Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Scratch Monkey posted:

Who is that supposed to be?

Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park who killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I swear by the river Styx that the first time I saw it I legitimately believed it to be Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I swear by the river Styx that the first time I saw it I legitimately believed it to be Ruth Bader Ginsburg

One hundred percent.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Hers & hers Beauty and the Beast tattoo:

Straight off the bat I hate it because I hate watercolour tattoos. Her face is off, the colour palate makes it look like they have some strange bruising and it just seems really weird to me that they are back to back

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Beast and the bigger beast

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Scratch Monkey posted:

David Mitchell

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Scratch Monkey posted:

Gilbert Gottfried

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

ricketyvickyt posted:

Hers & hers Beauty and the Beast tattoo:

Straight off the bat I hate it because I hate watercolour tattoos. Her face is off, the colour palate makes it look like they have some strange bruising and it just seems really weird to me that they are back to back

I literally thought those were Doonsbury characters before I read the text.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Two very goony looking guys on the train I'm riding (in Japan) both have lovely matching Full Metal Alchemist forearm tattoos. :sigh:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Saw a dude at the Perth airport the other week with a whole bunch of random poo poo up and down both arms. Things like dice, cards, mickey mouse, an apple with a snake wrapped around it, just a really odd mix of ink. In the middle of his left forearm was a symbol I was pretty sure I knew but had to look up to confirm what I thought.

It was the bitcoin symbol.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The first one is ok if and only if he is literally a pirate

The others are only ok if they are in for life without parole

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

The Bloop posted:

The others are only ok if they are in for life without parole

There does appear to algae growth in the beard

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I will never not read that as FART CRISIS

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The Bloop posted:

I legit thought he was a fisherman at first. Like the hat and beard just make me think he either lives on a boat or wants to.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I’m getting tatted tomorrow. Let’s hope it doesn’t end up in this thread!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Holy gently caress, is that a goddamn Slitheen from Dr Who??? :suicide:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Did not get a picture of it but the woman who cut my hair today had, among many other tattoos, a tattoo of roll of toilet paper with "let's roll" written below.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Did not get a picture of it but the woman who cut my hair today had, among many other tattoos, a tattoo of roll of toilet paper with "let's roll" written below.

See, that's cool though.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/JesOuellette/status/1130124443022438402

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

It appears obscenely well done

Obscene because it's a well done larger-than-life-sized Jarjar tattoo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Either the dude has bacne or Jar-Jar has a realistic chancre.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the last s0n
Aug 12, 2013

Oh god

I can't even tell what the worst part is. There so much.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I like how the artist managed to make the appearance of a concave face even though the work is on a convex surface. That's neat.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

"Please, I hate anal but my bf insists on it. Can you give me a tattoo to make him stop?"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sanguinary Novel posted:

"Please, I hate anal but my bf insists on it. Can you give me a tattoo to make him stop?"

That's not a shoulder? :confused:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chichevache posted:

That's not a shoulder? :confused:
No matter where it is on the body it's a good indicator not to have any kind of sex with that person.

I think part of the reason it looks so off is it's supposed to be from that edgelord period of the comics where the Joker cut his face off and wore it like a mask.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

BOTTOM TEXT

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Backweb posted:

BOTTOM TEXT

Nothing but :downs:

vvv :golfclap:

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 08:23 on May 21, 2019

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

whypick1 posted:

Nothing butt

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

What's weirder, the tattoo itself, or that both she and him have based their entire public personas around the fact he has this tattoo? "The guy with the Jar Jar tattoo." "The Girl with the Husband with the Jar-Jar Binks Tattoo."

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Tag urself I'm the giant back zit that looks like a JarJar herpes sore.

Also, in face tat chat:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

That's not quite right, he's named Arnoldisdead. Xan Frank is what he calls the tattoo, which has its own tiny weed leaf tattoo on her cheek: https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/the-goods/2019/2/28/18243480/face-tattoos-soundcloud-rap-youtube-justin-bieber?usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rotten Red Rod posted:

That's not quite right, he's named Arnoldisdead. Xan Frank is what he calls the tattoo, which has its own tiny weed leaf tattoo on her cheek: https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/the-goods/2019/2/28/18243480/face-tattoos-soundcloud-rap-youtube-justin-bieber?usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D

Oh gently caress yes, this poo poo aged real well:

quote:

An Alaskan man named Billy Gibby legally changed his name to Hostgator Dotcom

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Rotten Red Rod posted:

quote:

Face tattoos — on YouTube, Instagram, or any platform that demands differentiation through shock and clickbait — are for attention, which is for money.

I want to shoot our culture in the loving brain

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Saniderm question. There’s probably a better place to ask this, but I went the Saniderm route thanks to suggestions in this thread and I have some questions.

Namely, how the hell do you know when it’s healed? I got a half sleeve done on Tuesday. Came home, cleaned it up and had it fully covered in Saniderm by about 7pm. As suggested, I kept that on for 24 hours. I took it off in the shower, gently washed it and dried it with paper towel, let it air dry 10 minutes or so, then put on the second set (Monday evening). Fast forward to this Monday and I have a spot that seems irritated in the back of my arm where I can’t see. I checked it real good after getting off work this morning and there was some weeping under the Saniderm, causing irritation and making my skin red. I again washed and changed the Saniderm. Hopefully the weeping is over at this point so I won’t need to change the Saniderm a fourth time. But how the hell do I know when I can take it off? Looking online it’s hard to get a straight answer. What am I looking for to know my tattoo is healed enough to take it off?

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
I only used Saniderm once, but my tattoo artist recommended leaving it on for about a week and a half to two weeks total (with changes - don't leave the same stuff on the entire time) because that will really help you "jump the line" in the healing process. Once you start feeling the itchiness subside, it's time to come off. You have to pay close attention to it though since there is so much less itching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Saniderm question. There’s probably a better place to ask this, but I went the Saniderm route thanks to suggestions in this thread and I have some questions.

There's a not-tasteless tattoo thread here, but the general consensus seems to be to do whatever your artist told you to do.