Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

blossomingthing posted:

so who is everyone on NA saving for this year?

The Agartha 4*s, Summer Nero and Nito, and Abigail.

Might tack on Eresh too if the Salem rolls go well, and there's a handful of other banners I'll probably toss a little at through the year, but those are the big ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

blossomingthing posted:

personally my main goal is SSR Rider Salter in august ish
Caster nero + Eresh

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

blossomingthing posted:

Summer Nero, Eresh and if you want to count her Hokusai. I'll also be trying to get NP2 for Raikou in the upcoming rerun of Onigashima.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

blossomingthing posted:

Hello, I'm the one guy in NA who is saving for Scheherazade.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

blossomingthing posted:

I'm gonna throw in 30 quartz to see if I can't get any CE or Summer Servants for the first Summer banner, then save up for Tomoe Gozen and Musashi. Beyond that, no real ideas other than a vague desire for Eresh; if there are any servants that put on a good showing in the story I think I'll go for them, though. Melt was a really good example of tempting me to throw all my quartz at her banner, but all I got was NP2 Fox Saber and a Passionlip, which isn't bad all things considered :v:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Skadi. Too soon?

blossomingthing
Feb 28, 2019

self-ascribed 'big lesbian'

ZiegeDame posted:

Skadi. Too soon?

There was no 'too soon' for saving for Merlin, there's no 'too soon' for skadi imo

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

J.A.B.C. posted:

His first appearance is feeding a child to a tentacle monster, I think that counts.
A tribute to the enlightened Church of Ryuunosuke.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Pureauthor posted:

It's amazing how every Master in Zero managed to achieve being a giant Stupid.

To be fair, Kerry plays the game of the Grail War perfectly, he merely achieved being a moron in terms of his general life

Though I guess by definition being a Master in a Grail War is pretty dumb to do

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Saving for Holmes, Summer Raikou simply because I don't have a single target 4 star Lancer and she's one of the best in the game, I hope I can get an NP2 Summer Martha maybe, and after that it's Munemori because gently caress it I guess I'm just a Saber guy.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

ZiegeDame posted:

Skadi. Too soon?

It's who most of my quartz is getting banked for. I seem to fall backwards into piles of Quick servants (Okita, MHXA, Atalante, Tamamo Cat, Lancelot. etc.), so she's going to be a necessity at this point.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yagyu (multiple NP levels)
Sherlock
Summer Fran
-
Hokusai

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Caster Nero, Saber Fran, Assassin Nitocris...basically the entire first banner of Summer 2. Maybe Rider Mordred. Definitely Ereshkigal.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Kiyolancer (gonna get that np5!!)
Caster Nero
Ereshkigal

Kinda wanna roll for Osaka just for the chat room synergy...

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Now that I'm through the CCC gauntlet Eresh, Summer Raikou, Parvati, and Yagyu are my main targets the rest of the year that I will be at least saving up An Amount for. I'm sure I will wind up throwing at least some at Holmes, Bryn, and Gundam Nero though.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Roll for everyone, imo

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

blossomingthing posted:

summer FRAN!!!!

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Summer 2 banner 1 and Eresh are my main goals. Maybe Tomoe if I’m feeling risky.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

RanKizama posted:

Rewatching Fate/Zero. Tokiomi is still bad. Gil's throne-plane is dumb. Lancelot loving owns. Gilles did nothing wrong. :colbert:
Actually the throne-plane rules and owns

blossomingthing posted:

Whoever happens to be on the banner the instant I get 3 saint quartz. Single summons all day every day. This got me Lancer Liz, which is definitely a sign.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Klingon w Bowl Cut posted:

Actually the throne-plane rules and owns

Whoever happens to be on the banner the instant I get 3 saint quartz. Single summons all day every day. This got me Lancer Liz, which is definitely a sign.

The throne plane is okay but frankly it gets completely styled on by Lancelot highjacking an F-15

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I keep trying to save for Holmes and I keep spending my tickets and Quartz anyway.

I have bad impulse control.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Mostly just saving for getting a couple of Summer servants right now, though I definitely hope to get Ereshkigal (the best Rin) as well.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Saving for Sherlock, Bryn, Eresh and maybe NP2 Ishtar depending on how the first two go.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

blossomingthing posted:

I already got Musashi, Gil, Melt and Lip so far this year. I'll probably roll for Holmes but otherwise I'm not planning to roll again for the rest of the year.

Raven9686
Feb 17, 2012
These gallstone drops are magic.

Raven9686
Feb 17, 2012
Waiting to roll for Asagami Fujino and Skadi.

Hell im gather the gallstones she needs right now.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Raven9686 posted:

These gallstone drops are magic.
Right? I just finished getting what I need to 10/10/10 Gorgon this afternoon after work.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Blade Runner posted:

The throne plane is okay but frankly it gets completely styled on by Lancelot highjacking an F-15

Just wait until Berserkerlot gets his Animation Update, because the F-15 becomes his NP.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

blossomingthing posted:

Summer Nito, Ereshkigal, and reruns of events that I missed due to dumb Army bullshit.

And now that I'm emulating, I don't have to worry about my phone dying due to the file size.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
I'm saving for Hokusai, Hokusai, and also Hokusai.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I will roll whatever servant the story makes me love, which is loving dumb since inevitably that ends up being all of them. My insane ex-rank luck has carried me through so far but I fear I'm headed for a big crash in the future.

Tldr Eresh of course.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I dream of a single five star. I only fear it’ll be attached to a poo poo character. Imagine having to use Orion.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Bogart posted:

I dream of a single five star. I only fear it’ll be attached to a poo poo character. Imagine having to use Orion.
A bad SSR is still way better than getting yet another 3* CE.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Mostly Shimosa (Tomoe & Yagyu, Danzou would be a nice bonus), Circe and Eresh. Maybe Nobuzerker but ideally I should save up quartz during Summer.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I've gotten one single SSR since august, so literally anything at this point

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My last ssr was Summer Tamamo despite throwing at least one 10 roll at any banner that seemed remotely interesting. Right around Merlin, I decided, somewhat arbitrarily, to just save everything for Abby since the odds are so terrible.

I've failed in this because I threw a bunch of quartz at Melt and only ended up with np2 Lip.

Ah well.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Bogart posted:

Orion was, topically, the main reason why I was able to get through Rashomon the first go around. They have a deceptively strong kit/NP for hard content.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Saving for Summer Nito, Summer Nero, and Scheherazade for now. Then it's kind of dry until Abigail and Sheba.

Rorahusky posted:

Just wait until Berserkerlot gets his Animation Update, because the F-15 becomes his NP.
I can't loving WAIT. I need it now!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Nate RFB posted:

Orion was, topically, the main reason why I was able to get through Rashomon the first go around. They have a deceptively strong kit/NP for hard content.

but i hate her so much

In the Boat Singularity, a cast of terrible characters, Orion/Artemis was somehow one of the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Orion, despite being The Worst, has carried me through basically everything with my Waver.

I’m saving for Summer Martha, Mo, Fran, and Nito, and then for Iskandar. Again.