Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Why is there still a Night's Watch? Why close the gate? The white walkers are dead and you're at peace with the wildlings. Also, there's a huge fuckoff gap in the wall now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Faaaaaart

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqzAWkyhcQ

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Basscop posted:

Where is the night king?

chilling in his bin laden-style mountain fortress

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Lmao at HBO thinking people will care about spinoffs now.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVERRRR!!!!!!!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Loden Taylor posted:

Why is there still a Night's Watch? Why close the gate? The white walkers are dead and you're at peace with the wildlings. Also, there's a huge fuckoff gap in the wall now.

:jerry:

Drone Jett
Feb 21, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
College Slice
https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/1130293859496411136?s=21

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Basscop posted:

Where is the night king?

That's in the sequel. Jon Snow and the Night King as roommates in a wacky family sitcom

bobz0r
Jul 8, 2008

I have faith in us, if we don't self-destruct
yeah uhh that sure was a thing

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
They should have had the last episode start out all "Winter is HERE" and just spent two hours with everybody sled riding and having snowball fights while Tyrion Dinklage talks exclusively in quotes from Elf.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
It is funny because the author of the real book is also a fatfuck

Jon doing everything and then getting told to meekly gently caress back off to the watch is hilarious though. They are literally just there to freeze their dicks off now, there is no purpose for it at all

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

come on now, the show really ended in 2014

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/waltermurimi92/status/1130293419799142400

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why is Jon going with the wildlings? Why is the nights watch needed at all? Where did the dragon gently caress off to?

Whyyyyyy

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

But don't forget the north is independent because

Shame none of the other house leaders thought to say that too. Oh well maybe next time there is a devastating war and the capital is destroyed.

Like thats actually a sensible ending; the throne is destroyed and nobody has the power to rule it all, you know the thing that happened pretty drat regularly in pre-industrial kingdoms.

Nope, back to elector counts but for idiots!

you can cunt off
May 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Loden Taylor posted:

I think the implication is Jon sacked that poo poo right off.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
so bad

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

skasion posted:

It is funny because the author of the real book is also a fatfuck

Jon doing everything and then getting told to meekly gently caress back off to the watch is hilarious though. They are literally just there to freeze their dicks off now, there is no purpose for it at all

Nah, there was a blade of grass growing beyond the wall hinting that SPRING IS COMING so now they can live in a continental climate zone for no purpose at all.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
chernobyl is really great yo!

also loling at the thinkpieces of "what shows to watch after gmae of thrones". poo poo coming from an rear end in a top hat would be a improvement

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bradzilla posted:

Why is Jon going with the wildlings? Why is the nights watch needed at all? Where did the dragon gently caress off to?

Whyyyyyy

He's going to do Tinder search for redheads by location.

you can cunt off
May 5, 2019

by VideoGames
looking forward to the thinkpieces about "powerful white women being put in their place by men (please ignore the warcrimes)"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

also loling at the thinkpieces of "what shows to watch after gmae of thrones". poo poo coming from an rear end in a top hat would be a improvement

Poop from a butt pretty much describes this entire season

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
i should have gotten into the mcu instead

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Can't wait for the fans who were still with this season finally realizing it's poo poo. They must now, right?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im still stunned by "lets have the show melt down a symbol of a monarch ruling via the collective assent of the strong and then end it with them building a new king where the monarch rules via the collective assent of the strong"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Incredibl(y bad)

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO holy poo poo the REAL Game of Thrones actually did turn out to be the friends we made along the way.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Barudak posted:

Like thats actually a sensible ending; the throne is destroyed and nobody has the power to rule it all, you know the thing that happened pretty drat regularly in pre-industrial kingdoms.

Nope, back to elector counts but for idiots!

Ya but why would the other house leaders agree to being ruled. If anything it should've fragmented instantly since Bran has no one backing him besides the north.

Especially Dorne and the Iron Islands. They should've peaced out so fast.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Barudak posted:

Im still stunned by "lets have the show melt down a symbol of a monarch ruling via the collective assent of the strong and then end it with them building a new king where the monarch rules via the collective assent of the strong"

I hope they still keep it and just sort of awkwardly park Bran on top of the pile of slag.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

It's me, I'm the idiot hoping His Dark Materials will be good.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The books have a better ending than this poo poo show.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
so will bran sit on the raised area where the throne was previously

will he need the kingsguard to carry his chair up the stairs each time or will he get a ramp built

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Loden Taylor posted:

I hope they still keep it and just sort of awkwardly park Bran on top of the pile of slag.

The slag should've formed into a ramp for Bran

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Every single aspect of that episode was bad

Acting
Writing
Plotting
Pacing
Lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Chernobyl is pretty much flawless especially the sense of impending dread.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
GRRM can slow feed the books now on a "this is the REAL ending" marketing push, it can't really be worse than this

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Ya but why would the other house leaders agree to being ruled. If anything it should've fragmented instantly since Bran has no one backing him besides the north.

Especially Dorne and the Iron Islands. They should've peaced out so fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Welp time to get excited for the next lovely series Westworld season 3!