Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I thought this looked p cool but was it any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

my morning jackass posted:

i remember being impressed with it at the time it came out but it aged really poorly. it's like dollar store bayonetta

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
It was fine but a lot of people hated the controls

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

from what i heard it was very apparent it was unfinished. the intro levels are cool and then the game starts to totally fall apart

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/longsensationyt/status/1131906963468693504?s=21

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

War... war never changes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yeah.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Deacon st john lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/fowltown/status/1131937685700980736

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

After the first level it's endless white hallways for like four hours and then it ends. I beat it in an afternoon as a kid and I wasn't particularly good at it. Badass enemy designs though

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
P.N. O3 reminded me of all the buzz around the Capcom 5

When the Gamecube first came out Capcom announced that they were bringing out FIVE exclusive games: Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, P.N. O3, Killer7 and Dead Phoenix. This was a BIG announcement and was great ammo for Nintendo to demonstrate that third-party developers were dedicated to supporting the hardware.

Of course it became apparent pretty quick that the Gamecube was going nowhere so Capcom backpedaled hard. Viewtiful Joe and RE4 were exclusive for a while, but they both came out on PS2 shortly after their initial Gamecube releases. Killer 7 was released on PS2 and Gamecube the same day, and Dead Phoenix never came out at all. In the end, P.N. O3 was the only one out of the five to remain a Gamecube exclusive.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the gamecube wennt..everywhere.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
besst system

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mr. Bones posted:

P.N. O3 reminded me of all the buzz around the Capcom 5

When the Gamecube first came out Capcom announced that they were bringing out FIVE exclusive games: Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, P.N. O3, Killer7 and Dead Phoenix. This was a BIG announcement and was great ammo for Nintendo to demonstrate that third-party developers were dedicated to supporting the hardware.

Of course it became apparent pretty quick that the Gamecube was going nowhere so Capcom backpedaled hard. Viewtiful Joe and RE4 were exclusive for a while, but they both came out on PS2 shortly after their initial Gamecube releases. Killer 7 was released on PS2 and Gamecube the same day, and Dead Phoenix never came out at all. In the end, P.N. O3 was the only one out of the five to remain a Gamecube exclusive.

did you know mario 2 was known in japan as doki doki panic

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

That's not even true.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NICE EXCLUSIVES BITCH LMFAO@!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dead Phoenix was going to be a 3D shoot 'em up featuring a winged man named Phoenix.[5][26][27] Based on trailer footage, IGN compared the gameplay to Panzer Dragoon.[28] Players would take control of a winged man as he flies around shooting massive enemies, with the aid of allies on foot.[26][29] Capcom's announcement described the setting as a mythical floating city, full of monsters and dragons.[5][26] Game Informer announced that a Japanese release was planned in mid-2003.[27] The game was believed to be canceled by May 2003, but Capcom stated at a press conference prior to the 2003 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) that it was still in development.[30] IGN speculated that the game may have been retooled as a new Kid Icarus title, based on Nintendo's trend in the early 2000s of licensing properties to third parties.[26] It was canceled in August 2003 after failing to appear at E3.[31][32]

This sounds like maybe it got turned into Asura's Wrath.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Holy poo poo that’s a lot of webpages cited

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/1131769716165554183?s=19

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Because of Crash's high consumption of the beverage, she briefly believes (along with the culprit) that Crash is the culprit, despite the fact that Willie Wumpa Cheeks is the park's lone sources of Wumpa Whip.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

It was called final fantasy 3

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/eurogamer/status/1134473561303867394?s=21

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lmfao
can’t think of a joke about bein choked for 8 hours

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is far more egregious than the new COD's child soldier mission

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1134804008256729088?s=21

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

If you don't have a gay crush on Mads then who even are you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

If you don't have a gay crush on Mads then who even are you

A straight non-pussified American male. Guess we’re becoming a minority.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/gameleckwith/status/1134731310642208768?s=21

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I’m confused why was Troy Baker talking over a scene of mads in the trailer

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Their characters might be connected in some way. Mads is presented both as a normal dude and a necromantic warlord. It's possible Troy is controlling the underworld version of Mads somehow.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
death stranding looks like either the best kojima game of all time or the worst open world turd ever. Only time will tell I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420: