Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

the_american_dream posted:

Robles was curiously dropped. Any reason I shouldn’t be snatching him? I have priority

Hansel or Victor? Both are instant adds but one is more egregious of a drop than the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yep the most egregious one. Victor

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Billy Hamilton not playing in either half of the doubleheader... I've moved on in the last league I owned him. Wonder if he has much of a career left tbh

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
:thunk:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Seems like he's dooing a lot tbh

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I’m so used to my league with k/bb and k/9 as the last ratios shown it didn’t even phase me.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lucas Giolito :stare:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Also Eloy isn't making me hate life anymore!!

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Doltos posted:

Also Eloy isn't making me hate life anymore!!

I drafted him in the top-100 in a redraft league, and he really had me doubting myself.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Rand alPaul posted:

Lucas Giolito :stare:

Was likely accidentally dropped yesterday morning 😂

Do I want to drop Flaherty or Mikolas for him

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Prospect call ups are fun but Biggio doesn’t seem like a must add. Am I wrong?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

He was tearing it up at AAA as far as I know and seems worthwhile to take a flyer on.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I added Kevin Cron out of desperation and I hope he outhits Walker and stays up.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Not a must add but worth a look if you’ve got room for him. Also if you’ve got walks or obp categories, he could be good. Should be able to pick up a dozen or so steals!

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 24, 2019

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Read an article about Alex Reyes that he’s basically on a rehab assignment and will just start on milb homestands, two at A+, then one at AA and AAA and if it goes well he could find his way into the MLB rotation. He had control issues earlier this year but was coming back from injury. Hit 99mph and went 70 pitches yesterday in a nice low level start.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Is McGowin worth streaming against the Marlins because, well, they're the Marlins

Mengden is also available against Seattle and that's in Oakland

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Mengden had a good run for the A’s last year but then fell off and got sent down. In the minors this year he was really good prior to his call up.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Was likely accidentally dropped yesterday morning 😂

Do I want to drop Flaherty or Mikolas for him

Drop Mikolas

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Fast Luck posted:

Read an article about Alex Reyes that he’s basically on a rehab assignment and will just start on milb homestands, two at A+, then one at AA and AAA and if it goes well he could find his way into the MLB rotation. He had control issues earlier this year but was coming back from injury. Hit 99mph and went 70 pitches yesterday in a nice low level start.

folks, the upside here is immense. you have to get him on your team if he's still a free agent. and if he's owned by someone else, try to trade for him. dude could be an instant ace

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Considering I have CJ and Kevin, my team name has been changed to A Cron Bros. Film

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Sano was cut should I mash add him?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Doltos posted:

Sano was cut should I mash add him?

Yes

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Add every single Minnesota Twin. All of them.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Glad I held on to Sano.

And Renfroe, dang.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is it time to cut bait on E-Rod? Dude has any many games with 5+ ER as he does quality starts.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Who would you rather have in Roto (OBP included) from here on out, Eduardo Escobar or Matt Carpenter?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Is it time to cut bait on E-Rod? Dude has any many games with 5+ ER as he does quality starts.

Yeah I'd cut and then watch him like a hawk because he might turn it around with some weird adjustment. He was someone going into the season I thought had sneaky promise for how late he was drafted.

fawning deference posted:

Who would you rather have in Roto (OBP included) from here on out, Eduardo Escobar or Matt Carpenter?

Eduardo but I've never liked Carpenter.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Eloy is available in a league. Would you drop Choo or Castellanos for him?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Eloy is available in a league. Would you drop Choo or Castellanos for him?

If its keeper, obviously yes. If not, still yes.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I would drop Choo to make room

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I kind of just. Don’t. Want ....to start Bauer anymore :-/

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I kind of just. Don’t. Want ....to start Bauer anymore :-/

If he throws a complete game he’s on pace for 15k’s!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Help me pick one of these guys to DROP, please: Clint Frazier, Jarrod Dyson, Mallex, Verdugo.

Dyson barely plays lately but in roto I dont mind carrying a part-time guy. Verdugo is blah outside batting AVG but in a good offense and he has that prospect shine still. Mallex has been rear end but could be a stud if he figures it out. Frazier was slumping hard, but he's heating up, but what's his playing time look like when Judge gets back?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Also, prospect watchers, is Yordan a can't-miss, immediate All-Star, or more like a good prospect with inflated numbers from the juiced ball?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

The Pussy Boss posted:

Also, prospect watchers, is Yordan a can't-miss, immediate All-Star, or more like a good prospect with inflated numbers from the juiced ball?

I'm holding like he is can't miss.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I'm holding like he is can't miss.

I'm doing the same thing. Tucker is another good one to go after if Yordan isn't available, he's playing almost as good as Yordan this year. Yordan probably gets called up first between the two of them though.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I dropped Mallex. Didn’t feel too bad about it.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Luke Weaver forearm tightness. Sucks

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Why is my best starting pitcher a guy who doesn’t even start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Mallex Smith knew I was thinking about dropping his rear end, so he decided to steal some bases.