces of poo poo with Canadian accents / a few lazy stereotypes.

I expected better!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I always love it when Hank shows Bobby something from his past that he's ashamed of and Bobby is enamored with it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's been a while since I spun through the seasons but Hank's Bully is the only episode I remember hating.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Remember that one scen , i think it was fourth of july and Heck Garland is like, " I might get my firehose" and his friend is like Do it do it you said you were gonna do it so DO IT

What episode is that?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
born again on the fourth of july

it's like s12 or 13?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
B A bay 
B E bee
B I bicky bye
B O boe
bicky bye boe B U boo
bicky bye boe boo

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's me, I'm the one person on earth that likes that episode.

I like it too.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the worst koth ep is still v good. i enjoy them all, though to varying degrees.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the worst koth ep is still v good. i enjoy them all, though to varying degrees.

naem
May 29, 2011

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
dallas

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
sallad

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Boggle?

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/i8Kk1556OYA

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thatherton!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I am about 90% sure watching nothing but King of the Hill ytps for like a month straight years ago gave me permanent brain damage

gently caress you, grandma!

(sus)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

I am about 90% sure watching nothing but King of the Hill ytps for like a month straight years ago gave me permanent brain damage

gently caress you, grandma!

(sus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdPFmMyryc

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyqscO8riI

Good morning Nancy-y-y-y-y-y-y

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nooner