Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If Vince knew what Noh was, he would have paired Asuka with Jose and left them both on superstars after three RAW apperances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Team Hell Noh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Asuka wears both masks and facepaint.

I want Asuka to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I want Asuka to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit

I want everyone to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

karmicknight posted:

I want everyone to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit.

.....fair

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1129449868232134662

https://twitter.com/pwponderings/status/1129251084705386496

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Jack Swagger is a loving moron

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm glad AEW is so different and hired all those unique indie workers to keep the lights on until they get enough former WWE wrestlers to get the pushes alongside The Elite

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Cavauro posted:

I'm glad AEW is so different and hired all those unique indie workers to keep the lights on until they get enough former WWE wrestlers to get the pushes alongside The Elite

the elite consists of wwe rejects cody and kenny omega, and tna rejects max and jeremy buck

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

the elite consists of wwe rejects cody and kenny omega, and tna rejects max and jeremy buck

And the Decade's young boy Adam Page.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Imagine being so cynical at this point you think signing Mox is a bad move for AEW

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Imagine being so cynical at this point you think signing Mox is a bad move for AEW

imagine taking a cavauro post seriously

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am excited for my boy Mox and AEW in general (hell yeah national TV) but I hope Dean Ambrose isn't dead forever. :)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

imagine taking a cavauro post seriously

Whoops, still saw someone make that take on Facebook and even with TNA in the back of our minds, getting him is probably the smartest post-WWE signing they could possibly do.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Swagger is grifting, right? There’s no actual interest in him?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

imagine loving jack swagger. Ohh yeah

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I like both but Drew and Mandy Rose doesn't exactly scream a hot Summer ahead:

https://twitter.com/sescoops/status/1129432769078190080

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
No odds makers can convince me that anyone besides Baron Corbin is winning that case. Again.

Raw is going to be pulling 1.5 ratings by next year and still building each show around Baron Corbin and putting him in as many segments as possible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he does a pushup every time you thrust

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

I like both but Drew and Mandy Rose doesn't exactly scream a hot Summer ahead:

https://twitter.com/sescoops/status/1129432769078190080

Drew I see winning but there's zero real reason for mandy to win but this is wwe so w/e

Edit: With Bobby Fish possibly injured again, I hope they don't have Roddy pull double duty and wrestle both a Ladder match with Kyle and a singles match with Riddle like Cole did. Just add Riddle to the Gargano vs Cole singles rematch

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 08:28 on May 18, 2019

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
The simplest answer for Mandy winning is that Sonya's gonna win the strap in a few months then get instantly cashed in on by her "best friend". They've been setting that angle up for months now, despite what people might think of either of those two's worthiness of being champion...

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

Drew I see winning but there's zero real reason for mandy to win but this is wwe so w/e

Edit: With Bobby Fish possibly injured again, I hope they don't have Roddy pull double duty and wrestle both a Ladder match with Kyle and a singles match with Riddle like Cole did. Just add Riddle to the Gargano vs Cole singles rematch

Or put Riddle in the Dream/Breeze match. That's actually pretty easy to justify given that he dominated the match at the last show and Dream barely escaped with a fluke roll-up.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

Mandy is a blonde. Take note that every woman who has won MITB so far has been blonde. Admittedly its a sample size of 2, but still. Vince (and probably Kevin Dunn) seems to be hellbent on finding the next Trish/Sable.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This also contains a very interesting note on John Cena

https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/1129730762117451776

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 18, 2019

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

GLOSS posted:

The simplest answer for Mandy winning is that Sonya's gonna win the strap in a few months then get instantly cashed in on by her "best friend". They've been setting that angle up for months now, despite what people might think of either of those two's worthiness of being champion...

Because the WWE is so good at following up on long term story telling. Sure you could be right but it'd be the rare exception.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

rovert posted:

This also contains a very interesting note on John Cena

https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg

You are aware that a twitter timeline changes as tweets are added, aren’t you

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

You are aware that a twitter timeline changes as tweets are added, aren’t you

Yes.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Drew and Seth already had a feud a few months ago and it was terribly boring and lovely. Doing it again sucks, but I guess they won't really allow themselves other options.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Drew and Seth are both cool and good but doing "one guy calls the other out to start Raw, they argue, then later they have a tag match/non-title match/match with them picking each other's opponents/etc etc" every single week is a good way to run a potentially excellent feud right into the loving ground.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Julio Cruz posted:

WWE booking is a good way to run a potentially excellent feud right into the loving ground.

Ftfy

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The MITB winner is legally obligated to get pinned on TV every single week for the next several months and then cash in "out of nowhere" long after everyone stopped taking them seriously, setting up a cold title reign that drags on way too long and they still get pinned on TV every week. In that respect, Drew and Mandy are the perfect choices this year.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
What else are they supposed to do? Announce their cash-in in advance so you can build a match or feud? Or, hehe, feud with someone ELSE and WIN so the marks will know they're a big deal and won't be shocked when the cash-in happens? Go back to your mommy's basement, nerd!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Mandy winning makes sense only insofar as she is literally the only heel in the match (now that Alexa's out)

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DarkstarIV posted:

Mandy is a blonde. Take note that every woman who has won MITB so far has been blonde. Admittedly its a sample size of 2, but still. Vince (and probably Kevin Dunn) seems to be hellbent on finding the next Trish/Sable.

Well... there were technically 3 Women's MITB matches, but the statistic still stands.

ShakeZula posted:

Mandy winning makes sense only insofar as she is literally the only heel in the match (now that Alexa's out)

I think that a SD woman will win MITB, Lacey will lose, and then some fuckery will happen with the Charlotte's match that happens immediately after (like Seth vs. Cena/Sting with no break). Either the SD winner will cash in right after the Lacey match and effectively cancel the Charlotte match, add themselves to Charlotte Match, or DQ finish and cash in on Becky after two matches essentially.Mandy being the only heel would make that make sense

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DarkstarIV posted:

Uh check again lmao Carmella's hair is red lol

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

VJeff posted:

Uh check again lmao Carmella's hair is red lol

Joke's on you she dyed it blonde again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Vandar posted:

Joke's on you she dyed it blonde again.

Dammit!

Also, I can't see any of your posts without remembering how badly that show crashed and burned.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I can't imagine how bad a Mandy title reign would be, now that I think about it. She hasn't had a good match in quite some time. But all of the stars are lining up for her to get a title run. WWE seems to like doing their experimental pushes during the Summer, and the person who ends up losing the most ends up getting the MITB case the vast majority of the time anyways. And Mandy has lost a lot lately. And looked stupid doing so.

...Money in the Bank is a stupid concept. Or at least the way WWE handles it is. They think its perfectly fine to have the case holder do nothing but lose, but then cash in and expect everyone to believe they are suddenly credible, like Benne mentioned. I mean Carmella's reign last year was an absolute trash fire. And I would fully expect Mandy's reign to be just as bad, if not worse.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Remember when Ambrose won the contract and cashed in on Seth and it was poetic because he had finally gotten his revenge on Seth with his own favorite weapon and then it turned out that they only did that because Roman pissed hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

VJeff posted:

Dammit!

Also, I can't see any of your posts without remembering how badly that show crashed and burned.

Arc-V was still better booked than the WWE.