Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Just remembered Giuliani's ferret rant lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

i’ve just moved to a new apartment and i’ve been unpacking boxes of books and whoa what’s this i’ve just found

a classic!

i wonder how bad it is, i don’t recall actually reading it

lol

hey wait a minute what are those tucked in the back of the book

holy lmbo I’d forgotten about these 2008 was hilarious

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Just remembered Giuliani's ferret rant lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxLP6ni8vVo&t=13s

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Gore is clearly popping a stiffie in this picture and it's making me extremely uncomfortable.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

mooyashi posted:

#RomneyDeathRally

Ooooh, that's a good one!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Just remembered that Bernie Panders is anti nuclear energy and GMOs

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

GalacticAcid posted:

Just remembered that Bernie Panders is anti nuclear energy and GMOs

https://twitter.com/jamesmcelweejr/status/1130715588857352192

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Gore accidentally knocking over a panic device while loving Tipper and got jumped by the secret service

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Gore accidentally knocking over a panic device while loving Tipper and got jumped by the secret service

lmfao i didn't know about that

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
There's no way Al Gore has ever hosed

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

old.flv posted:

There's no way Al Gore has ever hosed

this is now funny for different reasons

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Did he actually cheat on tipper or was that just a rumor?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine posted:

they all cheat on each other. they’re rich

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

StashAugustine posted:

he swapped with bill

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the guy who adopted a dog for while he was running for office, then having it put to sleep after he won/lost, can't remember which

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

GalacticAcid posted:

lmfao i didn't know about that

that one might just be an old pre-internet rumor

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

StashAugustine posted:

i remembered it involved a masseuse or something so I googled that and it turns out he is a sex pest and probably would have been me too'd if that was a thing 10 years ago https://slate.com/human-interest/2010/07/why-the-masseuse-s-story-about-al-gore-rings-true.html

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

sweet iron-on

that is like the most 90s little kid thing ever

I’m making a shirt for young al. what do you think he wants. he talks about the earth a lot let’s give him a shirt with a map of the earth on it. young al will lose his poo poo.

al wears his earth shirt with pride to McDonald’s

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

ikanreed posted:

A little early for "remember" but that time McDonald's stopped selling milkshakes near fascists because people kept throwing milkshakes at fascists
Burger King tweeted that they'll be selling milkshakes all weekend and chuds started accusing them of encouraging political violence. They responded by asking why anyone would want to waste one of their tasty milkshakes.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

sweet iron-on

that is like the most 90s little kid thing ever

I’m making a shirt for young al. what do you think he wants. he talks about the earth a lot let’s give him a shirt with a map of the earth on it. young al will lose his poo poo.

al wears his earth shirt with pride to McDonald’s
I'll bet New Zealand is missing behind that soda cup.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
the pyramids were ancient grain silos because scholars in the sixth century--who did not have access to the pyramids--saw the story of Joseph helping Egypt survive a seven-year famine, even though pyramids aren't mentioned, thought the pyramids were real big and could hold a lot of grain, ergo, they were grain silos

people who believe this theory include the current Secretary of HUD

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
mitt romney claiming that at one point during college they were so destitute that they'd make rugs from carpet samples and had to sell a few stocks to make ends meet

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lemon. Wet. Good. :mitt:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

LastInLine posted:

The subsequent framing of that as "gotcha journalism" when it was just an offhanded question meant to be as softball as it could possibly be.

i'm trying to find the ten second 'NAME ONE loving PAPER' clip on youtube or anywhere but it looks like it's been scrubbed from the internet :(

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HobbitGrease posted:

the pyramids were ancient grain silos because scholars in the sixth century--who did not have access to the pyramids--saw the story of Joseph helping Egypt survive a seven-year famine, even though pyramids aren't mentioned, thought the pyramids were real big and could hold a lot of grain, ergo, they were grain silos

people who believe this theory include the current Secretary of HUD

Ben Carson only got into neurosurgery because he heard that the head is very big around and full of grain

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KillerQueen posted:

Mitt Romney owned a contestant for Horse Dressage at the London Olympics, lol.

a really hosed up sport, btw, which basically requires torturing the horses to train them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
horse dressage is the quintessential sport of the rich. it's expensive, pointless, no poor people care about it, and it requires a complete lack of empathy.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Rex-Goliath posted:

i'm trying to find the ten second 'NAME ONE loving PAPER' clip on youtube or anywhere but it looks like it's been scrubbed from the internet :(

What I like is that the question was intended to humanize her and it did just that

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://vine.co/v/ieqzIzEnTT1

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

horse dressage is the quintessential sport of the rich. it's expensive, pointless, no poor people care about it, and it requires a complete lack of empathy.
not to mention it's misleading because you aren't actually making fashionable dresses for horses

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Modern pentathlon is a hot contender for the most bougie sport imo.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Nigel Farage is currently on a bus surrounded by people with milkshakes and refusing to exit.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-milkshake-brexit-party-bus-european-elections-protest-milkshaking-a8926011.html

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

during a senate hearing yesterday, ben carson was asked about REOs (real estate owned assets(foreclosures)) and thought they were talking about Oreo cookies.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Syncopated posted:

the Olympics briefly got rid of wrestling, which might be the most egalitarian and meritorious sport there is (you dont need poo poo but someone to wrestle to get good) for it back in 2012 or something. Cubans, Iranians, and former Soviet countries all kick rear end at wrestling

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Syncopated posted:

I mean it was originally designed for cavalry officers, but the countries that actually care about it as a sport don't necessarily scream "bougie"

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'd watch the Olympics if it was like pro wrestling.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i'd watch the olympics if they went back to making everyone compete nude

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

For my own edification, I googled "nude pro wrestling" and there was an org that ran from 2004-2009. i got y'all covered

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

For my own edification, I googled "nude pro wrestling" and there was an org that ran from 2004-2009. i got y'all covered
________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'd watch the olympics if they went back to making everyone compete nude

havent those poor gymnasts been abused enough already?